Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
If you ever feel disappointed at youself, just remember there are people out there who supports this scam
That's such a harsh word. Lets just say this is a go-fund-me charity jar! People are donating him so he could buy sleeping pills.

Its just an unfortunate misunderstanding that some people started to believe there would be some adult content be given to them in exchange of the donation. How awkward. He just puts out some pretty renders in a form of a thank you. Once a year. Or two. Thats about it. :sneaky:

Clearly, when a post says this is ment to be a VN or game? Thats surely just his little sister hijacking his account while was trying to get some sleep. Or a hacker. A telekinetic invading space petunia typing in them words. Its all part of a plot.

What matters is.. it wasn't him. And this is just a misunderstanding/world domination scheme.

I help myself out now :lepew:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
COMBO BREAKER BONUS TRANSLATION ROUND

View attachment 1454903

Hello Patrons! Yo you fuckers.
Just giving you a heads up of where I am at and just to reiterate what's coming up.
Just a reminder that i need money and that you guys need to increase the cashflow distribution.

Right now I am writing, finishing camera work, adding sfx as well as elongating the bathroom, laundry scenes and adding something extra for inside the cave scene because it’s important and even though the fap material is where I spend most of my time I don’t want the story to feel too rushed.
Right now i am in bed while a 1500$ hooker is sniffing cocaine out my ass crack. Oh yes the story is amazing and almost done. All i need is more money. Cause if this chick finds out the money for her is currently the stuff she is sniffing out my ass crack i am pretty sure i am going to get my dick ripped off.
So far there is about 45 animations in the content folder currently, but I still have to cut up the lewd scenes similar to the Ava one on the couch and still adding a few things so it’s gonna be bigger than the demo obviously but not double or larger like it should be considering how long I took.
There are 45 special deluxe super duper animations in my content folder. That folder exists only in my head but for 49.99$ you can pay me and i describe to you very precisly how awesome they look inside my head. Well not really as i got better things to do but you will pay me anyway cause i am that awesome and you are really that stupid. So just give me my money and shut up.

I just want to say something as well, this one release really doesn’t represent 5 months of progress and in the past 2 months (when I said fuck it, I am just gonna work on Evelyn’s content) I basically turned a 3 week process into a 2 month ordeal because I have been having this insomnia problem which honestly morphed into a perpetual panic attack problem from when I wake until/while I sleep and it never seems to end and dealing with this while moving just overloaded my brain this past bit.
In spite of this I think I still could have done a lot better and I just wanted to say sorry for that because that is the main problem I have been having, I just don’t always want to give the full picture because I don’t want to deal with people making fun of me or bringing it up or whatever but it’s just what happened so.
I told you guys i would work overtime to finish this. But as you guys know i have insomnia. Which surprised literally no one. No idea what day, week, month or year it is atm. Many reasons for that. And i would love to tell you each and everyone of them but i decided not to. Just joking. Give me 12.99$ and i tell you any reason you can think of. Thats 12.99$ per reason. Just so you know.
But i don't like people making fun of me when it is obvious that i suffer from Insomnia, Panic attacks and other stuff. You could argue i made all of that up to explain my delays and still collect the money and rightfully so. But lets be real here for a second. You all suffer from some shit as well.
And some of you clearly have dementia cause no way in hell some of you are really this stupid.

I also wanted to reiterate some things because not everyone reads my previous posts or gets the entire picture for what I have planned.
Everyone reads my previous posts and thinks i just made some shit up again. But not so fast. You miss the entire picture here. You guys pay me for 2 years now for making shit up. Cause for over 2 years i didn't give you shit and you payed me anyway in hopes i would produce a game.
Thats either a very solid fanbase.
Or some people have issues far beyond of what i thought imagineable.

My main goal for once this content is out is to just focus on Ava’s stuff for 2 weeks to see if I can actually get it done in that time because part of it is already complete and since I learned a lot making this, I am a lot more confident in how to structure stuff and get the most out of my scenes.
My main goal for once.....which i already said a few times......which i also said already a few times..... is 2 weeks again..... Damn that also sounds very familiar. Oh we did that part already? So?
Fuck it.
Damn right i do this entire thing once more. In 2 weeks which would be the 6th time in a row i tell you guys i will finish some shit. Yeah and if you still believe me i will pull this again for the 7th time in a row. What you mean it ain't the 6th time i talk about 2 weeks? Well how many times did i claim 2 weeks now? You don't know? Then why the fuck you interrupt me? Anyway on with the program.

Once that’s done I just want to drop everything I am doing and wrap all my stuff around the menu and newer stuff and either launch that when 0.04 is out or maybe just upload it on here to see what you guys think.
Anyhow, that’s it for the moment, I’ll be back soon, I’ll probably be quiet on here for a bit because the next post has to be release post.
Yeah guys. 0.04 is already in the making. Nevermind i have not shown you any other version aside from the demo. You just gotta believe me. Hey the church is pulling this crap for 1600 years now and you guys are mad at me? What for? They also constantly need money and no one gives them shit. They do? Really? But they still there correct? See? Hold on. Repeat that. They don't pay taxes? Like less correct? NO????? They don't pay taxes? WTF?

If you want more info or to talk to me simply ping me in the update discussion on Discord if you like.
Thanks for all the support again and I will be back soon!
Annoy me on discord and i ban your ass faster than you can drop your pants to take a shit. And believe me. I am an expert in taking a shit as i don't have a clue where my fucking pants even are.

If you want more guys join my new project. psychodelusional's church of apocalust. For just a small donation and also a very limited time only you can help us build this new church and new faith and reach as many lost souls as we can. Our rules are very simple.
Hot chicks get everything for free as long as they put out.
Sex and drugs for the pastors and the pope while the rest of you pay for all this shit.
Obviously i am the pope of this new faith and will whore my way into an early grave.
But i need a jet for that. To travel the world and screw someone one every continent. It is in your hands.
What would jesus do? Getting nailed.... get it?....get it????

Now pay me my jet ffs.
I start to feel really bad about making fun of this poor fella. I mean if he really suffers from all that stuff it is amazing he can still make a game that will soon see the light of day as i knew some people who suffered from that or similar stuff who took the exit on their own grounds and devastated their entire families.

On the other hand i fell absolutely nothing but disgust that someone uses severe conditions as an excuse to milk people in the believe of making a fap game. Cause if all of that is made up shit and that dude suffers from absolutely nothing but a massive ego to keep getting money i can only hope he has a plan b when shit goes sideways cause scam artists always end up the same way in the end.

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
COMBO BREAKER BONUS TRANSLATION ROUND

I start to feel really bad about making fun of this poor fella. I mean if he really suffers from all that stuff it is amazing he can still make a game that will soon see the light of day as i knew some people who suffered from that or similar stuff who took the exit on their own grounds and devastated their entire families.

On the other hand i fell absolutely nothing but disgust that someone uses severe conditions as an excuse to milk people in the believe of making a fap game. Cause if all of that is made up shit and that dude suffers from absolutely nothing but a massive ego to keep getting money i can only hope he has a plan b when shit goes sideways cause scam artists always end up the same way in the end.
The worst part is that even if it is true, he's - completely separate from his conditions - still taking money monthly from his patrons. Even if he does have severe health problems, he also suffers from severe moral problems and those are a choice.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
The worst part is that even if it is true, he's - completely separate from his conditions - still taking money monthly from his patrons. Even if he does have severe health problems, he also suffers from severe moral problems and those are a choice.
Thats my take as well. I feel sorry for him if those conditions are true (which none of us can verify and he sure as shit will never back up with any evidence and going by his record are probably made up) as they are not easy to handle. But moral wise this is absouletly disgusting.
I do however like to translate his bla bla bla into something fun cause if you constantly read his explanations of why certain stuff didnt happen you get tired of it pretty fast.

Reactions: Kracken36

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
Thats my take as well. I feel sorry for him if those conditions are true (which none of us can verify and he sure as shit will never back up with any evidence and going by his record are probably made up) as they are not easy to handle. But moral wise this is absouletly disgusting.
I do however like to translate his bla bla bla into something fun cause if you constantly read his explanations of why certain stuff didnt happen you get tired of it pretty fast.
It's good fun to read!

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
I am new to this thread. Has Psychodelusional become another Don Milking as Kyle (as known as Gumdrop Games)?

Arcanw

Jan 26, 2021
View attachment 1454903

Hello Patrons!
Just giving you a heads up of where I am at and just to reiterate what's coming up.
Right now I am writing, finishing camera work, adding sfx as well as elongating the bathroom, laundry scenes and adding something extra for inside the cave scene because it’s important and even though the fap material is where I spend most of my time I don’t want the story to feel too rushed.
So far there is about 45 animations in the content folder currently, but I still have to cut up the lewd scenes similar to the Ava one on the couch and still adding a few things so it’s gonna be bigger than the demo obviously but not double or larger like it should be considering how long I took.
I just want to say something as well, this one release really doesn’t represent 5 months of progress and in the past 2 months (when I said fuck it, I am just gonna work on Evelyn’s content) I basically turned a 3 week process into a 2 month ordeal because I have been having this insomnia problem which honestly morphed into a perpetual panic attack problem from when I wake until/while I sleep and it never seems to end and dealing with this while moving just overloaded my brain this past bit.
In spite of this I think I still could have done a lot better and I just wanted to say sorry for that because that is the main problem I have been having, I just don’t always want to give the full picture because I don’t want to deal with people making fun of me or bringing it up or whatever but it’s just what happened so.
I also wanted to reiterate some things because not everyone reads my previous posts or gets the entire picture for what I have planned.
My main goal for once this content is out is to just focus on Ava’s stuff for 2 weeks to see if I can actually get it done in that time because part of it is already complete and since I learned a lot making this, I am a lot more confident in how to structure stuff and get the most out of my scenes.
Once that’s done I just want to drop everything I am doing and wrap all my stuff around the menu and newer stuff and either launch that when 0.04 is out or maybe just upload it on here to see what you guys think.
Anyhow, that’s it for the moment, I’ll be back soon, I’ll probably be quiet on here for a bit because the next post has to be release post.

If you want more info or to talk to me simply ping me in the update discussion on Discord if you like.
Thanks for all the support again and I will be back soon!
Briefly 16th October PROGRESS UPDATE

- Dev spent FAP material a lot of time but also care about story too so doesnt want to rush about story

- Ava scene will be greater than DEMO but not more than 2 times bigger. v0.02 Ava Content < 2* Demo

- Dev has not get enough progress as envisaged due to insomnia problems and panic attack briefly health problems

-Dev sorry about delays due to the health problem

- After content is out , Dev will focus on Ava`s stuff for 2 weeks try to get it done. Partially completed ( what %??)

- After that focus on menu and new stuff and launch 0.04

- Dev will be quite in patreon because Dev thinks. next post needs to be release

- Dev is inviting you in discord update discussion in case you want to talk

- Dev is thanking all support

Reactions: Lovv99 and Ara-sH

Arcanw

Jan 26, 2021
RECENT INCOME FLUCTUATION

25 feb Patreon income $919.87
27 feb Patreon income $901.63 (fall)
28 feb Dev published 2 new photos
28 feb Patreon income $949.27 (increase)
1st Mar Patreon income $887 (fall)
2nd Mar Patreon income $801 (fall)
3rd Mar Patreon income $888 (increase ) - # 219
4th Mar Patreon income $898 (increase ) - # 221
7th Mar Patreon income $919 (increase ) - # 228
10th Mar Patreon income $949 (increase ) - # 234
13th Mar Patreon income $971 (increase ) - # 240
25th May Patreon income $2434 (increase ) - # 432
20th jun Patreon income $2592 (increase ) - # 449
24th jun Patreon income $2509 (fall) - # 455
30th jun Patreon income $2396 (fall) - # 473
15th july Patreon income $2314 (fall) - # 412
26th july Patreon income $2400 (increase) - # 442
1st Aug Patreon income $2075 (fall) - # 459
18th Aug Patreon income $2224 (increase) - # 407
27th Aug Patreon income $2318 (increase) - # 439
4th Sep Patreon income $1967 (Fall) - # 356
19th Sep Patreon income $2107 (Increase) - # 402
1st Oct Patreon income $1906 (Fall) - # 425
11th Oct Patreon income $1951 (Increase) - # 363
17th Oct Patreon income $2015 (Increase) - # 380

Reactions: Lovv99

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Has Psychodelusional become another Don Milking
Yes. He just figured why bother with content when he can earn 2k+ a month even when not releasing absolutely anything. So he settled with posting the occasional excuses. And after two years of that a 2 minutes long scene demo. In spring. Since then, back to the excuses. You can see the numbers yourself the meantime.

Not working at all never seemed so lucrative :sneaky:

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes