Dcpole

Jun 28, 2019
in this days.. people are supporting scammers, liars, like this psychoscamerlust

idk why pple still thinking that he's a dev... he's not.. he may stolen or bought those pics/ demo from another guys or something like that..

BigAdam

Sep 20, 2016
"...I wanted to give a quick update cause i need to push the release of the next version - btw, does version o.o count? lol - to ab(out a year)"
totally unrelated, since nothing new seems to happen in this thread :p Who's that girl in the gif in your signature?

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
in this days.. people are supporting scammers, liars, like this psychoscamerlust

idk why pple still thinking that he's a dev... he's not.. he may stolen or bought those pics/ demo from another guys or something like that..
Outsourcing is the magic word. When i wanted to make a game and found out i have no talent for modeling, posing and all the other stuff except writing i wanted to hire someone to do all that way to complicated shit for me.

Payed a few ppl for some renders and models and stuff. Pretty expensive and some even forgot to add the female body parts or they forgot to add a butthole etc. BUT the important thing was that i got one dude who knew exactly what he was doing.

Had some preview work including some animation demos on.... i think it was renderosity or something like that or Daz website. Damn i can't remember. But basically you could buy all the assets from him or similar people and glue them together. Voila a early game version or a DEMO is born. From that point on forward you could do the same shit as Mr. Delusional is doing.

If i remember correctly you pay the guy 3.000€ and you can combine that all for a demo and you would be set to continue from there asset wise. Problem however is i am an idiot when it comes to stuff like that and only know how to write. But if someone just a bit smarter than me would try it that way i am 100% sure he/she would manage nicely.

Not saying thats exactly what he did. Just saying that option is available for a price on many website dealing with them modeling and asset stuff for daz and similar programs.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Next post from Psychodelusional: "Last Last really LAST progress update."
the one after: "Last, last Last, absolutely LAST!!! progress update".
one after "Decided to make some changes this will take some time, it will be worth it, trust me"
I don't think he will post now, he will go silent till he releases 0.02 or whatever he calls it

• Haha
Reactions: Kakato
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes