jannoslynt

Oct 13, 2019
Month almost ending... Maybe another last "last" "last" "last" "before release" dev post delay announcement? I would laugh so hard that i almost wish him to do it.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Month almost ending... Maybe another last "last" "last" "last" "before release" dev post delay announcement? I would laugh so hard that i almost wish him to do it.
He will post an report this month because he needs to make money from ultra gamer tier & other tiers by sending them pinups & video files .. the voting has to start for next month's pinups.. lol :KEK:
Don't know about release date though

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
He will post an report this month because he needs to make money from ultra gamer tier & other tiers by sending them pinups & video files .. the voting has to start for next month's pinups.. lol :KEK:
I thought him coming up with a new excuse ad infinitum was the game. A meta narrative of a meta narrative on the unreliable narrator :v

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
What if he just releases the next level Ultra MEGA gamer Tier and cash in on that as well? He would find enough gullible ppl to pay for that as well. Hell i believe he would even be able to find ppl who pay for his used toilet paper.......

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Hajtand and DD69-1

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
What if he just releases the next level Ultra MEGA gamer Tier and cash in on that as well? He would find enough gullible ppl to pay for that as well. Hell i believe he would even be able to find ppl who pay for his used toilet paper.......
If anything. The whole social experiment that is Patreon has shown us copious examples, that there are really people who are "that" stupid. It's not simply clowns, who wish to excuse their lack of diligence and minute thinking. As being "ironic" or "for the lulz". There are many people who will pay vast amount of money without spending even a few seconds, to see where it conclusively goes or what they are supporting.

... these people can vote. Not that voting ever mattered. It's one big club as Carlin said.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
Not sure if Psychodelusional is just a con-artist... or if he has a chronic problem with over-promising and falling short of delivery. He could at least put out a 0.1 release with a bit more content. After this amount of time, there shouldn't be an issue with releasing a bit more content. At least we'd know that more is actually being created. (shrug)

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Not sure if Psychodelusional is just a con-artist... or if he has a chronic problem with over-promising and falling short of delivery. He could at least put out a 0.1 release with a bit more content. After this amount of time, there shouldn't be an issue with releasing a bit more content. At least we'd know that more is actually being created. (shrug)
With all that has happened it would indicate gross mismanagement on his behalf.

That he still, has no product, to show besides a trailer after what more than 2 years on a VN. Leads one to believe, he hasn't bothered working that much on the project itself, should everything be honest on his behalf. It's not like he is building his own engine and battle system and what have you not.

All these things are what supporters should ask themselves whether they want to support. The behavior and development is looking much akin to a scam no matter how you cut it. If it isn't a long con. It's still on very rocky grounds as an adult game. A fully realized product doesn't look like it's likely to happen under any circumstances. The problem with this is that when Patreon supporters aren't critical of whom they support. They encourage more scummy behavior as a whole on the market. When those empty-headed buffoons sees "booba" what little gray matter which could constitute a brain shuts off in their maracas like rattling craniums.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
First time huh?

Half the people on this planet are really this stupid. And half of that is even dumber. If you had ever any doubt about it you just need to open your eyes for a year for a specific behaviour and you will realize that some ppl would put the mentally disabled, be it through an accident or other horrific events to shame.

Games like Milfy City where the dev says he can't work on the game anymore and they still throw money at him. Took a while for him to stop the option to even pledge etc.

AWAM with more renders than 50 games combined and still no action for years now. Still they throw money at he dev. If you like a slow pace no problem. But 3 years man? I know catholic nurses who get pregnant faster wtf?

Innocent Witches where the old dev team openly admitted to milk us patreons and to never deliver spicy stuff. And they would continue to abuse that and make more riddles and puzzles and keep pretending to have the spicy stuff added on a later update. Which made not only the entire fanbase furious but also almost to patreon throwing them off the plattform. They fired the old devs and got new ones. Lots of promises, lots of excuses. At the end the same shit again. Yet ppl throw money at them.

Half the world goes into lockdown. What do ppl hoard from the supermarket? Instant noodles? Water? Canned food? Camping Equipment? NOPE TOILET PAPER! Lots and lots of Toilet Paper cause screw starving to death if the worst would come true. Freeze to death? No need for blankets or stuff. Go out and shitting in the woods? Also no problem but you gotta have toilet paper.

How did Carling put it? The only real choice you have is paper or plastic. And soon you will only have plastic.

But what i always say is. If you think intelligence and education are the same thing..... you lack both.

We have to sadly accept that a huge amount of ppl is dumb as bricks. And no argument or logical explanation by us or others will ever reach them or make them realize anything. Be it this scam artist or that you can't eat toilet paper if you are locked inside your house for two weeks.
This should be put on the OP of few games, the cursed ones( you know what games and dev i am talking about). damn right. i might share something from this post in the future. Good words.

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
I had almost forgotten about this and then it popped back into my head so I did a quick search. Last update 7 months ago. Read the last few pages and I'm just laughing. I really need to get into this business, it's almost free money at this point.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Hey guys, after the "last, last, progress update" he made another post. And guess what? it's not the release again :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: meh_man

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
See, I told you guys he will post another update before the month ends to ensure money comes in next month for pinups & videos on highest tiers.. and he has posted an update on patreon - ' ' whatever that means :D

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
One thing I've become increasingly aware of is people/devs trying to guilt trip their supporters/audience.

In what I can grasp of the post, he haven't slept well, but the brave braaaaaave developer still soldiers on trying to get it done by the end of the week (after pay day). "We" (the supporters*) are the ones "causing" him "harm". So people better lay off any criticism and you as a supporter, should never second guess his commitment. That he is unable to sleep well is irrelevant. When he missed the first deadline, he could at least, have shown. What he had created up to that point, with something added about what he had hoped to have done and what is missing.

There have been a severe lack of transparency, a complete mismanagement of the development, and next to nothing to show for it.

*footnote* I'm not a supporter and with how it's looking I never intend to be. The "we" in the sentence was merely to fit the nomenclature.

Last edited:

Lou Sassole

Jun 1, 2021

Unlocked

Hello Patrons!
Just a real quick update so you don't think I'm dead. Trying to finish by the end of the weekend but I haven't slept well for the past few days so it may be after that but I am working on finishing up and I should be done shortly.

Thanks for the support and have a good Friday.

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020

Unlocked

Hello Patrons!
Just a real quick update so you don't think I'm dead. Trying to finish by the end of the weekend but I haven't slept well for the past few days so it may be after that but I am working on finishing up and I should be done shortly.

Thanks for the support and have a good Friday.
THE SCAM from 2019 onwards........

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I am working on finishing up and I should be done shortly.
Lie. In two weeks from now he will post antoher "really last post before release" giving another bullshit excuse and lying again that the release will be in the end of november.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes