Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
"Team" Nimbus does indeed in theory have a "game". One has to consider, how they have been slacking for what 5 years now? Apocalust still has a way to go there. The severe lack of content does give Psychodelusional something of a head start. I think the Olympic Champions of Patreon Milking, still deserve some respect and recognition and by respect and recognition, I mean loathing and disgust.
In my opinion it has only two ways:
strada_senza_uscita_2011-4-15.jpg
Translated: Dead end street or morgue.

Last edited:

Chippewa38

Jul 29, 2021
hey yall, im just wondering does the incest patch work for the demo? I tried installing it but every time i open the game it gives me "an exception has occurred" ... thanks

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
Reminder that he "didn't sleep well" last week and was "trying to get it finished by the end of the weekend."

It's currently the following weekend.

...where's my omegalul emote?

slammikjammik

Nov 23, 2018
Why do you people constantly stay around? Just come in once or twice a month to see if anything has changed and move on. Have it be a nice surprise if the guy ever releases something instead of acting surprised and fooled everytime the guy doesn't deliver.
It's so worn out by now. It's like staying in an abusive relationship. Psycho keeps beating the shit outta you, then makes promises to change and you believe it. Even better yet, you don't, but for god knows what reason, you still stay around him to watch how he beats his other girlfriends and act shocked and surprised each time it happens again. Hilarious.

Reactions: kasata
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes