speedballz

Jul 4, 2017
Why do you people constantly stay around? Just come in once or twice a month to see if anything has changed and move on. Have it be a nice surprise if the guy ever releases something instead of acting surprised and fooled everytime the guy doesn't deliver.
It's so worn out by now. It's like staying in an abusive relationship. Psycho keeps beating the shit outta you, then makes promises to change and you believe it. Even better yet, you don't, but for god knows what reason, you still stay around him to watch how he beats his other girlfriends and act shocked and surprised each time it happens again. Hilarious.
It's like watching a car crash i know it's wrong but i cannot look away

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Why do you people constantly stay around? Just come in once or twice a month to see if anything has changed and move on. Have it be a nice surprise if the guy ever releases something instead of acting surprised and fooled everytime the guy doesn't deliver.
It's so worn out by now. It's like staying in an abusive relationship. Psycho keeps beating the shit outta you, then makes promises to change and you believe it. Even better yet, you don't, but for god knows what reason, you still stay around him to watch how he beats his other girlfriends and act shocked and surprised each time it happens again. Hilarious.
Someone said: the world is beautiful because it is varied, so everyone writes what they like, even senseless things as you write them. Serious.

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
View attachment 1140358

Overview:
"A reversed pentagram, with two points projecting upwards, is a symbol of evil and attracts sinister forces because it overturns the proper order of things and demonstrates the triumph of matter over spirit. It is the goat of lust attacking the heavens with its horns, a sign execrated by initiates."
You are a young man and budding photographer. You live an average and moral life, just trying to figure things out in the world until you come into contact with an ancient, otherworldly relic, granting you a powerful set of "strange" and "meta physical" abilities.
With these new set of powers, you attempt to go back to your normal life and routine... but that soon proves difficult as giving in to your own lust and greed becomes far too easy when your mind and body is empowered and corrupted by the ancient relics touch.
Live a double life, as you try to balance multiple growing romances and relationships while protecting yourself from the shadows in the dark, whose aim, yet unknown, could be to take it all away from you.
Pick a side to stand for, be it good, evil or somewhere in the grey. The ramifications of your choices and actions will have a ripple effect across your small town, changing not just your life and relationships, but the whole town and eventually... the world.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-04-13
Release Date: 2021-04-13
Developer: psychodelusional - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Other Game: Dark Neighborhood
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - -
Others:
ANDROID*

Patches
:

Thank you Gunners! for sharing the game
* This port/version is unofficial and is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 1140341 View attachment 1140338 View attachment 1140345 View attachment 1140340 View attachment 1140343 View attachment 1140347 View attachment 1140337
View attachment 1140346 View attachment 1140344 View attachment 1140348 View attachment 1140339 View attachment 1140349 View attachment 1140342
so when are we getting an update ?

slammikjammik

Nov 23, 2018
The mocking itself has got old. Repeating the same shit each time, same "jokes". Really got nothing better to do with your time? Sure, ofcourse, go ahead, but it's just as sad.
It's like people "making fun" of influencers. You're still giving the engagement, still keeping that shit relevant. It's like screaming into void. Circle jerk.
Plus the mockers and the supporters are one and the same. Both give meaning to each other and are inseperable. Both fucking losers. Lol.

Reactions: uhhhok

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
new post...soon, sooner, the soonest
Soonestest :)

(Not) cumming soon 2019©™

Hopefully there will actually be an update sometime. Yet with everything that has transpired, there needs to be a complete turn around with the development and of the attitude of the developer. For the game to realistically be completed, for him to garner any meaningful support, and for people like me not to shit on all of his lies.

Reactions: ludobico

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I just love dev's logic. Take off 2 scenes to save time. After that, take more time to add theses 2 scenes you ripped to save time. Genius, right?

Last edited:

Lou Sassole

Jun 1, 2021

Hello Patrons!
Update still coming but I am adding 2 scenes of Evelyn back in that I took out because I wanted to save time and intended to add later in the month with Ava's content, but it just makes a lot more sense to release it like this so Evelyn's pacing is better.

So far there is about 100 items in this update, 80 being webm's and I am still adding to it so this one in particular is double a regular update but the next one with Ava will be more similar to a normal update size.

So yeah, a bit more waiting but at least Evelyn's content will be better on arrival.

Thanks for the support and I'll be back soon with 0.02 probably later next week or weekend.

byskup

Apr 26, 2017

Hello Patrons!
Update still coming but I am adding 2 scenes of Evelyn back in that I took out because I wanted to save time and intended to add later in the month with Ava's content, but it just makes a lot more sense to release it like this so Evelyn's pacing is better.

So far there is about 100 items in this update, 80 being webm's and I am still adding to it so this one in particular is double a regular update but the next one with Ava will be more similar to a normal update size.

So yeah, a bit more waiting but at least Evelyn's content will be better on arrival.

Thanks for the support and I'll be back soon with 0.02 probably later next week or weekend.
Double the regular update? What update? He doesnt have anything to build on. Did I miss version 0.1?

franzo

Sep 30, 2017
dont laught about his scam, laugh about the opportunity his missed to make ALOT of more money when he would have released regular updates :sneaky:;)

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020

Hello Patrons!

In a word: buffoonery

Reactions: Hajtand
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes