Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
He says the update will take another week. Okay. I might be an oracle, but something tells me he'll drag that on a bit more to around the 20th. An accident will happen and it will take a week to recover and then the update will "definitely" see a release.

There'll be a few more days of that and then it's the end of the month. It's December and now he really wants to include a Christmas special. It's gonna be great guys, just you wait (and continue to pay) and the circus continues.

Last edited:

Arcanw

Jan 26, 2021

Hello Patrons!
Update still coming but I am adding 2 scenes of Evelyn back in that I took out because I wanted to save time and intended to add later in the month with Ava's content, but it just makes a lot more sense to release it like this so Evelyn's pacing is better.

So far there is about 100 items in this update, 80 being webm's and I am still adding to it so this one in particular is double a regular update but the next one with Ava will be more similar to a normal update size.

So yeah, a bit more waiting but at least Evelyn's content will be better on arrival.

Thanks for the support and I'll be back soon with 0.02 probably later next week or weekend.

Briefly 07th November PROGRESS UPDATE

- update is coming later next week or weekend ( suppose until 14th november)
- additional 2 Evelyn scenes are added
- This version will be have more content than initial demo version
- First playable version will have more content than future planned updates.

Recall: ( previous version was initial demo version which was released 13th April 2021)

Last edited:

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
BTW guys, he recently just made an edit to his patreon post which says

Edit: Next week as in this week.
maybe the fact that we're going to have updates of some of the most iconic games in the near future (such as Midnight Paradise and Being a Dik) made him hurry...:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: franzo

Aleksander K

Sep 22, 2019
He needs to release something in order to sink hooks deeper in patreon audience, to keep illusion of progress alive and continue to milk them for next seven to twelve months. Feed them small pieces and they'll come back for more.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I don't think the mods are sticking up for this dev. They'd have kept the shills comments too. Rather they probably just reacted to one of them reporting reporting me. They seem to have deleted most of the conversation between me and the "100% genuine" *cough cough* accounts, which I don't see much wrong in doing. I saw the shill online before it happened. So I guess the person tried to report me. They took a look at the conversation and saw I wasn't trolling. Deleted that part of the thread instead of nuking it.

Last edited:

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
Well, I pledged £2 to call him out - politely, I might add - and was promptly blocked. So he can avoid questions but not provide updates.

I really, really hope people don't continue to support this person. There were comments from people in the last update who'd posted in the demo release. It's sad to think they've been subscribed to them for so long.

Fool and money, etc etc... but still.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes