ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
Next post from Psychodelusional: "Last Last really LAST progress update."
the one after: "Last, last Last, absolutely LAST!!! progress update".
one after "Decided to make some changes this will take some time, it will be worth it, trust me"
And "I'd like to add something to the cave scene...". Seriously, didn't he claim it from his first post?

• Haha
Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Next post from Psychodelusional: "Last Last really LAST progress update."
the one after: "Last, last Last, absolutely LAST!!! progress update".
one after "Decided to make some changes this will take some time, it will be worth it, trust me"
He will just invent new interpretation of words instead.

Really Last = kinda last but not really.
Absolutely Last = more like a last light or a close to last version but not exactly that close.
Making changes = reset the time frame back to the beginning.
It will be worth it = You have to trust me that i know best
Trust me = Delete your browser history inside your head and forget everything you know about me.
Hello Patreons = initiate reboot of patreon brains to pay me for some shit.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
he will never run out of excuses, he has too many role models on this platform for that.
in his world, he has only screwed up 3 times.
You fail to see that he has NEVER screwed up at all.....at least according to himself.
Let me explain.

He.... actually believes.....what he writes........no i srsly mean that. He literally believes what he writes.
Now let that sink in for a moment and come to the realization that this can only mean one out of three things.

1. That man is trapped in a time loop like Bill Murray was in groundhog day. But not just for one day but for 14 days. Whenever those two weeks are over he gets back to the beginning and doing all over again. Thats why he never finishes shit and always tells us the next epic shit he will drop comes in about 14 days. How he sends the message outside of the loop is beyond me tough.

2. That man has some serious medical problems and gets drugs to help him in his daily life. As i don't know what meds he was given by medical staff we can only speculate about the side effects but one of them must be the complete lack of facing reality. Schizophrenia maybe?

3. The return of the body snatchers is at hand and he was their first victim. Soon he will try to lure us all into a fan meeting and BOOM humanity is fucked. As he isn't gone completely he is fighting back and occupies the monster from outta space making game progress that leads absolutely nowhere and confuses the alien being to the point it writes cryptic not sense making posts on patreon to find a way to get his body back.
A real hero so to speak. Fighting for the survival of human kind.

Most likely the truth will be something like number two combined with some lazyness or some serious issues in workflow of not having a plan on what to do and when to do it. Which ends up appearing like he ain't doing shit for months now. Could be that or he actually ain't doing shit aside form counting money.

Either way i will continue to ridicule all his patreon posts once they drop here. :ROFLMAO:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Until then, nobody is interested in the game anymore, what a shame :/
People lost interest in this """game""" a long time ago. We are still here only to laught on dev's excuses e see for how long he will drag himself and his patron in this vicious cicle of "promisse - delay - excuse and repeat".

Reactions: Hajtand

Arcanw

Jan 26, 2021
RECENT INCOME FLUCTUATION

25 feb Patreon income $919.87
27 feb Patreon income $901.63 (fall)
28 feb Dev published 2 new photos
28 feb Patreon income $949.27 (increase)
1st Mar Patreon income $887 (fall)
2nd Mar Patreon income $801 (fall)
3rd Mar Patreon income $888 (increase ) - # 219
4th Mar Patreon income $898 (increase ) - # 221
7th Mar Patreon income $919 (increase ) - # 228
10th Mar Patreon income $949 (increase ) - # 234
13th Mar Patreon income $971 (increase ) - # 240
25th May Patreon income $2434 (increase ) - # 432
20th jun Patreon income $2592 (increase ) - # 449
24th jun Patreon income $2509 (fall) - # 455
30th jun Patreon income $2396 (fall) - # 473
15th july Patreon income $2314 (fall) - # 412
26th july Patreon income $2400 (increase) - # 442
1st Aug Patreon income $2075 (fall) - # 459
18th Aug Patreon income $2224 (increase) - # 407
27th Aug Patreon income $2318 (increase) - # 439
4th Sep Patreon income $1967 (Fall) - # 356
19th Sep Patreon income $2107 (Increase) - # 402
1st Oct Patreon income $1906 (Fall) - # 425
11th Oct Patreon income $1951 (Increase) - # 363
17th Oct Patreon income $2015 (Increase) - # 380
24th Oct Patreon income $2166 (Increase) - # 398

MP-Max

Jun 28, 2018
I think the problem is not when he will complete the next update, but the time to do the other ones, to see a nice game with 5 or 6 updates, we need to wait at least 1 year.

Reactions: josh963
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes