Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Adult game enjoyer are not know for their dignity
I love adult games, and I know I've played too many landlady and roommate games to believe my dignity is intact :Kappa:.
However, I'm sure I'd still enough dignity not to enable the behaviour of a scammer through my support. The most important thing is to know when to stop.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I love adult games, and I know I've played too many landlady and roommate games to believe my dignity is intact :Kappa:.
However, I'm sure I'd still enough dignity not to enable the behaviour of a scammer through my support. The most important thing is to know when to stop.
Most of them they cant, for them its like a real girl maybe gonna talk to them one day so they wait.....indefinitly, simp ishould say
and alot of them its like a community in their discord, all friendly with all ''friends''

Reactions: Aristos

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Most of them they cant, for them its like a real girl maybe gonna talk to them one day so they wait.....indefinitly, simp ishould say
and alot of them its like a community in their discord, all friendly with all ''friends''
Someone should tell them that life is short and if they like a girl they should go and talk to her to end their simp lifes. But then again they like their friendzone as it is their safe space :ROFLMAO:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Real bummer if this never comes out. The renders are fantastic. I hope somebody picks up the dev's work or something.....smh
What work? We highly suspect that aside from the demo and a few renders nothing else exists. And on the off chance it does exist he would never give it to someone else. He makes way to much money delivering nothing to pass this to someone else.

Arcanw

Jan 26, 2021
Just For INSIGHT

- Among the games those with completed status and most liked

City of Broken dreams

v0.2 release
2017-Sep

Last release : 2018-Nov

Dream of desires

Completed

Appx release: 2017-Mar

Appx Compl. (Last Thread update) : 2019-Feb

Lust Epidemic

Appx release 2018-Aug

Appx Compl. (Last Thread update) : 2019-Dec

The Visit

V0.2 Release : 2018-May

Appx Compl. (Last Thread update) : 2020-Dec

Treasure of Nadia

Appx first release : 2019-Oct

Appx Compl. (Last Thread update) : 2021-Aug

Timestamps

Appx first release : 2017-Oct

Appx Compl. (Last Thread update) : 2019-Sept

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
So the liar again failed to keep his promise of a weekly report. Interesting that he slowly increases the interval between these weekly (bullshits) reports. The last one took 16 days, the next one should take 20 days and so on until he goes back to the 2-3 months without communicating. Scammer been scammer

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Just For INSIGHT

- Among the games those with completed status and most liked

City of Broken dreams

v0.2 release
2017-Sep

Last release : 2018-Nov

Dream of desires

Completed

Appx release: 2017-Mar

Appx Compl. (Last Thread update) : 2019-Feb

Lust Epidemic

Appx release 2018-Aug

Appx Compl. (Last Thread update) : 2019-Dec

The Visit

V0.2 Release : 2018-May

Appx Compl. (Last Thread update) : 2020-Dec

Treasure of Nadia

STATUS
: Completed

Appx first release : 2019-Oct

Appx Compl. (Last Thread update) : 2021-Aug

Timestamps

Appx first release : 2017-Oct

Appx Compl. (Last Thread update) : 2019-Sept
You cannot place this anywhere because it is not even a game, the users who support it instead are in the category of ghost game supporters.
The only real thing is the money wasted by followers who have lost their minds for some images that other creators of the genre publish for free or those who manage to be supported but do not pretend to be game developers.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I add that, you can invent the best images in the world but to be such a game must contain an engaging and original story, otherwise it is not a game.

Reactions: lipe2410

Arcanw

Jan 26, 2021
You cannot place this anywhere because it is not even a game, the users who support it instead are in the category of ghost game supporters.
The only real thing is the money wasted by followers who have lost their minds for some images that other creators of the genre publish for free or those who manage to be supported but do not pretend to be game developers.
Just giving the figures (more or less).... The rest is up to follower

Reactions: Draverik

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hello there ...

Is it possible to watch every single scene below the OP, in the demo or not?

Cheers

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Hello there ...

It is possible to watch every single scene below the OP, in the demo or not?

Cheers
A total of 0 of the previews in OP are in this tiny scam "demo". That's the level in this supossed game

P.S: And even if one day this game get a release, don't expect any of those previews in it. Judging by how dumb the dev is, if this game ever come to the light one day it's going to be a shit with none of what this idiot promised to build the hype.

Last edited:

Lou Sassole

Jun 1, 2021

Hello Patrons!
Sorry this took forever to get out, honestly I wanted to make sure I am 100% happy with my general release schedule before I let everyone know and solidify my plans for updates.
From reading comments on here as well as on the update discussion on my discord the past 2 weeks, I feel a lot of people don’t seem to mind what I have planned as I have explained it to some people already but I’ll go over it with you guys as well to let you know what to expect etc.
Basically, if you have been a patron long enough or you have stuck around for the past while, you know I seem to over stress over things, so most of what I have planned for my release/schedule is situated around being able to:
1: Alleviate stress as much as possible.
2: Give me more opportunity to interact and see reactions and get feedback from my supporters quicker.
3: Having things timed to a smaller release window, which makes it much easier to manage my time and remove non essential tasks from my plate.
4: Focus on not only what is most important (content) but most fun for me (working on graphics/animations/erotic stuff.) and saving the non essential tasks for if there is time left.
So what I am doing for each update is release the equivalent of somewhere around the size of the demo you played every 2-3 weeks.
2 weeks will always be the general goal but if I am running low on time, I don’t want to start freaking out and rushing or making bad decisions. So if I can get that out every other week I will be happy, but if I want to make it a bit bigger or I get stuck in the process, I can take the time to add onto it as well.
The goal is once/if I decide to go through with it and do this full time, I then roughly double up on the amount of content as I should have a lot more time to work on it as well as have the majority of the difficult things complete, like coding and all the bells and whistles etc.
The first release plan is changed and I am getting out both the intro for the game and an elongated version of Evelyn's content.
Trying to even work on only 4 of the characters at once and still get her scenes the way I want and making sense for the main love interest has proved difficult and I have a lot of stuff partially made that I want to complete and add to her as well as adding in backstory to make more sense as well. A portion of Mrs. Perkins stuff may be out for the story to fit better but it depends, I am not 100% sure right now.
I am aiming to get the first version in testers hands by the end of the month, knowing how I manage my time, that means they are gonna be into next month a bit and then I am going to aim to get the next version out two weeks after that (Mrs. Perkins or Lora's stuff most likely.) and then again roughly two weeks after that one.
Here are some of the scenes and features I am working on getting out for the first release. (0.02)
The games intro.
UI, Lust points and Devils Hands working and explained in the story.
Various Sequential Story scenes for Evelyn, (Backstory, Driveway, Tennis, Other small stuff.)
Evelyn Movies Part 1 and Part 2
Evelyn Laundry Scene
Evelyn Bathroom Part 1
Also, elongating some of those scenes and working on 2 more scenes that aren't 100% going to be in.
And if there is time in the end, then I'll setup "particle effects" from blender as well which is fully working but I know how long setup is and that is one of those things that may rip into time so I will save it for last.
Getting content out every other week is going to take a bit more dev time throughout the month, so I am going to be changing the Super Gamer tier rewards, (again, lol.) I still haven't decided on that just yet but I'll give you an answer soon.
Something else I am planning to do and am really excited for, is have things hinted at and built up to something more spectacular roughly every 3 months. (IE, go all the way with a character, go much further with one of the main characters, an important story event etc, etc.)
This way, if you are the type of person who likes to pleasure delay and get something more polished, you can have something specific to look forward to instead of seeing the smaller, w.i.p releases.
I know this isn’t what every person wanted, but I find every time I stop obsessing over doing things that are overly hard for me and are what others want and just focus on what I enjoy doing, good things tend to happen and I am honestly more excited now than ever, regardless of the outcome, so at the end of the day that is a good sign for me.
A new Ultra Gamer scenario poll will be up in a few days, I am still deciding which girl I want to work on, though I am leaning towards Mrs. Perkins or Kendra.
Anyhow, let me know what you think!
Thank you so much for all the support this past while and I’ll be back in a week or so to let you know where I am at with the initial release.
Have a great weekend and I will talk to you again soon!

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes