What do you thinks about sandbox in the games?

• I like

Votes: 59 65.6%
  • I dont like

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • I have no opinion

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sajdhs

Jan 19, 2020
When will be update. Cause that post only show Content and some plan for future, I don't see any about time, % or anything. Maybe he can not try like simple days. Show % complete of content. That really good idea for a game life by support of community like this

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
When will be update. Cause that post only show Content and some plan for future, I don't see any about time, % or anything. Maybe he can not try like simple days. Show % complete of content. That really good idea for a game life by support of community like this
you mean like devs of "summer heat", "what a legend", "demon boy".... do/did?
yeah, that really is a great idea and helps a lot:WeSmart:

Danker33

Sep 19, 2020
NNone of these censorship codes are working. How can I play version 18 if it doesn't catch anything? Why do you put these passwords????

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
you mean like devs of "summer heat", "what a legend", "demon boy".... do/did?
yeah, that really is a great idea and helps a lot:WeSmart:
Oh God, don't open up the demon boy scars . I actually sunk money on that , human feces of a dev

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I don't know if you're ever going to update this game again but if you do could you possibly actually make a guillible/naive path where we take advantage of the girl not knowing anything? I know it only leads to a bad end in the game now but I think that would be really fun and something that people don't really do often for some reason.

Reactions: Loyo

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
I don't know if you're ever going to update this game again but if you do could you possibly actually make a guillible/naive path where we take advantage of the girl not knowing anything? I know it only leads to a bad end in the game now but I think that would be really fun and something that people don't really do often for some reason.
yeah, that's a good path some games have it in the genre of corruption, but most developers don't do it due to having grooming elements which might have a problem with patreon.

Reactions: TankH04
Jul 16, 2017
Someone in the army should've taught this dude not to just leave his gun laying around, I'm tryna take advantage of an incredibly depressed, traumatized, and isolated girl but she keeps turning it into a double suicide

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Someone in the army should've taught this dude not to just leave his gun laying around, I'm tryna take advantage of an incredibly depressed, traumatized, and isolated girl but she keeps turning it into a double suicide
You can actually manage to get your gun from the table but she manages to kills herself later anyway.
You can also fuck her during her initial cleanup which also leads to suicide.

I'd support this game if the developer was serious about it, something he obviously isn't as the last update was 10 months ago. On his Patreon the next update is in stage 3/2 (yes) and that was the last update March 1st.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes