What do you thinks about sandbox in the games?

• I like

Votes: 59 65.6%
  • I dont like

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • I have no opinion

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sajdhs

Jan 19, 2020
When will be update. Cause that post only show Content and some plan for future, I don't see any about time, % or anything. Maybe he can not try like simple days. Show % complete of content. That really good idea for a game life by support of community like this

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
When will be update. Cause that post only show Content and some plan for future, I don't see any about time, % or anything. Maybe he can not try like simple days. Show % complete of content. That really good idea for a game life by support of community like this
you mean like devs of "summer heat", "what a legend", "demon boy".... do/did?
yeah, that really is a great idea and helps a lot:WeSmart:

Danker33

Sep 19, 2020
NNone of these censorship codes are working. How can I play version 18 if it doesn't catch anything? Why do you put these passwords????

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
you mean like devs of "summer heat", "what a legend", "demon boy".... do/did?
yeah, that really is a great idea and helps a lot:WeSmart:
Oh God, don't open up the demon boy scars . I actually sunk money on that , human feces of a dev

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I don't know if you're ever going to update this game again but if you do could you possibly actually make a guillible/naive path where we take advantage of the girl not knowing anything? I know it only leads to a bad end in the game now but I think that would be really fun and something that people don't really do often for some reason.

Reactions: Loyo

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
I don't know if you're ever going to update this game again but if you do could you possibly actually make a guillible/naive path where we take advantage of the girl not knowing anything? I know it only leads to a bad end in the game now but I think that would be really fun and something that people don't really do often for some reason.
yeah, that's a good path some games have it in the genre of corruption, but most developers don't do it due to having grooming elements which might have a problem with patreon.

Reactions: TankH04

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Someone in the army should've taught this dude not to just leave his gun laying around, I'm tryna take advantage of an incredibly depressed, traumatized, and isolated girl but she keeps turning it into a double suicide
You can actually manage to get your gun from the table but she manages to kills herself later anyway.
You can also fuck her during her initial cleanup which also leads to suicide.

I'd support this game if the developer was serious about it, something he obviously isn't as the last update was 10 months ago. On his Patreon the next update is in stage 3/2 (yes) and that was the last update March 1st.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
EPISODE 1 - Chapter 3 - Development progress update - May 2024

1714939493152.png

EPISODE 1 - Chapter 3 Developpement progresse Update - May 2024

Overdose and Hoydays Update

Hey there, survivors of the Lovepocalypse!

In terms of the game's content itself, this article is going to be shorter than a hobbit on tiptoes because, well, life happened. Indeed, there have been several elements that temporarily diverted me from game development. The reasons for these slowdowns are multiple, and I'll divide them into three acts of tragicomedy.

Slowdown number one : dogs invasion
My brother and his awesome dog dropped by for a surprise visit, which was great until the dog mistook my keyboard for a chew toy !

1714938119844.png 1714938126031.png

Slowdown number two : computer rebellion
Then my PC decided it needed a vacation too and took a dive. I had to send it for repairs because the water cooling system was malfunctioning.

But hey, every cloud has a silver lining, right? I used the downtime to give my setup a makeover, rearranging my SSD drives like a puzzle master and dusting off enough cobwebs to start a haunted house.

1714938143154.png 1714938147020.png

Slowdown number three : Vacation Needed
Then I also took some vacation time because I really needed it. Even developers need some R&R! So, I whisked myself away from the concrete jungle in search of greener pastures. Because when I try to relax at home, thoughts of coding dance in my head like sugarplum fairies, reminding me of the ever-present responsibility resting on my shoulders, even during mundane tasks like brushing my teeth.

That being said, I know that when I take vacations, game development comes to a halt. But rest assured, the awareness that many people are eagerly anticipating the outcome of my work both motivates and stresses me out.

That's why, amidst the waves of anxiety, I've had an epiphany - I realized that taking time off from the game is like pressing the pause button on a frenzied game of Tetris—necessary for preventing a mental stack overflow. Because, let's face it, if I don't give myself a breather, I might end up like those developers who start seeing lines of code in their dreams and wake up screaming 'syntax error!'.

While my dedication to the project is as steadfast as a cat stalking a laser pointer, I've come to acknowledge that being perpetually glued to it is about as advisable as juggling flaming torches in a room full of oxygen tanks.

So fret not, loyal followers, for I shall continue my pursuit of excellence, even if it means occasionally swapping my coding gloves for oven mitts. After all, a bit of levity and relaxation can work wonders.

Other activities
  • To switch things up a bit, I've also indulged in a bit of diversification. This includes further expanding the universe of Apocalypse Lovers as I've done in the past, by writing illustrated short stories set within it. I'll be sharing excerpts with you soon, hoping it will please you.
  • I've also been tidying up the game's code and keeping up my collaboration with a coding buddy, hoping our efforts will soon bear fruit. I can't wait to see his talent truly shine and witness him in action once he's fully onboard. It's like waiting for a gourmet chef to step into the kitchen—I'm eagerly anticipating the masterpiece he'll whip up!
  • I've also taken a dive into the ever-mysterious realm of artificial intelligence, partly to avoid being labeled a technological dinosaur, but mostly to unlock the secrets of these digital sorceries. I've been testing the waters in everything from conjuring up images to playing wordsmith (editing, translating, even moonlighting as a script whisperer). Sure, there are still more bugs than a picnic in a swamp, but hey, I'm making progress and having a blast! And let's not forget the practical side of things—besides potentially revolutionizing my project's content creation, it's also a nifty time-saver. Who knew that hanging out with algorithms could be so entertaining and oddly satisfying?
    Check out this stunning image of Deborah with a manga-esque transformation:
1714938158634.png 1714938162458.png

Well, on a more serious note, rest assured that the game's development is progressing as planned, and I'm continuing my efforts despite all these disruptions.

Bonus

• Nostalgic Bonus: While reorganizing my hard drives, I stumbled upon my first 3D renders from the early days of the project. The game wasn't even called Apocalypse Lovers back then!
1714938174319.png 1714938179239.png

• Inspiration Bonus: Sneak peek at some concept art for one of the new characters making an appearance in the upcoming chapter.
1714938190315.png 1714938194655.png

That's all for now! I'm diving back into writing Chapter 3 from where I left off. And don't hesitate to join the community Discord for more updates on Apocalypse Lovers!

1714938203875.png

Last edited:

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
oh i almost forgot about this game.. "game over if MC actually have sex" :KEK: oh no update after year? wow "no surprise" dev is on Patreon.. soon shut down TOS better moved SubscriberStar

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes