What do you thinks about sandbox in the games?

• I like

Votes: 59 65.6%
  • I dont like

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • I have no opinion

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Is this a manageable sandbox, or a freakin' sandbox where you're lost and frustrated to the point of breaking your keyboard into little tiny pieces and having to buy a new one every week?

Neon_Reaper

Jun 16, 2022
I really like the style of gameplay, and the story's premise, but to be honest, all the typos and grammatical errors really hurt the immersion for me. Will keep an eye on this, but gonna walk away for now and hope the editing improves.

Still wish you the best of luck dev!

Reactions: SenPC

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Unofficial Android Port of:

Apocalypse Lovers [Ep.1 Prologue v1.16]

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider buying me a cofee or as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks
Update..??

iamnamedCid

Apr 17, 2023
Apocalypse Lovers Android Port [v1.21] 1.05 GB -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(Minigames and most screens are untested)
Please let me know if there is any issues, and if not and works for you, maybe give me a (y).

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I wonder how you can play a game on Android where you have to hover the screen all the time? :unsure:

iamnamedCid

Apr 17, 2023
I wonder how you can play a game on Android where you have to hover the screen all the time? :unsure:
For hovers, touching the screen and swiping around until the trigger/ glowing icons pop up usually works. But it's not gonna be as easy as PC yeah.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes