What do you thinks about sandbox in the games?

• I like

Votes: 59 65.6%
  • I dont like

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • I have no opinion

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

-Awake-

Apocalypse Lovers
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
Hello Everyone!

It had been a while since the signature of Apocalypse Lovers needed a lifting. New creations were made and I post a poll to vote for your favorite signature! So don’t hesitate, your opinion is welcome to help me choose the best one. Thank you all for your participation!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DIDI_22

Nov 23, 2020
Apocalypse Lovers [Ep.1 Prologue v1.16]
Unofficial Android Port of:

MEGA

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider buying me a cofee or as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks
When the update android version?

-Awake-

Apocalypse Lovers
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021

When the update android version?
For the official android version addition it's not going to be right away (unless someone take the 1.21 and decide to do it before me ^^ )

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Soooo, am i missing something?

The "feeding" (BJ) scene. Does she rly not know what she is doing? I mean, shes at least and the apocalypse started only ~two years ago sooooo... There is no chance in hell that she wouldnt know what she is doing. Or is she just pretending? That would at least explain why she gets a ton of anxiety while doing it.

Can someone elaborate?

Thx in advance!

-Awake-

Apocalypse Lovers
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
Soooo, am i missing something?
The "feeding" (BJ) scene. Does she rly not know what she is doing? I mean, shes at least and the apocalypse started only ~two years ago sooooo... There is no chance in hell that she wouldnt know what she is doing. Or is she just pretending? That would at least explain why she gets a ton of anxiety while doing it.
Can someone elaborate?
Thx in advance!

Thank you for playing the game and giving us that little feedback!

I understand your misunderstanding, but I would rather speak of rarity than illogicality. Girls of a certain age who are still perfectly innocent do exist. Especially in religious communities where they are cut off from any information relating to the taboo subject of sexuality. So they may have gleaned a few snippets here and there, but the details of what a sexual relationship is and all the modalities that this entails remain unknown to them. They usually discover it all at once on the night of their wedding.

So Jessica is not pretending, she's just an innocent Christian girl who has absolutely no experience with men. She is easy to influence although she always feels anxiety due to the stress generated by a new sexual experience at an inappropriate time.

Last edited:

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
She is easy to influence although she always feels anxiety due to the stress generated by a new sexual experience at an inappropriate time.
Buuuut, that would mean she knows what she did at least a little. If i dont know i do lewd stuff, i cant get anxiety from doing inappropriate stuff. MC tells her, he is feeding her so since shes hardcore innocent and knows nearly nothing she "must" rather believe it and think like "ah, uncle MC is caring so much that he is feeding me". At least she should get some points of corruption from it... instead of... what happend. But ih guess you wanted to show that players have to go slow and not head on into it :D

Well thats just my two cents.

Besides this, thanks for the answer and great game so far.

Edith: Nvm, after the story of barry, it all adds up :D

Last edited:
Reactions: -Awake-

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Finally the long waited update of 1.21 but Bruh... really ? It ends right after THAT ?

It was not quite what I expected, after the long wait, but it delivered at some parts while not unsing some of its potential on others but also shooting in its foot at few scenes. If you dont want to get spoilert dont click below and try this update. Its still a good update if you can accept some renders being grainy.

But the romance of Jessica (caressing, petting and massaging her) and Deborahs erotic stuff at least pushed my through to at least finish it, and im glad I did! However as I reached the end of this update I got upset once again because its end when it gets interesting... Even more, we get a hint about some special "ghost" girl, but if you reach the ending slides even some pictures (which I also posted in this post) hint of more waifus to rescue -> but also a god damit fucking UB and two fucking douches!!!

-Awake-
Listen to me. You didnt gave me my milf, so you already on a thin ice. If you let something bad happening to them (sexual), or even worse, NOT being a part of the harem, I will find you, and I will force you eat shrooms that you really will start seeing people.
8785-2b-angry.png 9781-kazuangry.png

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Massage Event: Is it even doable with 30+ points atm or is it bugged? I get 29 and nothing more.
Even with the multi mod and wt active, i cant get more than that...

Thx in advance!

-Awake-

Apocalypse Lovers
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
Finally the long waited update of 1.21 but Bruh... really ? It ends right after THAT ?

It was not quite what I expected, after the long wait, but it delivered at some parts while not unsing some of its potential on others but also shooting in its foot at few scenes. If you dont want to get spoilert dont click below and try this update. Its still a good update if you can accept some renders being grainy.

But the romance of Jessica (caressing, petting and massaging her) and Deborahs erotic stuff at least pushed my through to at least finish it, and im glad I did! However as I reached the end of this update I got upset once again because its end when it gets interesting... Even more, we get a hint about some special "ghost" girl, but if you reach the ending slides even some pictures (which I also posted in this post) hint of more waifus to rescue -> but also a god damit fucking UB and two fucking douches!!!

-Awake-
Listen to me. You didnt gave me my milf, so you already on a thin ice. If you let something bad happening to them (sexual), or even worse, NOT being a part of the harem, I will find you, and I will force you eat shrooms that you really will start seeing people.
View attachment 2818441 View attachment 2818442
Dude your message is fucking awsome and funny. Even your negative review are awsome! I'll send you a private message right away to discuss about those things.

-Awake-

Apocalypse Lovers
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
Ignore the "Happiness" showing 0. Seems like its a bug.
No it's not a bug. You are not the only one to think it is though.
My fault I guess.
ALL the Jessica attributes are interconnected.
It's like a gauge with all on the left the submission and all on the right the initiative.

So submission / initiative is the same variable in fact. When submission decreases initiative increases or when initiative decreases submission increases.

For exemple, in your screenshoot just above, Jessica have7 anxiety and 0 Happiness. But if you make an action which make her gain +10 Happiness, then the Anxiety will become equal to zero and the Happiness will display: 3.
If after this you loose again happiness and the game give her Anxiety + 5. Then the anxiety number will be 2 and the happiness number will be zero once again.

But I guess is my fault for having made a shift between the two lines on the character screen, I probably should have put them well in front of each other or even glued to each other to facilitate understanding.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
You are supposed to get 29, then proceed and you get 1 more in dialogue. But you can just use cheat mod(I changed the points to 35)
What dialogue exactly? I got my 29 points, caress her face and than i get "... but not enough to allow you to go further."

As i told you, i already you at least a wt mod and still after doing everything right, there is no further scene...

Nov 7, 2017
Man I'm so happy that I rediscovered your game. I had this game on my drive for a while with many other games but unfortunately I didn't remember the name of the game, I've been trying to search for it a while and I just wanted to know if there was a new update for it or it has been abandoned. Thank the universe that I accidentally found it through Google search under Images. Lol. And I'm so happy that it hasn't been abandoned. I've played it over a year ago since v1.15. I remember liking it what you were going for it and I want to play it again and what the new stuff you added for it. :)

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes