What do you thinks about sandbox in the games?

• I like

Votes: 59 65.6%
  • I dont like

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • I have no opinion

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
the result of "What do you thinks about sandbox in the games?" poli - 2/3 of players prefer sandbox:PogChamp:
(pro tip: if you make a poli about any particular "hard kink" in the dedicated game thread, you will get valid unbiased results:LUL:)

jed999

May 26, 2021
This game could be good if the bugs were fixed.
It's way too linear so any bugs kill the progression. Can't get shampoo because one bathroom is occupied and the other is locked.

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
This game could be good if the bugs were fixed.
It's way too linear so any bugs kill the progression. Can't get shampoo because one bathroom is occupied and the other is locked.
I just did the shampoo quest 3 times without problem, 99% of players finished the prologue without problem, if you have any mods installed or anything else try uninstalling them or downloading the game again.

Shampoo quest:

Click on spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

jed999

May 26, 2021
I just did the shampoo quest 3 times without problem, 99% of players finished the prologue without problem, if you have any mods installed or anything else try uninstalling them or downloading the game again.

Shampoo quest:

Click on spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, No.
It's a bug. Looks like this when I go to the bathroom.

1672834463015.png

I read that others were having the same issue. Anyway, it is a cool game and I hope you get it finished and polished up.
I'll be checking it out again soon.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Manoman13

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
Yeah, No.

View attachment 2285100

I read that others were having the same issue. Anyway, it is a cool game and I hope you get it finished and polished up.
With quest shampoo one person had a bug on 1.1 (an uncaught exception occurred) and another on 1.15 (stuck with a broken generator screen), on 1.16 you are the 1st and I see your bug for the first time (i will try to recreat your bug) also try to download the game again and try the passage without mod.

One last thing I want to clarify, when you rate a game remember that I am not a professional.
That it is only a prologue for the different path, sandboxes and others to arrive over time.
Another thing if you have a bug that does not mean that everyone had the same bug, even if you find 2 comments out of 500 that talk about this bug.
I say this because rating the game 1 star out of 5 I find that very sad, especially when I develop a game in development, with which I learn every day to code to make 3D because I do this as an autodidact on my free time very limited by the job in my real life, my wife, my dog and all the occupations of life.

honestly I do not know a developer (apart from the very big developers) who does not release a version with each update with some bugs (even if you luckily pass through the bugs of this version, others will not have had this chance), that is part of the world of renpy games, we all try to find as many bugs as possible to solve them before releasing a new version.
But unfortunately it always happens that when a new version is released there is some bug, this is where the community takes over and tells us about the bugs they have found and that we are trying to develop settle as soon as possible.

Anyway, I'll try to recreate your bug to solve it.

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
Yeah, No.

View attachment 2285100

I found the screen that you say is a bug, during the quest for the shampoo, you didn't go get the shampoo, you went back to see Jessica suddenly you come across this screen, you just have to click on go back and go get the shampoo where I tell you, so no bugs to report.
So version 1.16 is playable contrary to your words

image.jpg

-Awake-

Apocalypse Lovers
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
It was a joke lol. The only "disagreement" was in the quotes you said only woman as in singular. I, like many people here, want to have MANY womans to secure, provide and have segs :LUL::LUL::LUL:.
Hence I replaced where it sounded as it was only one woman into many womans :WeSmart:
Yeah I get it, but just to let you know, it was a modelisation with only one person (but not limited to one) in order to share and to convey the idea behind this concept with you. Like if I was trying to explain the feeling you experience when you eat a fresh apple and the exquisite sensation of swallowing the flesh of the fruit in your throat. But of course once you understand what I'm describing, you will also understand that the final goal is to enjoy devouring an entire basket of apples like a guzzler until your belly is filled to the brim !

• Wow
Reactions: Jarul

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
This is one of my most anticipated games, I hope the dev's situation can become much more favorable so we can get faster updates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Manoman13
4.40 star(s) 29 Votes