What do you thinks about sandbox in the games?

• I like

Votes: 59 65.6%
  • I dont like

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • I have no opinion

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
As the matter of fact, there is a small Lesbian route, but not with the MC as a female character of course ^^

There is a lesbian character which is already implemented actually. And she will even be introduced in the next update.
>which is already implemented actually
>will even be introduced in the next update
>next update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
ça fait déjà presque un an ! Quelques nouvelles?/ It's already been almost a year! Some news?

Domy31

Aug 21, 2022
Its not Pin Ups. It the same "girls" you see when you start the game and need to chose which language you want to play
Vus remarquerez que dans mon post le mot Pin'up est au singulier, j'avais remarqué la similitude du personage.
You will notice that in my post the word Pin'up is in the singular, I had noticed the similarity of the character.
Je suis Français excusez mon mauvais anglais. I am French excuse my bad English.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
In a few hours it will be a year without an update and according to the rules, it will logically be tagged as abandoned...
actually in two weeks it will be 14 months without an update (bugfixes, gui improvements, sound/music and similar arent considered as an actual update).
and according to f95z rules it still has to be 4 months more without an update till it gets abandoned tag (18 months without update, not 12 months),

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
anyone tried using reverse psychology on dev?

DOn't upload anything dev, it's not like we care or something b-b-baka!

Reactions: Consumer

mickaj001

Jan 20, 2020
Hello I would like to know about the code because I can’t get it on the site that it can tell me
thank you

4.40 star(s) 29 Votes