What do you thinks about sandbox in the games?

• I like

Votes: 59 65.6%
  • I dont like

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • I have no opinion

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Apocalypse Lovers - MultiMod Edition (v1.16)
View attachment 1897904
Go get you some.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Temporary Note: "Apocalypse Lovers" is currently in prologue and certain changes are imminent. Features of the mod will added, changed, or removed accordingly.
I'm guessing I'd have to start coding from scratch? It's been ages since I personally heard a peep from anyone on it. I've hundreds of hours invested in this too... I'm sincerely hoping not in vain.

-Awake-, Manoman13 - after all we went through last year would you mind giving me the short synapses so I can gauge how much pain I'm in for or if it's just a walk in the park?

-Awake-

Apocalypse Lovers
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
Hey Sancho! It's good to see you again. Yeah it's been a lot time indeed! The chapter 1 has also been rework yes, but more dialogues/effects and changes where added, there is choices/path modification only a couple of time, nothing a brilliant mind like yours can’t handle. I'm going to sent you all the details you need by message anyway.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey Sancho! It's good to see you again. Yeah it's been a lot time indeed! The chapter 1 has also been rework yes, but more dialogues/effects and changes where added, there is choices/path modification only a couple of time, nothing a brilliant mind like yours can’t handle. I'm going to sent you all the details you need by message anyway.
I just snagged a copy of v1.2 on my own via a buddy of mine.
I see you kept most of my suggestions from last year.

I'm digging through it now.
(I still have to port the latest mod Core over, this one is older than dirty now and the newest has many more features)
Edit: Core base porting done:
1688559156566.png 1688559179021.png 1688579979599.png

The largest issue as to why folks will have to start the playthrough over from scratch is not that some new variables have been introduced (that could have been sorted for those player's old saves) but rather the move from RenPy 7 to RenPy 8 which always borks the save location data in RPYCs. That's the largest move here from my few minutes of eyeballing it.

Last edited:

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Oh no ! Not the dreaded engine upgrade in the middle of a project.... :eek:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
-Awake-

Consider adapting your new variable main_sanity inside the following conditional check labels, it is missing in the following:

subroutine_check_each_hour
check_variables

Seeing how you are replacing many or most of the main_moral vars , it may not be imperative now (I'm only getting started) but it will be... otherwise those labels should be scrapped altogether if they are to be redundant.

Last edited:

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Expected more Jessica in this latest update too much Deborah, disappointed in that, but overall lots of exploration and good scenery.

-Awake-

Apocalypse Lovers
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
Expected more Jessica in this latest update too much Deborah, disappointed in that, but overall lots of exploration and good scenery.
That's right, this update was a little bit more Deborah oriented in order to make the lore/story progress, moreover, I had to cut down some Jessica's scene for scenario management and scene chronology reasons. They were all shifted to the beginning of Chapter 3 as a result. That's being said, Jessica is not intended to being fuck right away (at least consciously and with her approval) because your relation with her need to be build gradually, slowly corrupting her/romance her as the story progress.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Apocalypse Lovers [v1.2] [Awake]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ApocalypseLovers-1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc stats // jess // food // inventory // censorship
(the asked support code at the beginning unlocks the censor stages , with this its obsolete , activate at first screen*1)

View attachment 1732430 View attachment 1732431 View attachment 1732429 View attachment 1732427 View attachment 1732428 View attachment 1732425 *1 View attachment 1732477

codes : stage 1(18) - 06660 // stage 2(18+) - 36663

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut -->

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at Link, or use the update button while mod is opened(top right corner,next to the settings button(v1.6 and above))thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)
i hope to have time for a update tomorrow

its been a while :rolleyes:

4.40 star(s) 29 Votes