What do you thinks about sandbox in the games?

• I like

Votes: 59 65.6%
  • I dont like

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • I have no opinion

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
how am i supposed to cut the electric pole?
no hud when u need to cut the cabel and you cant do it
Same here, there doesn't seem to be a way to add the wire-cutter in the box.
It's the code.

The dev forces the quick access screen Off three times in the latest update: once at the end of v1.16, once during Story2Survive, and once during Story2Exploration.

What he should do is set a temp var to see if the Player has it open and if so be able to turn it back on automatically after the need to remove it is completed.

This is simple to do. I would make it more complex inside a Python function, but novice code could be something similar to this:
Python:
# Sancho:  Dev needs to turn it off. Check if it's on and if so set a temp var and close it:
if renpy.get_screen("quick_acces"):
    $ SanchoAmazingTempVar = True  # if the access screen is shown, set a temp var
hide screen quick_acces  # close the access screen regardless

# Sancho:  Now, later dev could check if the Player had it open and reopen it when it's clear to do so:
if SanchoAmazingTempVar:  # check to see if the access screen was previously shown by the Player
    $ SanchoAmazingTempVar = False
    show screen quick_acces  # turn that shit back on automatically

# Sancho:  Pretty damn easy, right?
I'll fix it in the pending mod update

Jan 8, 2022
I can't even begin to tell you how long I've waited for this to update! I honestly thought it was abandoned. I can't believe there's no rape or sleep sex tag though. That would make the game so good! Also is the Mac version going to be updated soon?
Given one of those is a tag it's hard to imagine not having that option, especially since there's clearly going to be avenues for it.

Ibadez38

Jan 21, 2021
That's right, this update was a little bit more Deborah oriented in order to make the lore/story progress, moreover, I had to cut down some Jessica's scene for scenario management and scene chronology reasons. They were all shifted to the beginning of Chapter 3 as a result. That's being said, Jessica is not intended to being fuck right away (at least consciously and with her approval) because your relation with her need to be build gradually, slowly corrupting her/romance her as the story progress.
Can we hope to do something with her before 2026?

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
for anyone looking for new support\subscriber code: cyberpsycho - 18 version
sinsedge 18+ version

I dont know why it changed from numbers plus you can easily find it in scripts rpa file
Given one of those is a tag it's hard to imagine not having that option, especially since there's clearly going to be avenues for it.
There's a rape scene during the "shower", but, aside from cheating by editing her points, I've got no idea how to make it happen otherwise.
It is to be noted that most sexual scenes with her, will end up in a game over, so I'm not really sure what the point is of making them so difficult to happen right off the start, I mean, it's a scene/option, virtually nobody will ever see I guess. I've tried various ways of making it happen normally, but her anxiety is always too high.

I am assuming there'll be more of those during the game, considering the setting. But the points requirements seems to be way too aggressive to allow any kind of real freedom of choice in that game so far.

I've also noticed several objects are highlighted in the renders once I unrened the game, but I haven't been able to get them clickable either. I do not know if it's stats based, a mistake, or a preparation for later use in later chapters.

This game is cruelly in need of a gallery option, so we know if we missed some scenes/bad endings as well. It'd be a shame to have all that work never been seen by most players.

Reactions: rspkers

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It's the code.

The dev forces the quick access screen Off three times in the latest update: once at the end of v1.16, once during Story2Survive, and once during Story2Exploration.

What he should do is set a temp var to see if the Player has it open and if so be able to turn it back on automatically after the need to remove it is completed.

This is simple to do. I would make it more complex inside a Python function, but novice code could be something similar to this:
Python:
# Sancho:  Dev needs to turn it off. Check if it's on and if so set a temp var and close it:
if renpy.get_screen("quick_acces"):
    $ SanchoAmazingTempVar = True  # if the access screen is shown, set a temp var
hide screen quick_acces  # close the access screen regardless

# Sancho:  Now, later dev could check if the Player had it open and reopen it when it's clear to do so:
if SanchoAmazingTempVar:  # check to see if the access screen was previously shown by the Player
    $ SanchoAmazingTempVar = False
    show screen quick_acces  # turn that shit back on automatically

# Sancho:  Pretty damn easy, right?
I'll fix it in the pending mod update
SanchoNote - v1.2 Unmodded Hotfix #01

Attached is a hotfix for the UI issue. It's completely unmodded (has nothing to do with SanchoMod) and safe to use. I coded it with the dev's own variables so no new variables are introduced.

This will close and reopen the QuickAccess menu automatically, just as I sincerely believe the dev intended.

It's pure, it works, it can be trusted.

Installation: Copy the contents of the attached zip inside the VN's "/game" directory.
Uninstall: Delete the two files.

Regards.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
There's a rape scene during the "shower", but, aside from cheating by editing her points, I've got no idea how to make it happen otherwise.
It is to be noted that most sexual scenes with her, will end up in a game over, so I'm not really sure what the point is of making them so difficult to happen right off the start, I mean, it's a scene/option, virtually nobody will ever see I guess. I've tried various ways of making it happen normally, but her anxiety is always too high.

I am assuming there'll be more of those during the game, considering the setting. But the points requirements seems to be way too aggressive to allow any kind of real freedom of choice in that game so far.

I've also noticed several objects are highlighted in the renders once I unrened the game, but I haven't been able to get them clickable either. I do not know if it's stats based, a mistake, or a preparation for later use in later chapters.

This game is cruelly in need of a gallery option, so we know if we missed some scenes/bad endings as well. It'd be a shame to have all that work never been seen by most players.
You're joking, right? All your concerns (except the issues you have decompiling a game, that's on you for botching it) are and have been nonexistent via SanchoMod which has been available for well over a year. It has a guide, it has a gallery, and it has a whole lot more.

• Angry

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
You're joking, right? All your concerns (except the issues you have decompiling a game, that's on you for botching it) are and have been nonexistent via SanchoMod which has been available for well over a year. It has a guide, it has a gallery, and it has a whole lot more.
For this one, I did not use your mod :) I usually try to play the games without walkthrough and so on, good games, should not need extra mods to make it so the players can reach the intended path.
Main reason for not using your mod yet, are that the game is still rather short, so replaying it quickly to try various options is not a biggie yet.

But I can certainly see it being absolutely necessary down the line considering how the points requirements are needed.

I've only unrened the game to see the pictures, and see what I potentially missed, nothing else :) Nothing was botched, it's just the only way I've got to check for missed content when no gallery is available.

MUFC7

Jul 14, 2022
SanchoNote - v1.2 Unmodded Hotfix #01

Attached is a hotfix for the UI issue. It's completely unmodded (has nothing to do with SanchoMod) and safe to use. I coded it with the dev's own variables so no new variables are introduced.

This will close and reopen the QuickAccess menu automatically, just as I sincerely believe the dev intended.

It's pure, it works, it can be trusted.

Installation: Copy the contents of the attached zip inside the VN's "/game" directory.
Uninstall: Delete the two files.

Regards.
Sorry, but this doesn't work.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I couldn't pick up the blue bowl. It had a highlight and said to take but wouldn't pick up when clicked on.

4.40 star(s) 29 Votes