What do you thinks about sandbox in the games?

• I like

Votes: 59 65.6%
  • I dont like

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • I have no opinion

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
In general, using hard pauses is rude. When the user clicks to advance
the game, it's an explicit request - the user wishes the game to advance.
To override that request is to assume you understand what the player
wants more than the player does.

Calling renpy.pause guarantees that whatever is on the screen will be
displayed for at least one frame, and hence has been shown to the
player.

tl;dr - Don't use renpy.pause with hard=True.
tl;dr - Don't use renpy.pause with hard=True.

That being said, fuck pauses. I've attached a file to re-assign renpy.pause to a do-nothing fuck-off function. It should work in any/all Ren'Py games, but beware that some developers wrote their code needed pauses for certain kinds of mini-games. I don't know if it applies to this game. I don't know if developers realize how seriously fucking infuriating pause is to a vast majority of VN-players.

Edit: This solves Ren'Py pauses. As for dialog pauses, it sets an environmental variable (only for the game) to skip the timer values. But note that due to the way Ren'Py processes a dialog of text such as "But during your journey around the world... {w=1.0} you didn't meet any human being alive." Ren'Py processes them as multiple frames. In this case, 2, because there is one section of delay, so you'll see this presented as two frames. Each frame process happens at your refresh rate, so it may appear to long idiotic abuses of pause as type-writer effect due to the nature of pausing. I'm thinking about writing a script to intercept this shit and strip out any Dialogue Tags to prevent it altogether (or to re-class DialogueTextTags).

Edit: It may also prevent the CUT inventory from showing due to a stupid as fuck pause call right after it. *eyeroll and sigh* If that's the case, because of the way they poorly wrote these interactions, you may need to go without. That area should be attached to the G screen. I'd suggest waiting on this game until the dev fixes stuff.

Last edited:

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Quite interesting and something different, but I missed some decent sex scene with sounds and moans for introduction. Still, waiting for future updates as looks promising (y)

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
The game is great but why does she die anytime you have sex with her? I mean the whole her being innocent and falling for it thing should make it so she doesn't want to kill herself, and the idea of us just leaving the gun and her stumbling upon and killing herself also kind of (I don't want to say annoy's but for lack of a better word) annoy's me. Can't there just be a path where I take advantage of her naivety from the beginning? Or can she at least stay just as naive for the rest of it? I don't really understand how in one scene I can clap her and she claims to not even understand anything weird that's going on and next thing you know me looking at her chest gets her defensive and calling me a perv. Not to talk stuff about the game or anything because once again I love it!

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I really like the game but the entire "imaginary friend" Was too much for me and the experience came to an abrupt end when I couldn't resist taking the shrooms.

Thank you and the best of luck.

Reactions: gooros
4.40 star(s) 29 Votes