What do you thinks about sandbox in the games?

• I like

Votes: 59 65.6%
  • I dont like

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • I have no opinion

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R8d_X

Feb 8, 2024
Sorry, there's no excuse for my behavior. Someone left a box of cookies on the counter and I ate them all. So now I'm on a sugar high and acting out with silly comments on the forum...

I'll head over to "The Tyrant" game and get some much needed punishment in the basement :cool:

-Awake-

Apocalypse Lovers
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
Is this one of those games where most of the "content" requires you to make evil choices and making good choices gets you nothing?
In the very first versions of the game, perhaps there was indeed some asymmetry between the paths. But I can proudly say that the current version contains just as many scenes and interesting developments in all of Jessica's paths. For example, whether you decide to be more authoritative with her to make her submissive, or whether you choose to be understanding and indulgent to foster her initiative and make her more enterprising, there is just as much content on both sides.

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
This feels like in all the time since I last saw this (which must be a while since I totally forgot) that literally NOTHING has been added. Maybe I'm wrong cuz it has been a while but damn fells like nothing got done to me.

fjwelfje

Jul 14, 2020
Is this one of those games where most of the "content" requires you to make evil choices and making good choices gets you nothing?
I have no idea. I get to the first room and can't find the hidden hotspot. Not only that but the text is way too small to read on my TV across the room which is how I play games. Deleted.

lagmaron

Nov 7, 2023
last time i played this was over a year ago... this new update seemingly added nothing at all... except for massive text dumps for lore purposes(i think) (cant really remember if there was any text dumps a year ago.. but if there were i apologize) and a new level system with traits... which i like at least ... was this supposed to be remastered or reworked because of what i remember basically nothing changed... not even graphically wise... now i dont know the ins and outs of working on the ren´py engine... but of what the author added including the text dumps which nowadays could be done stupidly easily with AI ... i feel like 1y and a few months is too much for basically nothing at all...

Reactions: Darklord1234
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes