What do you thinks about sandbox in the games?

• I like

Votes: 59 65.6%
  • I dont like

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • I have no opinion

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skliakzipt

Mar 27, 2021
Guess this is not the third chapter uptade but I hope we dont need to wait one more year. It seems thats gonna be great so lets wait then

Reactions: -Awake-

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
And you're replying to a unsubstantial comment, how smart are you really? You haven't figured out that you've become entertainment?
I already explained earlier that I have enough free time to stomp dim people like you cause I work from home. I am not surprised that you are easily entertained. All dim people are.

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
Game will crash immediately after I click here/spacbar. It wouldn't even send/generate a traceback.txt to check the errors. The game just closes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Had the idea of progressing past this point in 1.21 and loading it again in 1.25, but then again I checked the Renpy
folders in AppData that has another copy of the saves & persistent files and they are different cuz of the remake so I guess that wouldn't work..
Honestly, how did this get through the beta testing? A serious bug/crash like this is surely the first you'd catch.
1728838629260.png

Last edited:

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
I already explained earlier that I have enough free time to stomp dim people like you cause I work from home. I am not surprised that you are easily entertained. All dim people are.
I don't think you realize what you're talking about. How exactly are you "stomping" me? Explain like you're the clown at the circus please.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
I don't think you realize what you're talking about. How exactly are you "stomping" me? Explain like you're the clown at the circus please.
I stomped you with this:

'Again you are just displaying single digit IQ. How am I at fault for merely pointing out the fact that the developer is making a mistake? How does that make any sense? Not to mention that the many users who have complained about the lack of content in the latest update have nothing to do with me. You are so dim.

The reason I keep replying is because I am so smart that I work from home and can afford to relax and try to educate some fools. Do you really think that it takes me more than 2 min to type these replies? Destroying you is as easy as taking candy from a baby.'

Now I am just kicking you while you are down cause you are dim.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Game will crash immediately after I click here/spacbar. It wouldn't even send/generate a traceback.txt to check the errors. The game just closes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Had the idea of progressing past this point in 1.21 and loading it again in 1.25, but then again I checked the Renpy
folders in AppData that has another copy of the saves & persistent files and they are different cuz of the remake so I guess that wouldn't work..
Honestly, how did this get through the beta testing? A serious bug/crash like this is surely the first you'd catch.
View attachment 4128828
Can you post your save before the crash?

Reactions: -Awake-

Cobracook9a

Mar 23, 2024
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/0x52/classes/main.rpy", line 202, in <module>
  File "game/0x52/framework/01loader.rpy", line 26, in load_file
AttributeError: 'RWopsIO' object has no attribute 'name'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "0x52/classes/main.rpyc", line 198, in script
  File "C:\Users\Cobra\Downloads\Apocalypse_Lovers-1.25-pc\Apocalypse_Lovers-1.25-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 821, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Cobra\Downloads\Apocalypse_Lovers-1.25-pc\Apocalypse_Lovers-1.25-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/0x52/classes/main.rpy", line 202, in <module>
  File "game/0x52/framework/01loader.rpy", line 26, in load_file
AttributeError: 'RWopsIO' object has no attribute 'name'

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.3.2.24090902
Apocalypse Lovers 1.25
Sun Oct 13 12:59:49 2024

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, I missed the scene called "fractured reality" in the gallery. What am I supposed to do to unlock it?

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes