What do you thinks about sandbox in the games?

• I like

Votes: 59 65.6%
  • I dont like

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • I have no opinion

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jojotaro88

Mar 23, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc stats // jess // food // inventory // censorship
(the asked support code at the beginning unlocks the censor stages , with this its obsolete , activate at first screen*1)

View attachment 1732430 View attachment 1732431 View attachment 1732429 View attachment 1732427 View attachment 1732428 View attachment 1732425 *1 View attachment 1732477

codes :18+ sinsedge

extract attached file into the maingame folder (where the .exe is)
!always save before edit!

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

how to use : Link

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above or use in-mod updater, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)
not working new update

Reactions: mdmnsjs1

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
You must be SO smart you've gone straight through to the other side lol! Didn't anyone ever teach you that if you want people to think you're smart, the one thing you shouldn't do is tell everyone how smart you are? If you actually say intelligent things you won't have to remind anyone.
Honestly, it's kinda sad how he went from him saying something dumb to him trying to justify why he's spending his time trying to defend himself. Like the things he thinks is evidence that he's smart makes me think he's got some kind of mental handicap. In which case, it might be possibly he actually doesn't understand how bad he looks, because he's probably parroting words of encouragement people tell him.

This guy: "I'm so smart I work from home and have a lot of free time."
Like you know how utterly worthless that is. I know how worthless that is. He doesn't, so you gotta wonder why.

Last edited:

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
You must be SO smart you've gone straight through to the other side lol! Didn't anyone ever teach you that if you want people to think you're smart, the one thing you shouldn't do is tell everyone how smart you are? If you actually say intelligent things you won't have to remind anyone.
Honestly, it's kinda sad how he went from him saying something dumb to him trying to justify why he's spending his time trying to defend himself. Like the things he thinks is evidence that he's smart makes me think he's got some kind of mental handicap. In which case, it might be possibly he actually doesn't understand how bad he looks, because he's probably parroting words of encouragement people tell him.

This guy: "I'm so smart I work from home and have a lot of free time."
Like you know how utterly worthless that is. I know how worthless that is. He doesn't, so you gotta wonder why.
The reason I keep telling you how smart I am is because you are too low IQ to recognize it on your own. I said a few days before the update launched that what the developer was doing was a bad idea and I was proven correct. On top of that I also analyzed what happens when creators don't listen to criticisms and tried to give advice to the dev.

You don't like people calling themselves smart or successful because you are insecure and jealous. Everyone can see it. And yes people encourage me IRL because I have reasonable takes and a successful career.

• Haha
Reactions: evaw

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ApocalypseLovers-1.25b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nov 7, 2017
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc stats // jess // food // inventory // censorship
(the asked support code at the beginning unlocks the censor stages , with this its obsolete , activate at first screen*1)

View attachment 1732430 View attachment 1732431 View attachment 1732429 View attachment 1732427 View attachment 1732428 View attachment 1732425 *1 View attachment 1732477

codes :18+ sinsedge

extract attached file into the maingame folder (where the .exe is)
!always save before edit!

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

how to use : Link

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above or use in-mod updater, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)
not working new update
I think the reason it is not working because the update is a remake/rework of the game. However I believe you can use the latest version of the Universal Ren'Py Mod (0x52_URM) that's available here (v2.1.4) since the old modified 0x52_URM cheats for this game doesn't work with the updated game. I'm about to play the latest update myself with the latest version of 0x52_URM which I've been using with almost every Ren'Py game except a few that don't work well with it.

-Awake-

Apocalypse Lovers
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
Since the previous version, almost every single line of code has changed, so I doubt there is anything backward-compatible with the Apocalypse Lovers Remake without causing serious issues or unintended behavior.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
The reason I keep telling you how smart I am is because you are too low IQ to recognize it on your own. I said a few days before the update launched that what the developer was doing was a bad idea and I was proven correct. On top of that I also analyzed what happens when creators don't listen to criticisms and tried to give advice to the dev.

You don't like people calling themselves smart or successful because you are insecure and jealous. Everyone can see it. And yes people encourage me IRL because I have reasonable takes and a successful career.
You keep the good work up, buddy. Such a special boy.

• Haha
Reactions: Animal95
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes