damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
No sexual content tags, but also no "No Sexual Content" tag. :eek:
Don't know for you, perhaps they are to vanilla for your tastes, but for me, oral sex and vaginal sex count as sexual content tags. And in this game, lesbian tag include girl on girl lewd actions, not just lesbian/yuri romance.
I can assure you there are sexual contents in this game.
But it's also a story driven game, so it's not just sex scenes after sex scenes.

Reactions: Pent Panda

Incendax

Dec 20, 2019
Don't know for you, perhaps they are to vanilla for your tastes, but for me, oral sex and vaginal sex count as sexual content tags. And in this game, lesbian tag include girl on girl lewd actions, not just lesbian/yuri romance.
Lesbian is there, but not the others you mention. Here is a list of the tags:

3dcg, female protagonist, lesbian, adventure, romance, mobile game, multiple protagonist

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Lesbian is there, but not the others you mention. Here is a list of the tags:

3dcg, female protagonist, lesbian, adventure, romance, mobile game, multiple protagonist
They are, in the header of each page of this thread...
1697952337005.png

kira252

Jun 28, 2023
So is this the v2 version (and the info wasn't updated) or just the v1? Cause there was a v2 version released.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
So is this the v2 version (and the info wasn't updated) or just the v1? Cause there was a v2 version released.
This is the first (and final) version of the second game in the universe of Apocalypse Mutant Erotica (AME for short).
It's a totally different game from AME-1, with different characters, but in the same world.

AME-1 ended in a way that call for a sequel, but unfortunately, Pent Panda lots the asset of this game.
So, he start a new story with new characters.

Gentle1

Feb 2, 2024
Can any1 tell me if the renders got a overhaul. It seems really outdated. I mean this seems to have really good ratings but it seems to lack alot in the visual department.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Can any1 tell me if the renders got a overhaul. It seems really outdated. I mean this seems to have really good ratings but it seems to lack alot in the visual department.
I don't think Pent Panda has a plan to do a renders overhaul.
And I think this game has a good rating because of the story, not the renders. I really like this game for that reason, plus it's silliness, the setup (I like stories that take place in post-apocalyptic world), the badass female MC... Not to mention, the naked yoga in the morning ;).
I will prefer that he works on AME3 that redoes the renders of AME2. But for what I know this are not his plans for the foreseeable future (but I will wait for AME3 Pent Panda, I will wait :)).

As Canto Forte write, he has just finished is last game Short Sad Stories.
I found the renders really good. It's definitively not another Daz game with the same models we have already seen dozen of time.

Reactions: KiraJames
4.80 star(s) 17 Votes