JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Look at the different green squares and angles and you'll find they each resemble a certain part of the two "letter diagrams".

The first full square has its counterpart in the middle of the left one.
The second symbol "angle" is in the upper left corner of the left diagram.
The third symbol is in the lower right corner of the right diagram.
Clean square=e.
the second=a.
the third=t.

Do you get the drift?
Full O Means e how Doesn't Ring Bell at all if the one With L looking Means e I would Say maybe
and the my word ]L this is My Really the game so far Awesome Cool and hot And funny but this stuff in it not really Self explain

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Full O Means e how Doesn't Ring Bell at all if the one With L looking Means e I would Say maybe
and the my word ]L this is My Really the game so far Awesome Cool and hot And funny but this stuff in it not really Self explain
screenshot0006.png
If you look at the green symbols, each one resembles one little part of what is drawn on the paper.
Don't get hung up on the letters!!!!!

The first green symbol is a square ( clean square without angle marks )
It looks like the middle section that has an "a" in it to the left of the slip of paper.
The "clean" symbols belong to the left part of the paper while the ones with a "triangle" in ech corner belongs to the right hand side of the paper.

Now you try to place each green symbol on its corresponding place either to the left or the right hand side of the slip of paper.

Now you add the letter from each of the symbols corresponding position!

Hey presto! eat my nuke

This code is a code of symbols, geometric symbols corresponding to a place on a piece of paper.

Reactions: ollakua

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
View attachment 2214368
If you look at the green symbols, each one resembles one little part of what is drawn on the paper.
Don't get hung up on the letters!!!!!

The first green symbol is a square ( clean square without angle marks )
It looks like the middle section that has an "a" in it to the left of the slip of paper.
The "clean" symbols belong to the left part of the paper while the ones with a "triangle" in ech corner belongs to the right hand side of the paper.

Now you try to place each green symbol on its corresponding place either to the left or the right hand side of the slip of paper.

Now you add the letter from each of the symbols corresponding position!

Hey presto! eat my nuke

This code is a code of symbols, geometric symbols corresponding to a place on a piece of paper.
Still not Self Explain Man both codes Doesn't Ring Bell at all i mean as I said it should Be 3131 not 2421 and here eat my nuke this Drawn Doesn't Say hey I am O _I F Looks Like Greek Word that means EAT So O Means E _I means A the Greek Looking F kinda is T really =_= If that was Saw Game I would Be Dead FOR SURE and same go for Sudoku

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Still not Self Explain Man both codes Doesn't Ring Bell at all i mean as I said it should Be 3131 not 2421 and here eat my nuke this Drawn Doesn't Say hey I am O _I F Looks Like Greek Word that means EAT So O Means E _I means A the Greek Looking F kinda is T really =_= If that was Saw Game I would Be Dead FOR SURE and same go for Sudoku
Is there a question is this, or are you just ranting? Did EAT MY NUKE work or not?

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Reboot brain

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I should have read the forums first. The multiple protagonist tag is missing. I was loving this game until the male MC showed up and now I have no interest. I despise multiple protagonist games and feel like it was concealed on purpose to draw me in. I was really excited about the game and being able to play a female MC on a lesbian only path. time to move on.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I should have read the forums first. The multiple protagonist tag is missing. I was loving this game until the male MC showed up and now I have no interest. I despise multiple protagonist games and feel like it was concealed on purpose to draw me in. I was really excited about the game and being able to play a female MC on a lesbian only path. time to move on.
"Despise" is quite a word. Sorry you feel that way.
I agree with you that this game needs a "multiple protagonists" tag, but I also concede that this game defies a lot of preconceptions.
I initially thought that I wouldn't care for this game whatsoever. I was wrong.
When "the scene" happened, I wasn't sure if to laugh or cry, but I am happy I stayed with it to find out.
It is quirky, yes. Is is everybody's cup of tea? No. But I stuck with it, and I laughed a lot. Later on I was also aroused a lot. But mainly I like this game for its quirky humor.
So I get you, battali0n, if you thought this was some lesbian only game you'd be very disappointed. I hope you can overlook that, and enjoy the game on a different level.
There aren't many games that I support and/or root for, but I actually hope that PentPanda will return to game development in the future.
I'd like to see [more].

Still, "despise" is quite a reach, I think.

Last edited:

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Normally everyone got some tag they don't like But I don't really Get the problam I mean for me I don't I like to play as fp yet I did Play that game as straight one and it's up to you to play as you like if you want The end of the game to make the mc Go with one or with all and there is 3 ending and no one can deny the game is funny & lovely overall
Why do i sense {Sniff ...Sniff .... oh shit ...
women-feminism.gif )

• Haha
Reactions: Pent Panda

Pent Panda

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2020
"Despise" is quite a word. Sorry you feel that way.
I agree with you that this game needs a "multiple protagonists" tag, but I also concede that this game defies a lot of preconceptions.
I initially thought that I wouldn't care for this game whatsoever. I was wrong.
When "the scene" happened, I wasn't sure if to laugh or cry, but I am happy I stayed with it to find out.
It is quirky, yes. Is is everybody's cup of tea? No. But I stuck with it, and I laughed a lot. Later on I was also aroused a lot. But mainly I like this game for its quirky humor.
So I get you, battali0n, if you thought this was some lesbian only game you'd be very disappointed. I hope you can overlook that, and enjoy the game on a different level.
There aren't many games that I support and/or root for, but I actually hope that PentPanda will return to game development in the future.
I'd like to see [more].

Still, "despise" is quite a reach, I think.
Hi there. I'm actually finishing my latest game, Teen Zombie in Your Cabin, with two girls (well, one of them is not quite human) as the only protagonists. I hope you like it. I will write a post to report the release.

end_58.png

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Hi there. I'm actually finishing my latest game, Teen Zombie in Your Cabin, with two girls (well, one of them is not quite human) as the only protagonists. I hope you like it. I will write a post to report the release.

View attachment 2373869
Awesome news!
Can't wait to do some naked yoga with hot girls in the morning again ;).
Seriously, I'm glad you are still working on the project.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
We urgently need
Apocalypse Mutant 3

asap!
I will love to see that too.
But, unless Pent Panda has changed is mind, I don't think it will happen.
Unfortunately, he makes no money from his games. At least not enough to not have another job.
I never develop a game myself, but I have no doubt is very time consuming. And really hard to create one while having a family to taking care of, and working to make a living.

Pent Panda

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2020
Well put! Truth is I do everything, the idea, the writing, the images, the sounds, the coding and the distribution, all in a language that I'm still learning. And then there's a full-time office job, two kids for now, and a wife. Whenever I find the moment or the money, I'll continue making games, but they'll have to be spaced out in time.

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
I really don't think any deception was intended in this case. Tags are missing on this site all the time and usually no conspiracy or grand strategy is involved. Also, one of the first lines in the game is, "This is the story of a mutant fellowship led by a guy and a girl." The next screen is titled THE GIRL and introduces the FMC before switching to her perspective. To me, that's pretty clearly indicating that we'll be seeing another MC at some point, presumably THE GUY, since there wasn't a choice of MC offered in the beginning.

Perhaps it would've been better to introduce both MCs briefly early on so the player becomes accustomed to the POV shifts and knows what to expect going forward. With the way the game begins, it's easy to become attached to the FMC and want to stick with her even if you don't normally mind multiple protagonists, shifting perspectives, and heterosexual sex. And in an ideal world games would indeed be tagged properly -- I'm afraid we've got a looooooong way to go before that dream is achieved.

I actually think the MMC is a great character who brings a lot of fun to the game, but, man, the way he's introduced makes it really hard to like him at first.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hawkeye3d

Apr 19, 2020
A entertaining game from start to finish. Plus one of the few not abandoned by the developer before completing. All the characters each have their own personalities and are played out. Female protag. is not the entire game but it does not matter since the male or female are all tied together. All scenes are avoidable so noting is forced. It does include two light rape/not given permission and many other close calls. Five stars easy

4.80 star(s) 17 Votes