Pent Panda

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2020
Man, you are heartless! :(

Dev make wonderfull game. Providing long big demo. Selling full game on itch and i suppose still makenig peanuts on it and you cutting him even from this small money. :(
Thanks, guys. I reported that post but it didn't help. A nine-months work for a few bucks and it's still not enough for some people. Thanks for the support, anyway.

Last edited:

Pent Panda

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2020
By the way i did short letsplay. Just few scenes from beginning.

Probably i will did 'normal' walkthrough later if dev didn't have something against it.
Hey, nice job! To begin with, it already has more visits than the page of the game itself in itch.io (obviously I do not promote myself very well... :confused:). Of course you can continue it.

Alright, so I'm opening a discord channel. New there. Please, feel free to join:

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Hey, nice job! To begin with, it already has more visits than the page of the game itself in itch.io (obviously I do not promote myself very well... :confused:). Of course you can continue it.

Alright, so I'm opening a discord channel. New there. Please, feel free to join:

You should add your discord channel on the front page of this thread (next to the links to your Patreon and itch pages).
So it will be well visible.

Jan 21, 2020

Hey man. Threw you some money on itchio after playing your game. Loved the first AME from a few years ago and you've seemed to up the ante in every way with this one. The story, the direction, the characters, and the render quality have all been noticeably improved. (Male MC definitely stole the show a fair amount as well. Fucking hilarious!) I know it can be hard, feeling like you're spinning your wheels in game development, but, at least for me, I'll keep playing them if you keep making them. Keep up the good work.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
(1) Was this a typo, or was it meant to show the lack of spelling skills of the cannibals, or was it an honest mistake by a dev who doesn't know the difference between 'lose' and 'loose?' lol

(2) I think he found his TRUE mutant power. He can actually 'wear' tools and weapons. No need to hold them. He can just wear them. lmao

(don't mind me...just drinkin' and enjoyin' a story haha)

Last edited:

Pent Panda

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2020
Hey man. Threw you some money on itchio after playing your game. Loved the first AME from a few years ago and you've seemed to up the ante in every way with this one. The story, the direction, the characters, and the render quality have all been noticeably improved. (Male MC definitely stole the show a fair amount as well. Fucking hilarious!) I know it can be hard, feeling like you're spinning your wheels in game development, but, at least for me, I'll keep playing them if you keep making them. Keep up the good work.
Thank you! I'll keep trying to make profitable and better games. All support and feedback is key.

madtwilek

Jul 27, 2020
Thank you! I'll keep trying to make profitable and better games. All support and feedback is key.
It's just Day 2 but I'm already in love with the game.
It's the pure pleasure how your characters look, how believable their personalities are, as well as their faces and bodies are memorable. They are so much different to those goddamned Daz3D asset copypastes and bimbo personalities often used in VNs.
Even tho I quite dislike and usually avoid the superpowers theme, the rendering and the characters hooked me up; looking forward to play through the rest of the game.

Thank you very much, already subscribed on Patreon; wish you and your team all the best in the new year.

Zoroaster

Jul 5, 2017
Wonderful game! The art is different (so many games look and feel the same, but this one really stands out), with realistic models whose body shapes and appearance match the setting. Gameplay was fun. I especially liked the rollback feature, so that I could make tons of mistakes without having to return to a saved game. The endings were a little too similar, but I have to admit that I was happy to have played that far. This game is a gem.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
please, we need help. We are stuck in the game.
Which are the correct recipe order to cure & save girl's life and remove the poison..

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
please, we need help. We are stuck in the game.
Which are the correct recipe order to cure & save girl's life and remove the poison..
Jacky give you the formula before Rachel get out to collect the ingredients:
  • Sugar
  • Tree sap
  • Dried roots
  • Red pepper
  • Flower pollen
  • Bees

Reactions: ShamanLab

Pent Panda

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2020
It's a hawk, most definitely.

(Edit) by the way, I just went to itch and bought the game.
I am more than happy to support such a talented dev.
Hi j_, thanks for your review. Both positive and negative feedbacks are critical. Hope you enjoy my next game!

Reactions: j_blackbass
4.80 star(s) 17 Votes