Deepblume63

Jan 17, 2019
very underrated game, i can tolerate the art style and i has its charms, and i ship both MC, i just wish i could save the game on android, i think the resolution in too big for my phone

Pent Panda

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2020
very underrated game, i can tolerate the art style and i has its charms, and i ship both MC, i just wish i could save the game on android, i think the resolution in too big for my phone
Fixed! You can find the new version (v2) for the complete game, with direct access to the main menu from the screen, here:

Thanks for your comment.

Pent Panda

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2020
Hi there! While some ask to simplify the puzzles in AM2, others value the satisfaction of solving them. Fixed up. Now you can choose to have the solution at hand or not, as well as obtain all the possible benefits, for first games and for replays. You'll be asked about this possibility at the beginning of the game.

The new versions of the Complete game (v2) include this option for Windows, Linux, MAC and Android, of course free for those who have already purchased it.

You may find it here:

Hope you enjoy it, and keep asking!

Imagen2.jpg

j_blackbass

Feb 20, 2022
Okay, just finished my second playthrough. Even better than the first one. This game is frakkin' amazing, by far my favorite of all games that I have played from this website. This is of course a completely subjective experience, so your mileage may vary, but this is exactly what I want from this kind of game. It's a lot of fun, it's exciting and sexy, it's silly but there's a lot of heart in there too.

I love all the characters, the big laughs and the little details, the silly jokes and the quiet moments, like when two people just look each other in the eye and hold each other after sex and you feel that there is a great deal of love put into each character and each scene.

The sex scenes are consistently great. It helps that Pent Panda seems to have asked a certain blonde to read my mind and find out exactly how do I like the girls to look like... they are all so perfect to me, it's uncanny. Thanks again PP for this utterly fantastic game!

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
Pent Panda are currently working on another game, Teen Zombie In My Cabin.
Which seems very promising.
But I hope one day they will develop a AM 3.
I would really love to play Rachel again, and/or following her daughter.
Yea I'm totally hoping for AME 3 too. The characters are so frikkin great, and the world building too! It feels like a waste to just start over. Just, more of the same please :)

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Criminally underrated game.
So true! One of the most entertaining games here for sure.
Pent Panda and their splendid work just needs more attention...

That's why I created a signature GIF for all fans of "Apocalypse Mutant 2" (better late than never ever).
May it help to increase the attention to this game here a wee bit!

AM2 - Fan-Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,91 MB

VNUsiG1.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/09/2045360_AM2siG.gif

So all fans of "AM2": Please feel free to use this sig in your signature...
and Jeevant : would you please add a link to this sig in the first post of this thread for all who want to support this game by using it?!
Thank you!

Cheers to Pent Panda & enjoy! :cool:

j_blackbass

Feb 20, 2022
So true! One of the most entertaining games here for sure.
Pent Panda and their splendid work just needs more attention...

That's why I created a signature GIF for all fans of "Apocalypse Mutant 2" (better late than never ever).
May it help to increase the attention to this game here a wee bit!

AM2 - Fan-Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,91 MB

VNUsiG1.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/09/2045360_AM2siG.gif

So all fans of "AM2": Please feel free to use this sig in your signature...
and Jeevant : would you please add a link to this sig in the first post of this thread for all who want to support this game by using it?!
Thank you!

Cheers to Pent Panda & enjoy! :cool:
Thank you so much!

Pent Panda

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2020
Hi there!

Thank you very much for your support. I hoped to have my next game ready before this summer, but I had to focus on my office job. I'm sorry to say that I can't keep making games for at least a long time. I've enjoyed it passionately, but I haven't been able to monetize my work (few sales and few patreons, though the best) and I have a young family to provide for.

It's been three years since I started learning to develop games, to edit images and to write in English in a more or less decent way, but I've come this far. Of course it was worth trying and I really enjoyed the journey.

I'll try to find the time to shorten and finish my fifth game.

Thanks again. I'll keep in touch anyway.

PP

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Hi there!

Thank you very much for your support. I hoped to have my next game ready before this summer, but I had to focus on my office job. I'm sorry to say that I can't keep making games for at least a long time. I've enjoyed it passionately, but I haven't been able to monetize my work (few sales and few patreons, though the best) and I have a young family to provide for.

It's been three years since I started learning to develop games, to edit images and to write in English in a more or less decent way, but I've come this far. Of course it was worth trying and I really enjoyed the journey.

PP
Thank you for your games and all the best for you and your family!
Hope to see you around.
Take care!

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
Hi there!

PP
Fuck. This is the saddest timeline :(

Hopefully you can keep doing something on a hobby level at least. You're too good to quit man that just ain't right. Anyways, good luck in your future endeavors whatever they may be.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I don't Get the password at all I found and all and after many Try erin tell her BuT I still DOn't Get it How it Works ? imean how what in the paper Tell you ? I mean if we Go like \ that it would be 3131so how ??? and HOW Does this Say Eat My Nuke ??? at First I said it's o so it's F then I said J so It's A that I said maybe that last one Looks Like K kinda so it's N so its FAN so some explain would Be Cool screenshot0006.png

Last edited:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I don't Get the password at all I found and all and after many Try erin tell her BuT I still DOn't Get it How it Works ? imean how what in the paper Tell you ? I mean if we Go like \ that it would be 3131so how ??? and HOW Does this Say Eat My Nuke ??? at First I said it's o so it's F then I said J so It's A that I said maybe that last one Looks Like K kinda so it's N so its FAN so some explain would Be Cool View attachment 2213787
Look at the different green squares and angles and you'll find they each resemble a certain part of the two "letter diagrams".

The first full square has its counterpart in the middle of the left one.
The second symbol "angle" is in the upper left corner of the left diagram.
The third symbol is in the lower right corner of the right diagram.
Clean square=e.
the second=a.
the third=t.

Do you get the drift?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 17 Votes