abadidea

Dec 2, 2018
The game starts with a female protagonist, but then for the most part switches to a male MC and become a sort of harem game. Most if not all sex scenes are skipable but still happen in the background. It's a fun game but I wish we the game would revolve more around the female MC than the male and we had more agency over what happens between the characters.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
like the story idea much but the art in the preview pics looks like genesis 2 at best 3 models which are also oddly rendered. strange design choice - wanted to take retro flair on purpose?

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Wow, this game is very violent. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm on day 3 now and already seen a lot of strange things.
But there is kind of unique feeling about this narration and game play style which I have never felt in other games.

And camera work and hunting mission providing strong voyeur and stealth effect.

One of the most unique game here for a long time!

upd. Days and multiple protagonist concept probably made under "Forbiddent Siren" series. :)

Last edited:

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
This was great! So much so, I went and paid for the full version, although it appears the free 'demo' is at least half the game, which is awesome for F95 members.
I liked the visual style, reminiscent of Fallout New Vegas in some ways, but the writing and story was very good and very clever. I wasn't too keen on the mini games, mainly because I am hopeless at puzzles, but I managed to get through them so far.

Pent Panda

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2020
Thank you all for your comments; I didn't post the demo here but I reallly appreciatte the feedback. Just to answer some of you, the point of view and leading roles vary throughout the full game, the puzzles give way to more fluid content, and the demo takes up about a quarter of the story.

Any comments will help the project. Thanks again.

spikesagitta

Oct 18, 2020
Still not sure how people solve the computer puzzle? i didn't get the hint for it, had to look up the answer here XD

I also had to pull out a piece of paper to do the short sudoku puzzle. Sense of accomplishment is nice

Reactions: Pent Panda

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
So...Not Male Protagonist this time?:unsure:
You start with a female protagonist, but at some point you switch to a male protagonist.
After that, you play sometimes the male MC and sometimes the female. But you don't choose, the story switch from one to the other.
And overall, it's seems to me that you play the male MC a bit more that the female.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Femme Protag :D
Lesbian :love:
Dude in half the screenshots :cautious:
Shot of all the girls naked with the dude :mad:(n)
Full lesbian patch (no male and dicks at all) is possible?
As I wrote in my previous post, you will alternate between a female and and male MC.
So no full lesbian route possible.
But, if I remember correctly you can avoid any sex scene. So you can avoid all the scene with a dick involved.
You just miss maybe half of the sex scenes.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
The game starts with a female protagonist, but then for the most part switches to a male MC and become a sort of harem game. Most if not all sex scenes are skipable but still happen in the background. It's a fun game but I wish we the game would revolve more around the female MC than the male and we had more agency over what happens between the characters.
What I like is that it's not a true harem where just the male MC get all the attention of the girls.
Yes, it's a male character with many girls, but there is lot of scene where the ladies can enjoyed themself without the male MC.
I don't know if we could talk of polyamour, but it's at least more a sex commune than a harem.

altmas66

May 4, 2020
Ohh I am stuck with the potion for the rewind time girl (i dont remember her name now, the gathering materials thing) anyone please give me a help here?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
You start with a female protagonist, but at some point you switch to a male protagonist.
After that, you play sometimes the male MC and sometimes the female. But you don't choose, the story switch from one to the other.
And overall, it's seems to me that you play the male MC a bit more that the female.
Okay that’s a cool idea and addition thanks for the explanation! But can the fem mc chose of different males aswell like the mc? Not that it’s either harem or lesbian I mean ofc some like this but for me it would be boring on the long run

Reactions: ShamanLab
4.80 star(s) 17 Votes