Jun 13, 2018
He is basically Naruto
Yeah but Naruto was at least shown to be able to do ninja shit before he learned clone jitsu. This guy just wakes up with muscles and a big dick. There isn't even an proof he has any strength in those muscles until the leader chick tells him to try to lift 200 (or so) pounds weights.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

sjackson3939

Dec 23, 2017
I
Please don't xD
I actually like their faction. Maybe Barbara mentions him in their history, as the creator of the internet and someone that failed a coup to become the leader of that faction? There is something of a joke in here about him losing to an actual bush, when trying to become the leader of the eco faction. I don't think anyone wants to see or bang a gender–swapped G. W. Bush. Oh my god. Oh no. The image... aaargh :sick:.
I like the bush joke and Barbara could mention crooked Hillary and try to blame her for the Apocalypse.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Ok, I may be a bit late to the party, but here is a first path. The goal of this walkaround was to go as many places as possible and see as many girls as possiible. Kicking any tires I could find:p. I don't know if this will be the definitive format for the paths as the time works differently in Apocalypes from BotB.

Edit: the only place I have held off for now is area 2. As far as I can see the only thing you can get there for now is getting hurt. And there are ample opportunities for getting hurt elsewhere that are more rewarding. I mean, if you are getting knocked into medbay at least have one of the girls do it.

Last edited:

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I'm glad this thread has been "cleaned". We can now go back to discussing the actual gameplay.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Despite the previous posts from moderation, I've spent 15 min of my precious time deleting your shit here.
Now i really have much better to do in my life that baby-sitting you.
From now one anything against the rules will cost you at least a thread-ban.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
So clearly the Nurse in Eden is related to the nurse in Veribosti island, right?

I see a....familial resemblance
yeah, she's the only character I transferred from that game. Since she had a minor role there. Now is her time to shine!
There are actually two references to BotB in this game by the way...

FirminC

Mar 27, 2019
The stinky flower and... Joe the trader?

Tim, do you keep a bug tracker? I noticed a few.
Although I understand that for a version 0.1 which will be on hold for some time, this may not be a high priority.

Last edited:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
The stinky flower and... Joe the trader?

Tim, do you keep a bug tracker? I noticed a few.
Although I understand that for a version 0.1 which will be on hold for some time, this may not be a high priority.
Ah yes, I guess I forgot about Old Joe. That would be three then. There is one missing.
Yes, please PM me to send your bug report.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
So from what I gathered about the issues with Daz Studio, the patreon will be on hold for August and 0.7 BotB will be September?

With 1.0 coming October/November?

Oct 24, 2017
For anyone who's interested, who's your favourite character from this game so far? Mine is Barbara, both for her sexy MILF look and her hilariously ridiculous beliefs. I just want to put that lady in her place! :LOL:

EDIT: About the whole "no politics" rule - should we refrain from speaking about you-know-who in the future? He is the main villain in the game at the moment...

Last edited:

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
For anyone who's interested, who's your favourite character from this game so far? Mine is Barbara, both for her sexy MILF look and her hilariously ridiculous beliefs. I just want to put that lady in her place! :LOL:

EDIT: About the whole "no politics" rule - should we refrain from speaking about you-know-who in the future? He is the main villain in the game at the moment...
No politics is clearly aimed at political discourse ie no abortion debate

The biggest game on the site features a Trump parody so I dont know why people complain

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes