yokito85

Aug 19, 2018
Good game, many thanks as always! I appreciate a lot your games and because of that and since it is version 0.1, I provide below my impression and comments, in case they can help

I have to say that the main character of Apocalypse is too much non-aesthetic. In some parts there is no V shape and is kind of unattractive, for example when he looks himself in the mirror, he looks like a 50-year-old bodybuilder (with tons of steroids). Without doubts, Battle of Bulges MC was way way way better! Please do not change MC in Battle of Bulges, his muscles are more toned, he has V shape and looks greatly aesthetic.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is no such thing as bad publicity;)

All and any efforts to bring wildly recognized and world renowned leaders in the spot light ...

That is just distasteful -> all of their people and their neighboring peoples have to deal with them

24/7 ... all day every day ... for years on end!

Riding the popularity train any world leader fuels does not bring any props to such an endeavor

Play, have fun, enjoy them babes :love::love::love::sneaky:(y):cool:!

And hit the GYM!!!! HAve them Muscles show!!! Go be the Hero in the Shower!!!

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Another great game from Tim. Feel like theres a lot of potential here and like having the different factions, seems like theres going to be plenty of replay value, in trying out different factions and endings possibly.

Think some of the comments about people not liking politics in their games are a bit of an overreaction, if you actually play the game its done in very comedic way. Also clearly, the player is going to be able to decide the path the MC takes.

My only slight cosmetic change suggestion is i'd of called president for life something more like Klump, Dump, Krump, Chump or Pump. Something more comical rather than just Trumpf (more like suggesting its a charater based on Trump without actually saying it).

Looking forward to seeing the conclusion of BofB and then the next installments of this. Great work Tim!

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Is this girl (from Tim's Patreon)

teagan01 copy.png

The upgraded version of this girl (from Tim's old defunct website before it got whacked)
gabby_by_timdonehy200-d63khpm.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
I can't get over how thin the women are with massive tits. Such as the pic above me. It's slightly off putting to see a woman with massive tits then a thin, stick-like body. I'm not really complaining, just throwing my two cents in. Overall, I had a good chuckle at the on the nose humor and am going to censor myself because apparently my previous post was out of bounds. Honestly wanting more of this game, but I've always been a patient guy so keep up the good work on BotB as well.

• Haha

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Obviously the radiation side-effect of this particular apocalypse is causing all the women's boobs to "expand." And judging from the pic above, the condition is only getting worse! (or better depending on your POV) :LOL:

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Is this girl (from Tim's Patreon)

The upgraded version of this girl (from Tim's old defunct website before it got whacked)
That's a pic from my VERY old work using Poser, apart from the bikini, the resemblance is passable I'd say...

• Haha

HexMore

Sep 15, 2017
I wouldn't mind if Teagan, Nancy, Jennifer, the Police Woman and the Flight Attendant made a return. Some of them didn't get that much action in BotB, and the rest are just some of my favorites. But I completely understand that making new characters is more fun.

• Love

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
But .. but barb has been all the hands on we need;)!

Also ... we already have all the Gym dreams one can muster before loosing it to suri :censored:o_O:eek::p:love:

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
I can't get over how thin the women are with massive tits. Such as the pic above me. It's slightly off putting to see a woman with massive tits then a thin, stick-like body. I'm not really complaining, just throwing my two cents in. Overall, I had a good chuckle at the on the nose humor and am going to censor myself because apparently my previous post was out of bounds. Honestly wanting more of this game, but I've always been a patient guy so keep up the good work on BotB as well.
I take it you have never been to Los Angeles, CA before?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is a surprise plot twist ... with no bearing on the development what so ever ...

MC is already Hallucinating HARD in the shower ... with no harem to be had any time soon

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes