obibobi

May 10, 2017
Ideas and suggestions

1. Either take your 4 favorite characters or get a feel for what the 4 favorite characters are among supporters and consider giving them more fully developed plotlines, people love that shit.

2. This is my opinion but it's one that seems to be fairly common but animating daydreams is a waste, you could get the same impact with a still of the character and the MC wanking.

3. Agree with mmt199 that the experiment scene was great, running gag of experiments that all end up with the MC fucking Gwen would work.

4. Angie's story should involve the MC wearing a blond Goku wig.

5. Consider making Tara a big opponent that undermines the MC and he has to defeat "if you know what I mean" at some point.

6. Having it so some girls will never join if specific decisions are made is fine, but that they will leave seems like unneeded work that I doubt many would appreciate

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Agree. I will be doing the same and put this one in my watch list. Too many games right now. :p

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Looking at the images, no. Remember this is a tech demo, not a game where results can be achieved yet.
Ummm ... errr .... looking at the code .. yes, yet it is, but tim cut the cord and left us hangin'
Also, gym on Friday morning LENA says "I'm talking to you but i'm out owrds ..."

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ohhh ... but there is ... little padawan;) Did you get a load of those guns?
\\Did you see the bootylicoius milk shake twerking bods the dames are sporting?
MC needs all the fitness in the world for such a harem ... at least he has to perform;)

MC tells himself that every other night, before going to bed in reminiscence;)

Justine's Slave

Nov 21, 2017
Just had a look at the game. Not bad but the politics needs to go. I mean seriously I get it the developer hates Trump. Please hit me over the head a few dozen more times about how horrible Trump is. Using your creation as a pulpit for your political beliefs is cheap. Just give me a good story without racial/political bs and I'll be fine. Why is that so hard to do today?

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Just had a look at the game. Not bad but the politics needs to go. I mean seriously I get it the developer hates Trump. Please hit me over the head a few dozen more times about how horrible Trump is. Using your creation as a pulpit for your political beliefs is cheap. Just give me a good story without racial/political bs and I'll be fine. Why is that so hard to do today?
Don't worry, I'm sure Tim will get right on it. Rewrite his entire game just for you

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Don't worry, I'm sure Tim will get right on it. Rewrite his entire game just for you
Well, the apocalypse that is the story of this game needs to have some cause. Trump is as good a cause as any. Reminds me of some cartoon I saw long ago of president Reagan with two bedside buttons labeled Nurse and Nukes. And the Trumpsters that are in this game until now are funny, even when you don't hate Trump.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Tim forgot his own advice ... of post working his images, makin' 'em jpg looseless...

He also picked up on that insane habit of using full renders for 3-5 frame animation...

OhhHhh...where have all those .ogv and nicely cut and stringed frames days gone ;)?!?!?!

P.S. => game engine does not clear cache promptly enough and / or render too big to...
.............. process in a small time frame ... maybe needs more dissolve / pause ...

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes