Sep 1, 2017
Since the mc was a teen pre war and looking at the girls alpha radiation seems quiet common i ask me if the mc is actually on the smaller scale of alpha stud mutants.

I'm also really curios if you shoot a lot of alpha radiation at a clit. Maybe the result will be an even bigger futa than the black body builder in bob.

Reactions: Chrathrard

hammerface

May 18, 2018
Has anyone managed to confess their sins at the confessional? I want to gauge how accessible that scene is.
Honestly, it took a while before I 'got it'. I'm not sure if the priest says it (you can tell how much attention I pay to men in these games xD), maybe you could ask him about church activities or whatever and have him explain the schedule. Or have the nun exclaim that you need to go to confession in the morning for hitting on her?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I recognize it doesn't fall within the strict definition of shota (which is why I didn't add that tag) but it does involve a teenage boy as the protagonist. So, kind of shota.
Just like your average 15 year old kid.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So ... the right approach is ... keep hitting only one activity over and over ...some never trigger.
I had to errr. jump ... to see barb's scene you sort'a hid in those scripts.
Stop hiding your scenes ... show 'em off!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
So ... the right approach is ... keep hitting only one activity over and over ...some never trigger.
I had to errr. jump ... to see barb's scene you sort'a hid in those scripts.
Stop hiding your scenes ... show 'em off!
Siri does mention that you have to go to class twice a week at least so I assumed people would be doing that... In which case, that scene triggers itself. I'll make it clearer in the future (for example, I'll implement the red circles around places the MC HAS TO GO TO). That would trigger itself for the classroom in the morning for example if the MC failed to go there once by Thursday, or twice by Friday (no school on the weekends...)

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Siri does mention that you have to go to class twice a week at least so I assumed people would be doing that... In which case, that scene triggers itself. I'll make it clearer in the future (for example, I'll implement the red circles around places the MC HAS TO GO TO). That would trigger itself for the classroom in the morning for example if the MC failed to go there once by Thursday, or twice by Friday (no school on the weekends...)
I think, you can be even more handholdy(is that a word?) than that implementation. I might be blind or stupid, but I can't seem to easily find any stat screen on the UI. The stat screen could show something like [went to school X/2 times] under knowledge(is that a stat?) trained [X/2 times] under strength etc.

Go nuts and have a GPS tracker or a device/method akin to this on some [people menu] on the UI. Should you want to avoid the overused phone thing, then simply call it a mutation on the MC's behalf. Gaining a new sense where he feel the specific radiation pattern of people he has met, much like a dog can recognise smell, and just use whatever UI you feel like making. He can't sense people, he haven't met, since it's drowned like white noise with all the other radiation. Only when he gets to meet them in person does the radiation pattern make sense (so it doesn't become an all too convenient plot device to track every enemy or person/alien of interest). Allowing the player to track. where the people you already know are located. I know, it might seem too convenient in regards to the universe/atmosphere building, but it would smooth out the gameplay/experience. Want to have some times where the women are inaccesible with this feature? She's in her room doing whatever and currently doesn't want to see the MC

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
The women's schedule also seems to be based on RNG. You can save before going to bed and just keep reloading until the women you want to talk to actually shows herself. I'd prefer if they had a solid schedule with some free time for variety's sake. Make it available to see from the start (like you also told us from the start about there preferences), games using the "love" interests'es schedule as a game mechanic like "bingo", are dragged down by this as an annoyance (imo) rather than an asset.

Want to be really fancy? Have the schedule easily avaible on the UI. Have all 7 days displayed and icons of all the characters below. The player clicks on the day. A dandy and spruced up gitterbox is shown of the location and time of the day with little face icons that also have their names above or below. Should the player instead click on one of the characters in the previous menu OR in the current one. It will display a new menu with their personal schedule for the rest of the week. Should the player click on any of the days on that menu, they will be taken to the other menu, that showed the activities and locations of everyone on that day.

Or maybe someone else has a better idea? I don't even know how important that kind of menu would even be, if the tracking feature is implemented.

Last edited:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I think, you can be even more handholdy(is that a word?) than that implementation. I might be blind or stupid, but I can't seem to easily find any stat screen on the UI. The stat screen could show something like [went to school X/2 times] under knowledge(is that a stat?) trained [X/2 times] under strength etc.

Go nuts and have a GPS tracker or a device/method akin to this on some [people menu] on the UI. Should you want to avoid the overused phone thing, then simply call it a mutation on the MC's behalf. Gaining a new sense where he feel the specific radiation pattern of people he has met, much like a dog can recognise smell, and just use whatever UI you feel like making. He can't sense people, he haven't met, since it's drowned like white noise with all the other radiation. Only when he gets to meet them in person does the radiation pattern make sense (so it doesn't become an all too convenient plot device to track every enemy or person/alien of interest). Allowing the player to track. where the people you already know are located. I know, it might seem too convenient in regards to the universe/atmosphere building, but it would smooth out the gameplay/experience. Want to have some times where the women are inaccesible with this feature? She's in her room doing whatever and currently doesn't want to see the MC
Yes, a stat screen is planned, haven't implemented it yet.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Back to gaming .... Mandatory is the school -> 2 times a week <morning + afternoon>
Night does nothing 'cause MC has no Harem and can't get one ...
Chief kills harem on 1st day saying she's not into it ...
Right before bed MC mentions boning - of which there is none on the 1st day...
Try different Gym hours of the day ... there are the actual hot scenes...
Try different days the bar in the evening ... some action there to tease...
Go give yourself to science in the lab ... hulk out that power onto totally suspecting and eager for it dames;)
Yes ... even dialogues ... errr. @#!#@$ dialogues are missing in the bar ... because ... just 'cause
Happy Gaming!

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Everyone -> this just in from tim dev:

Quote on quote :
"
characters you can interact with five times and have over 6 sex scenes already on v0.1
"
Hurry ... UncleVT -> put that boasting description in the op! It will draw all the fans;)!!!

• Haha
Reactions: RideTheLightning

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Everyone -> this just in from tim dev:

Quote on quote :
"
characters you can interact with five times and have over 6 sex scenes already on v0.1
"
Hurry ... UncleVT -> put that boasting description in the op! It will draw all the fans;)!!!
Err, no, you can't interact five times with people in my game, I was just saying I don't think there are other games with that many characters where this happens, in response to darkoraclegirl who was saying some games had five interactions with characters on v0.1.

• Thinking Face
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes