Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Totally ridiculous, strange, and outlandish...just how I like it!
Also, is President in the intro segment actual renders of the man? If so, I never thought that I'd see mustard man rendered that well...ever....

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
No, they are real photographs of him! Including the one where he's pouting...
Ah ok. If they were actual renders:
a) well-fucking-done, and
b) did you really spend TIME rendering this man...?

These were things that I would've said were they rendered, but if they're pictures that makes me feel a bit better.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ah ok. If they were actual renders:
a) well-fucking-done, and
b) did you really spend TIME rendering this man...?

These were things that I would've said were they rendered, but if they're pictures that makes me feel a bit better.
Real live pictures indeed ... better watch the SNL sketches to get a better idea ... alec is a riot;)!

P.S. -> hillarious madam president to be lost the button and president elect found it ... and like Dexter says: "Gotta push the button" ... then he ordered her locked up ... err ... for misplacent of inconsistency;)!

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
Frankly, I'm pretty sure I can guess where most of the "yuck, politics" crowd actually stands but tries to hide behind the blanket dislike...
In any case, the MC and women have bodies that are too exaggerated for my tastes.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The hulkiest hulk to grace tim's games and he is called weak, deemed weak by fate and his peers ... which are none 'cause ... err...he's the genuine grey hulk, the brainy one ... which makes his stumbling roll of thong be a wonder to behold ... ohhh ... the freak ... freakishly attracting all the dames;)!

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Frankly, I'm pretty sure I can guess where most of the "yuck, politics" crowd actually stands but tries to hide behind the blanket dislike...
In any case, the MC and women have bodies that are too exaggerated for my tastes.
A
No one needs to hide, people can say they don't like Trump bashing if they want, they don't need to be specific about the obvious.

If anything is fruitless it's saying you don't like the character styles. This is the Devs third game with similar character models, sort of obvious what they like at this point.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Ok, I'm completely confused now.

The main characters of the previous two games had faces like little children.
That is why I got the impression that the author is simply not able to make a normal looking male face.
I was pleasantly surprised to see that the second picture shows a perfectly normal looking man. Hallelujah!
I was hoping that he is the protagonist... But no. The protagonist has child's head again.
I don't even mind the ridiculous amount of muscle and penis size, but child's heads...

Why?
Why would someone deliberately sabotaged his own work?
Or it is some weird fetish which I do not understand?
Yes, shota is definitely a fetish. Quite a popular one might I add. Sorry if it's not your thing...

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I like this game. The models have really improved compared to his earlier games. The boob jiggle on the walking animations are also friggin' hot. There a lot of improvements in general in my opinion.

I don't think there should be a time limit in this game or at least not in the final version. Having a schedule and a weekly basis is fine; however, I think it would be better, that the story progressed with event triggers—rather than time limits. Event triggers could have certain time limits, but still be based on triggers. This game seems to have the groundworks to be much bigger than Battle of the Bulges, thus making the idea of time limits feel a tad too constrictive.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes