Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Yes, shota is definitely a fetish. Quite a popular one might I add. Sorry if it's not your thing...
I'm not sure if you can still call it shota if you use only child's head and body of a 40-year-old man. :D
It's like putting a man's head on a woman's body and then calling sex homosexuality.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I would like to remember our general rule 2
Clipboard01.jpg

Consider it a formal warning, please. You will be thread-banned without further notice
Thanks a lot

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I'm not sure if you can still call it shota if you use only child's head and body of a 40-year-old man. :D
It's like putting a man's head on a woman's body and then calling sex homosexuality.
You seem to have missed the premise of the game. The MC is young AND very muscular due to alpha-radiations.
Everyone knows alpha-radiations are much more effective on developing teenagers, that's pretty basic science really. lol.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
There's a really weird manga about this shy teen boy with a cute face but the body of massive body builder and this girl with a muscle fetish falls for him.

• Haha

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Just because a character in a game is a caricature doesn't make the complete game "political."
Just like one transgender character in a game with several hundred NSCs isn't the publisher "pushing an agenda."

"Oh, I'm so afraid of being shown anything that doesn't only show me stuff I like."

What a completely "snowflakey" approach to life. Talk about being "sheltered."

Not that I don't understand being bored/frustrated by politics, but if you haven't played the game you are basing all this on a name. 1 NAME.
1 totally fictional name I might add. Never heard of any politician called Trumpf personally.

"Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. "

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah. I'll throw a paw into this one.

We're not joking around about enforcing harsh consequences on the little snowflakes who can't deal with coincidences in a game that parodies trope after trope. In my view, everyone else doesn't need to pay for the snowflake's failure and inability to understand the line "Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.".

We. Will. Act.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
You seem to have missed the premise of the game. The MC is young AND very muscular due to alpha-radiations.
Everyone knows alpha-radiations are much more effective on developing teenagers, that's pretty basic science really. lol.
Okay, okay, I did not want to argue.

I was just completely confused by your development style and target audience.
There was no evil intentions, I just could not understand why anyone would do such a thing.

Anyway, if you want to call it "shota", someone should add a matching tag.
wep

Coxx

Jul 25, 2019
Alriiiiiight , so the developer obviously has a style that he likes to work with and im totally down with that, big bimbo tits are a precious resource. Game loop seems decent so far, unfortunatley my first playthrough I wanted to see as many people as possible so I didn't get far with anyone besides the tittynurse and then got the end of content message. Navigation seems good, easy to see hotspots to click. A wide variation in personalities of the characters, (not so much their physical attributes but thats not a bad thing) seem slike theres a lot of room for content. I'm looking forward to more updates!

The black guy in the desert wanted camels, does he want dead camels or did I miss a way to get them alive?

• Haha

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Alriiiiiight , so the developer obviously has a style that he likes to work with and im totally down with that, big bimbo tits are a precious resource. Game loop seems decent so far, unfortunatley my first playthrough I wanted to see as many people as possible so I didn't get far with anyone besides the tittynurse and then got the end of content message. Navigation seems good, easy to see hotspots to click. A wide variation in personalities of the characters, (not so much their physical attributes but thats not a bad thing) seem slike theres a lot of room for content. I'm looking forward to more updates!

The black guy in the desert wanted camels, does he want dead camels or did I miss a way to get them alive?
No, he'll want live camels. But that quest hasn't been implemented yet.

• Haha

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
i know this will seem way out of character for your style..but how some dames that got effected by the rays that shrunk everything so we get some flattie dames...hehe..asking for a friend...
#FlatIsJustice
...But no, they gotta be S W O L E. Like, proper ENGORGED. This is VIDEO GAMES, there are LIVES AT STAKE! Don't ask questions—if the nice lady asks you to french her rectum, you OBLIGE. WITH. FERVOR.

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Where do you think all their body fat accumulates? :)

It's just fiction. I understand what you are saying, but I'm also glad it isn't so.
Oh, of course it's just fiction and that's fine. Their body fat would have to be burning off all the time to stay in that shape, I just thought it looked a little odd seeing massive boobs on a woman with six pack grooves like the grand canyon is all haha :p

Last edited:

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Oh, of course it's just fiction so it's fine. Their body fat would have to be burning off all the time to stay in that shape, I just thought it looked a little odd seeing massive boobs on a woman with six pack grooves like the grand canyon is all haha :p
Welcome to the amazing world of art, where everything is made up and the proportions don't matter! :D

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes