kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
you can manage to bug that stat menu on left if you try to open it during "conversation" i mean when questions you can ask someone pop up and you try to open it at same time and you should cancel that lust will drop its just frustrating i didnt entertain all girls becouse "landlady" (aka idk her name becouse off course i didnt use patch) pop up every other night and you should realy focus on ingame hints if you dont want this game to become mess for those that dont search for everything on forum and fix saki path i choose teacher and after that i somehow find on forum that i f up her path and more arya content but over all good game it was fun

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Very confused. Why does the came open with a Marvel Avengers parody?
Re download the nopy link. there was a script error with some remnant of me testing the game.
Or download this script update (replace existing file):

Last edited:
Reactions: Alarak117

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hi

I'm getting error messages in the bathroom after buying nancy. Any fix?
What bathroom??? Please PM me the screen capture of your error message. Press "s" in-game to save the screen.

Last edited:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Guys can somebody say how to get threesome scene?
It's with the black widow and the landlady... The black widow eventually gives you a quest and a captain marvel outfit. Give it to the landlady and then bring her with you when yo go back to visit the black widow.

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Guys can somebody say how to get threesome scene?
As the Change log states, Threesome is with Black Widow and "quest" for it only tricker if she is at Lust 3. If she is above that, a console code is provided in the change log to bring her lust down to 3.
Furthermore, you need to get the new surprise character from the market, save up 200 dollars and go buy her.
Then you'll have to increase that woman's lust until she joins your harem. Hint: Talk to her in the Gym when she is there and also train when she is there without talking to her first.
For the last needed point for her to join the Harem is giving her the necklace when she wants to sleep in your bed for a better rest, normally you sleep on the floor beside her, maybe admiring her chest or ass first, but when the final point from giving her the necklace kicks in, you can ask her to join your Harem and fuck the shit out of her.
With all this in place, you will show her the costume you got from The Black Widow and next time you go to see this superhero woman, your blond muscular harem woman will join for the ride and you get the Threesome.

If you gave another girl the necklace, there is a console code to get it back, mentioned somewhere in this forum.
If you haven't found the necklace yet, it's gotten by fighting that amazon queen in the jungle.
To make the queen appear, puzzle is snake to left and right and a symbol I forgot in the middle, then press the leaver.

On a personal note, I'm sad of having to battle the amazon queen for this necklace, as I looked forward to completing her quest and also of the lost nature faction point.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
On a personal note, I'm sad of having to battle the amazon queen for this necklace, as I looked forward to completing her quest and also of the lost nature faction point.
Her quest hasn't been implemented yet, which I guess is why fighting her right now to get the necklace is the only option... But that will change, don't worry.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Her quest hasn't been implemented yet, which I guess is why fighting her right now to get the necklace is the only option... But that will change, don't worry.
I just hope she doesn't hold a grudge to have lost her necklace by then, hehe.. would hate to start all over again just for quest when it's implemented, as much as I love your game(s) and don't mind grinding.. too much.. but hate to restart, you know how it is ;)

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I just hope she doesn't hold a grudge to have lost her necklace by then, hehe.. would hate to start all over again just for quest when it's implemented, as much as I love your game(s) and don't mind grinding.. too much.. but hate to restart, you know how it is ;)
I might be able to make it like she doesn't mind too much...

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
can we get a mega link
Ask the mods because I am not responsible for the upload links. Don't know why they didn't include a MEGA link, but the others work fine too at the same time (especially Nopy)...

Candellight

Jan 4, 2020
Wwill the morning message appear randomly on the pc? During the first run I had a message almost every 2nd day. I started again and didn't have a message for the first 6 days

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Wwill the morning message appear randomly on the pc? During the first run I had a message almost every 2nd day. I started again and didn't have a message for the first 6 days
Yes, but there can't be a message more than once a week if you've actually opened your "weekly" message from the Supreme White House.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This update is pretty much only about SEX, SEX and MORE SEX. It includes the following:
* 3 new harem girls
* 1 threesome with a harem girl and the Black Widow
* Jake's friendship now leads to an outcome once it reaches 4
* a lingerie set to buy from Old Joe
Ok, v0.3.1. is public. Let's publish a path for it.
- It ends with all 5 available girls in the harem.
- Starts all 14 quests available in this version and completes the ones that can be completed.
- Seen most of the scenes.
View attachment 525489

Last edited:

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Have tried a few times now, can't find anything when I search and can't figure it out when I play, but how do you do the catch game with Angie? Not how do you trigger it, but how do you actually catch he squirt?

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Have tried a few times now, can't find anything when I search and can't figure it out when I play, but how do you do the catch game with Angie? Not how do you trigger it, but how do you actually catch he squirt?
Of course tried it one more time after posting this and somehow got it to work, but have no idea how I did

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes