NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
Any chance for incest patch not on NOPY? I can't download i get
Error 403: Download session is invalid

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Of course tried it one more time after posting this and somehow got it to work, but have no idea how I did
Uhmm well if you want to know how I do it.. for future reference.. ;)
Scrollback wheel is the key!
Use it to notice which of the 3 directions she squirts, and have ya mouse cursor ready in that area to catch it.
Still takes a bit of practice and speed, but thank the fap gods for scrollback being possible in this game :giggle:

Reactions: EpicLust

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Stick your fist up her poontang, that's how.
Oh Tim.. how I adore your use of the english language! :love:
Poontang.. there's a word from my youth, watching Vietnam war movies and such :p
There should be a "FUBAR" stuck in somewhere..? ;)
(Fucked Up Beyond Any Recognition) :cool:

Last edited:

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Anyone know where to go when Barbara tells you to buy the stuff off the internet?
Lets see.. where could there possibly be a computer with a hot girl using it... oh I know!! Room where you get send off to missions from, look in there mornings or maybe evenings after being on a map mission, in the back sits a nice young lady whom can help ya out ;) I can't remember if she needs a lust point first to like you enough to actually help.. been a long while since I needed to complete that quest, but should be some info by using the Search function on this forum :)

shenzy

Jul 19, 2017
Lets see.. where could there possibly be a computer with a hot girl using it... oh I know!! Room where you get send off to missions from, look in there mornings or maybe evenings after being on a map mission, in the back sits a nice young lady whom can help ya out ;) I can't remember if she needs a lust point first to like you enough to actually help.. been a long while since I needed to complete that quest, but should be some info by using the Search function on this forum :)
Thanks bb

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes