Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
When you get there .. there is a picture WITH THE RIGHT POSITIONS OF THE IMAGES on water.
Just play the scene when you visit that area again and STOP SKIPPING OR YOU WILL MISS IT!

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
In my distro ... it is missing the "a" from arse ... the pic is actually called "nancyrsecum01"
See? .. It is missing the "a" .. maybe check the code if there is any bigger bug or just accident.
Ah ok, well, either download the pic I sent or rename the pic in that folder correctly I guess. Both methods will solve the issue.

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

Vealis

Aug 14, 2016
How do I visit the prisoner? I have the prisoner but I can't figure out what to click in order to visit her,

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
How do I visit the prisoner? I have the prisoner but I can't figure out what to click in order to visit her,
It's a quest that starts on Monday of week 3. You should get a message from Lena in the morning that starts it. if you don't, you have walked into a bug. I know that some visits to medbay on Sunday night can cause this.

Aug 28, 2019
I did just that in the now uploaded game version 0.3.1. But Angie "looks" underage too... That's the main concern because Pat*eon now have a pic of her...
angie does not look underage.
she looks normal which compared to other characters can seen as an underage sign even though most women have smaller breasts than her

wolvenmensch

Jan 17, 2018
Is there a minimum frequency of times you have to have sex with the members of your harem before their lust/affection drops below 4? I'd like to have all five of the available ones but I want to make sure that I don't end up losing one.

ThuLife

Oct 7, 2017
How I can buy Zara with the camels? I go in areas with camels and kills so many, but the father of Zara refuses always...

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Is there a minimum frequency of times you have to have sex with the members of your harem before their lust/affection drops below 4? I'd like to have all five of the available ones but I want to make sure that I don't end up losing one.
You have to have sex with all harem members at least once a week. Otherwise they think you don't love them and walk out on you. Incidentally that also restricts the harem to 7 girls. Unless the dev thinks up something to satisfy more than 7 girls a week.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
How I can buy Zara with the camels? I go in areas with camels and kills so many, but the father of Zara refuses always...
You don't kill the camels, but tranquilize them with the darts you buy at Old Joe's. Once you have collected the number you have agreed upon with her father you can buy Zara.

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
You have to have sex with all harem members at least once a week. Otherwise they think you don't love them and walk out on you. Incidentally that also restricts the harem to 7 girls. Unless the dev thinks up something to satisfy more than 7 girls a week.
I plan to have the harem restricted to 5 girls actually...

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
about to write an outstanding review for this game (and make a small donation) but wondering what the path is to get ruby in the harem. so far have michiko and zara, and working on angie, but have ruby at level 4 lust but no opportunity presented to date her or invite her to harem. ideas? same thing for angie. she's at level 3 or 4 and have done the cosplay thing and went to red canyon but no chance to invite to harem yet. is this path just not developed yet?

this is an awesome game. for those who love harem, sexual dimorphism and oversized proportions (big dong, big boob, etc.), prego, cuck, muscle, femme muscle, bimbo, loli, etc. this is a fantastic game. i generally hate sandbox style games but this is an exception. it's loaded with humor, 4th wall breaking, etc. it's over the top lewdness but simultaneously very highbrow. a lot of people might get po'd at the tongue-in-cheek political content but they shouldn't, and if they do they're just self-caricaturing, conforming to the stereotypes the game mocks. the trumpista babes, like teach, are self-debasing, dim-witted, prego obsessed "handmaiden's tale" bimbo hotties! the sierra club and road warrior babes are wholesome, hypermuscled superhotties. the lolis are the best of them all! don't even mention deep state ... shhhh! any game that people get to fuck Melania and Ivanka? Jesus they'll be lining up for that, regardless of their political persuasion!

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
about to write an outstanding review for this game (and make a small donation) but wondering what the path is to get ruby in the harem. so far have michiko and zara, and working on angie, but have ruby at level 4 lust but no opportunity presented to date her or invite her to harem. ideas? same thing for angie. she's at level 3 or 4 and have done the cosplay thing and went to red canyon but no chance to invite to harem yet. is this path just not developed yet?

this is an awesome game. for those who love harem, sexual dimorphism and oversized proportions (big dong, big boob, etc.), prego, cuck, muscle, femme muscle, bimbo, loli, etc. this is a fantastic game. i generally hate sandbox style games but this is an exception. it's loaded with humor, 4th wall breaking, etc. it's over the top lewdness but simultaneously very highbrow. a lot of people might get po'd at the tongue-in-cheek political content but they shouldn't, and if they do they're just self-caricaturing, conforming to the stereotypes the game mocks. the trumpista babes, like teach, are self-debasing, dim-witted, prego obsessed "handmaiden's tale" bimbo hotties! the sierra club and road warrior babes are wholesome, hypermuscled superhotties. the lolis are the best of them all! don't even mention deep state ... shhhh! any game that people get to fuck Melania and Ivanka? Jesus they'll be lining up for that, regardless of their political persuasion!
Thanks for your feedback and I look forward to reading your review!
I'm afraid Ruby is not yet available as a harem girl. Only five girls are so far: Zara, Angie, Nancy, Michiko and Cyrl. So if you are at lust 4 with Angie, you should definitely have the opportunity of asking her to join your harem when you speak to her. Check that your lust for her is indeed 4 in the MC stats screen (top left). If you're at 3, you can't. Dancing with her on Friday nights will bring an extra lust point though... Or offering her the necklace if you found it yet.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes