EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I made a mistake with my discord invite and it expired after a day so here is a permanent invite for all you folks if you're interested:

discord.gg/g9WYCdb

Reactions: Alarak117

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
What happens when you miss Zara cause i didnt buy her at first and now I cant get the last stone piece from her. Is there a command I can write to unlock her again?
That's a good point. I'll add an extra stone somewhere to deal with people who choose not to have her in their harem. But right now, you're screwed, except if you open the console and type:
stonepieces -= 1
to get you one step closer to having collected all stones for the genie.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Can we choose which girls we want in it or are there only 5 girls available for it?
Obviously, more girls will become "available". You'll just be restricted to 5 in your harem at any particular time, that's all.
Also, the Black Widow is already a "pseudo-harem" girl in that she is always available for sex anytime you visit her. And the same could be said of Nurse Rachel, when you get injured...

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018

Here you go ladies! 168.9 Mb 409 Pics

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Added link to op.
Sorry Papa Ernie, but since I'm a noob at discord, my discord invite ended up expiring after a day... I managed to make a permanent one here:
discord.gg/g9WYCdb

Could you please update my discord icon on the front page of the thread?

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Ok, v0.3.1. is public. Let's publish a path for it.
- It ends with all 5 available girls in the harem.
- Starts all 14 quests available in this version and completes the ones that can be completed.
- Seen most of the scenes.
View attachment 525489
Interestingly, I tried following your instructions, but what I had troubles with was not the girls not appearing in the right time at the right place (that's mostly fine, they turn up eventually in the swimming pool anyway), but for some reason the B-tiles did not unlock at the same time for me as they did for you - and I also did not have the same amount of money as you had. By the time I was supposed to bet 20 bucks on a fight, I only had 15, and so could only bet 10. (this was within the second or third week, I forget). I might have done something wrong, or the amount of money you get for certain tasks might be variable, I don't know. Anyway, everything sort of spiraled out of control from there for me. :p

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Interestingly, I tried following your instructions, but what I had troubles with was not the girls not appearing in the right time at the right place (that's mostly fine, they turn up eventually in the swimming pool anyway), but for some reason the B-tiles did not unlock at the same time for me as they did for you - and I also did not have the same amount of money as you had. By the time I was supposed to bet 20 bucks on a fight, I only had 15, and so could only bet 10. (this was within the second or third week, I forget). I might have done something wrong, or the amount of money you get for certain tasks might be variable, I don't know. Anyway, everything sort of spiraled out of control from there for me. :p
I just re-checked the script and I can categorically say that the B-tiles unlock from week 2 onwards IF you have explored all three hexes of the A-tiles.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Especially at the start of the game money is tight. So you have to take care to have $20 on hand when fight night and betting comes up. Most likely you collected one camel to many and ended up not having $20. I don't know of any task that gets a variable amount of money.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
How do I visit the prisoner? I have the prisoner but I can't figure out what to click in order to visit her,
The gate with the grills in the command center is what you have to click...

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
The gate with the grills in the command center is what you have to click...
What might be confusing is the need to click command center in order to click anything else in there, as in.. can't click anything in there after returning from a map mission unless clicking command center first ;)
For me it's not an issue, it's just a game mechanic to learn and get used to, but some players might be too horny to think strait.. and that's a compliment to the girls in your game.. if thinking about it? :p

Apr 5, 2018
timdonehy200

Any plans to introduce rival Alpha-Males? I mean we cant be the only boy in the world to be affected by Alpha radiation right?

Also why cant we simply force Zara into our harem when we meet the nomads? We get the option to take their camel and gain (+1 Road Warrior), so why not have the option to take Zara and force the man to leave, shouldnt that net you some rep with road warriors? And it serves as a way to get Zara in the party in a different way given that she is still needed for certain quests.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
timdonehy200

Any plans to introduce rival Alpha-Males? I mean we cant be the only boy in the world to be affected by Alpha radiation right?

Also why cant we simply force Zara into our harem when we meet the nomads? We get the option to take their camel and gain (+1 Road Warrior), so why not have the option to take Zara and force the man to leave, shouldnt that net you some rep with road warriors? And it serves as a way to get Zara in the party in a different way given that she is still needed for certain quests.
That would be rape and I personally don't think any of the characters in this game would appreciate a rapist MC? Aside from interrogating the spy of course.. ;)

It would also require a new set of renders for Zara's harem night actions, as her face would not be so happy looking, not until winning her heart in other manners anyways, which means more work for the Dev and possibly more work for the MC than it would take to just collect the camels and pay for her.

It's not like there's a set in stone time limit in this game, since you are always given the option to extend the limit which the present game version has, so what's the problem with collecting camels and pay for the sweet desert rose?

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Really hope our MC gets to be like an Alpha Male toward some of the authority figures like the teacher and the base commander and the Doctor. Not to mention the Trumpfs. Not to mention the nun. Also could we entertain of the option of pregnancy added to this game? It is a post-Apocaplypse after all.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
timdonehy200

If you can just steal Zara and on top of that you gain a Road Warriors point, then why would anyone choose the option of wasting time and money collecting camels and not gain a Road Warriors point?
If there is a choice in the game, it has to have outcomes that are more or less equally appealing...

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes