zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
If this is readable version I dont think I know read. I cant understand that at all. Thanks for your effort but... I cant understand that thing. Anyone understand here? Maybe I'm the who being idiot :(
I didn't say it was well readable. Just that my pdf version is better than the first version by Canto Forte. The xls version I posted is the most readable. It presents in matrix form from left to right, the period, the actions taken and the results, in terms of money, attributes like strength, faction points, quests started, objects gained or lost, and finally points with the girls. I also didn't say this way of presenting things is ideal. But since the start of the game nobody has come up with something better.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I prefer the spreadsheet format, being able to reorder columns, zoom to a specific zone, lock headers and scroll to any part.
Thanks for the effort anyway.
I agree with you. That's why I have stuck to the spreadsheet format over text based stuff since I started registering paths for games. It is much easier to answer questions like 'where did I get the points for that girl' or 'if I don't collect money here or spend more there will I get cash problems further on'.

Reactions: EpicLust

arcanis86

Sep 29, 2018
what does it happen when you have 4 points friendship with the tiny whiny guy from the shower room? what do you unlock?

Apr 5, 2018
So you partially answered my first post but didnt give an answer to my other question timdonehy200

Given your past work, any plans to introduce rival/other Alpha-Males? I mean we cant be the only boy in the world to be affected by Alpha radiation right?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
what does it happen when you have 4 points friendship with the tiny whiny guy from the shower room? what do you unlock?
Guess it's futile to ask ppl to use the search function on this forum, as so many questions gets asked and answered repeatably..

For now, all you get with high enough friendships points with the "tiny whiny guy from the shower room" is the Road Warrior Password.
At least that's what the answers to same question on this forum has informed so far.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
So you partially answered my first post but didnt give an answer to my other question timdonehy200

Given your past work, any plans to introduce rival/other Alpha-Males? I mean we cant be the only boy in the world to be affected by Alpha radiation right?
No plans for that. The rival stud(s) are in BotB already, Apocalypse is different...

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
When I try to buy Nancy/Mom/Landlady, getting this
ScriptError: could not find label 'Boughtnany'
Sure it's something I can probably change in the console and make it work, but have no idea what to change it too

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Thanks for pointing this out, will look into it. It should be BoughtNancy, so in the meantime, open console and type:
jump BoughtNancy

EDIT: new script file that fixes the issue:

Last edited:
Reactions: titmanassguy

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
but that sex scene with her? is it like daydream or its normal repeatable scene?
It is a one-time real scene in the classroom. Just go to school and when you get the scene about the failing computers choose no time to waste. Although I recommend not to do that. You need the point you get for Suki with the choice to let Suki repair it later on.

rose4100

May 25, 2018
I got Bella to Lust 5 and it gives me the option to add her to my harem. I removed the other two girls and the option still won't work when i click it. Is the content not added yet or is it a bug?

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes