Apr 5, 2018
If you can just steal Zara and on top of that you gain a Road Warriors point, then why would anyone choose the option of wasting time and money collecting camels and not gain a Road Warriors point?
If there is a choice in the game, it has to have outcomes that are more or less equally appealing...
Sometimes your actions have an affect on your faction points, from the emails from first lady to the way you respond to the women. There is an option to take the camel and force the nomads to leave so I just wondered why there isnt an option to take the girl as well.

If you take the camel, Zara leaves forever so why not just take Zara instead of the camel? It was pointed out this would be a bad/road warrior action and Zara wouldnt be happy, and that that would require more CG's of a frowning Zara so essentially I think it just comes down to whether you would want to render seperate images for a "taken" Zara.

Or maybe the MC isnt that evil but we havent really seen how bad Road Warriors are so IDK, also the MC can psuedo-rape that captive girl so his morality is in question to begin with, just not clear on what is what so far.

EDIT: To awnser your question though on why someone might not take Zara, some might want to romance her away/earn her the right way, some people might be the "good guy" and not like road warriors/bad actions. At the end of the day the question becomes, what is the road warrior faction, are they like raping pillaging raiders from fallout? Are they evil/bad? Whats the extreme? Why are they a faction you can gain favor with? Penny seems kinda raider like but Ruby seems pretty chill so its hard to establish a baseline.

Last edited:
Reactions: JHorcoc6

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I don't know if someone alredy answered this but, were is the 8th stone?
Somebody already answered it with a location of all the stones, but guess you haven't found the Search function for this site yet, so here is the list within the spoiler tag:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not knowing what 7 of the 8 you already found it's impossible to answer which one you still lack, so happy hunting ;)

Raring

May 6, 2019
I joined trumps faction and tried to free the agent, but I can't do night watch it seems so how am I supposed to visit her at night?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I joined trumps faction and tried to free the agent, but I can't do night watch it seems so how am I supposed to visit her at night?
At night (when you're back in your bedroom), you should get the option of visiting her instead of going to sleep. Didn't that appear?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Nope, it's straight to bed or having sex with a harem member.
I just checked the script and I don't see anything wrong with it,
Open the console (shitf+o) and type:
prisonerescapenight

and tell me if it's true or false please

EDIT; Actually, I see it doesn't get set to true when it should because of a typo, so open the console and type prisonerescapenight = True and the option should appear

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Then set it to true by typing in the console:
prisonerescapenight = True

Bizarrely, you're the first person to report this error, meaning you're the first player ever to want to become a trumpster and make her escape! lol

Last edited:

Raring

May 6, 2019
prisonerescape = True

Bizarrely, you're the first person to report this error, meaning you're the first player ever to want to become a trumpster and make her escape! lol
I figured I would try out every route and since I didn't know how many times I have to repent for my sins in the church route I thought might as well become a trumpster lol.

Had to do it several times for the change to go through, but it's working now.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
prisonerescape = True

Actually I played this once and it didn't work. I thought it was related to night watch not being implemented yet, so I left it. I should have looked closer. I did now and $ prisonerescapenight = True is totally missing after label PrisonerFuck04:, so it will never work there. So it can only work at the moment when you already are a Trumpster when the prisoner quest starts. I don't know it is even possbile by that time, except with cheating.

Last edited:
Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I figured I would try out every route and since I didn't know how many times I have to repent for my sins in the church route I thought might as well become a trumpster lol.

Had to do it several times for the change to go through, but it's working now.
For the church route by the way, the easiest way is to go to church on Sunday mornings... You gain one church faction point every time.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So I am kindda stuck in this game the only harem girl I got is that camel chick Zara

I found the mom and bought her but no idea what to do next ? she already slept in the bed and I chose all three options so whats next ?

The other girls from the harem I cant progress or invite to the hare, I went on dates and chose every option when talking to them as well ?

So what am I missing ? This game could use a walktrough of sorts

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Could y
Ok, v0.3.1. is public. Let's publish a path for it.
- It ends with all 5 available girls in the harem.
- Starts all 14 quests available in this version and completes the ones that can be completed.
- Seen most of the scenes.
View attachment 525489
Could you, zapallbugs, make a .PDF so it can be linked to OP? Pretty please ... Your intricate gamethroughs are too much for some more happy go lucky simple game and be happy players.

Here is the step by step all harem gals walkthrough turned PDF from our expert, zapallbugs

Reactions: Pixie69

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
So I am kindda stuck in this game the only harem girl I got is that camel chick Zara

I found the mom and bought her but no idea what to do next ? she already slept in the bed and I chose all three options so whats next ?

The other girls from the harem I cant progress or invite to the hare, I went on dates and chose every option when talking to them as well ?

So what am I missing ? This game could use a walktrough of sorts
You don't get any extra lust by ogling her while she sleeps... One in the gym when she's there, one from offering her the necklace you get from Queen opala...
ForAngie, Cyrl and Michiko, the easiest way is to dance with them on Friday nights if you can.

Reactions: michael1984

arcanis86

Sep 29, 2018
prisonerescape = True

honestly i got the same situation...i became trumpster because i wanted to check if ivanka could fuck the main character sooner or later...

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes