fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
I got Bella to Lust 5 and it gives me the option to add her to my harem. I removed the other two girls and the option still won't work when i click it. Is the content not added yet or is it a bug?
If you want to know which girl is available to add to your harem you can look in the image folder. currently Angie, Cyrl, Michinko, "Nancy" and Zara are available.

OneI

Aug 4, 2017
Hey all.
When playing i recieved this error after buying Nancy at my bedroom

File "game/bedroom.rpy", line 1387, in <module>
if nancypeek == 0:
NameError: name 'nancypeek' is not defined

I can ignore, but I don't know what i missed and what to do.

I recieved one error before when trying to buy Nancy but i rolled back and bought her trough diffrent talk and went ok.
In bed, there is no diffrent path.

Tnx for help

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... if you play the dialogue right, you can peek at her chest without losing a point.
If you go back another time, choosing to try will cost you -1 point.
Have fun!
PLay again and again ... any update is at least some months away!

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hey all.
When playing i recieved this error after buying Nancy at my bedroom

File "game/bedroom.rpy", line 1387, in <module>
if nancypeek == 0:
NameError: name 'nancypeek' is not defined

I can ignore, but I don't know what i missed and what to do.

I recieved one error before when trying to buy Nancy but i rolled back and bought her trough diffrent talk and went ok.
In bed, there is no diffrent path.

Tnx for help
Use this script update (replace existing file)

ONDR3

Jan 31, 2020
Get her the lubricant (Angie's squirt, you need to buy the Captain America suit and get her into your harem first). Dance and talk with her till she get's 4 in lust, then you can ask if she want's to be in your harem.
Im using Android and i already have in my harem but

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I have no idea how the android version works, I didn't make it and didn't play it. In the PROPER computer version, you need to press one of three buttons very quickly (but scrollback helps).

4i4ak

Jan 6, 2019
I have a question: is there something missing in the WT on day 1, because when not asking questions to Lena, the message of Melania didn't appear, and later pool scenes are total mess: Gwen doesn't show on day 2, Amy - on day 3, etc. ... Also Bella is missing on the church scene - day 6 - and later I cannot find the last stone...

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I have a question: is there something missing in the WT on day 1, because when not asking questions to Lena, the message of Melania didn't appear, and later pool scenes are total mess: Gwen doesn't show on day 2, Amy - on day 3, etc. ... Also Bella is missing on the church scene - day 6 - and later I cannot find the last stone...
That's because some of these events are random, so you shouldn't hope for everything in the WT to appear at exactly the right order. It's more of a general guide...

TwatWaffle21

Feb 4, 2020
Is there a search function instead of Ctrl+F? Also, I cannot get the Lubricant from Angie. I save a game and guess a direction, get it wrong, then reload, and repeat and still haven't been able to get it.

Edit: nevermind figured it out. You have to put the cursor on your guess then hit enter then left click.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes