EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I'm only missing 2 stones but what does In Zara's womb mean and how do i get into the boiler room?
1) It means you have to get her into your harem and fist her.
2) the boiler room is accessible through the gate at the back in the command center starting from week 3 (when the prisoner quest triggers, the boiler room is actually where the prisoner is located)

FunPlaya

May 3, 2018
1) It means you have to get her into your harem and fist her.
2) the boiler room is accessible through the gate at the back in the command center starting from week 3 (when the prisoner quest triggers, the boiler room is actually where the prisoner is located)
Thanks i found the womb one but how do i start the prisoner quest

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Is the patch needed for V0.3.2?

Cannot follow the WT on day 2, Gwen doesn't show up at the pool in the morning.

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Is the patch needed for V0.3.2?

Cannot follow the WT on day 2, Gwen doesn't show up at the pool in the morning.
With patch I assume you mean the patch by some guy? If that's what you mean, it just provides the incest version forbidden by Patreon. It is not required as it is perfectly fine to play the Patreon-rules version. But I think most people will want the other version.

Did you read the text about random factors in the companion text that goes with the sample path? The path is just that, a sample of what could happen. Random factors usually cause Gwen not to be the girl appearing at the pool on day 2. As described in the text you can do one of two things:
- accept it as is and wait for Gwen to appear later
- force the issue by saving and loading as describes in the companion text

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Yet some more preview pics of Apocalypse v0.4, available next month as a Patreon reward. So join us before the end of the month for early access! (no upfront charging on my page so you won't get charged until 1st May when pledges are processed)

screenshot0027.png screenshot0026.png screenshot0021.png screenshot0017.png screenshot0016.png

Apocalypse, the only game where you can FUCK IVANKA TRUMP!

Last edited:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Uhmm well if you want to know how I do it.. for future reference.. ;)
Scrollback wheel is the key!
Use it to notice which of the 3 directions she squirts, and have ya mouse cursor ready in that area to catch it.
Still takes a bit of practice and speed, but thank the fap gods for scrollback being possible in this game :giggle:
I've been trying, and trying this catch the juice stuff lol. Ok do you just point in the area, do you point and click, do you hit the catch left, center, right first then move to area? I'm stumped.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I've been trying, and trying this catch the juice stuff lol. Ok do you just point in the area, do you point and click, do you hit the catch left, center, right first then move to area? I'm stumped.
Once you click the screen to start the mini-game, the juice starts squirting and you have a limited amount of time to press the proper "catch" button. So indeed, if you scroll back (kind of cheating but alright...), you'll know before hand where it will squirt and therefore which button to press.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes