zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I looked through the thread, but couldn't find anything on this specific error. It pops up when I attempt to access page 2 of the character interface on my bedroom computer. Game is version3.2 and I have the patch installed.

Hilarious game btw.
Somehow you didn't install the patch right. Anyway, attached is the missing picture. Put it in game\images\Bedroom

Reactions: bartleby

adultUser

Oct 11, 2017
I looked through the thread, but couldn't find anything on this specific error. It pops up when I attempt to access page 2 of the character interface on my bedroom computer. Game is version3.2 and I have the patch installed.

Hilarious game btw.
replace in the game folder.

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
Why when u go through the walk through it always seems to be different... like multiple locations have different girls in them has he made the game RNG on what girls spawn when and who’s fighting or who’s dancing?
I followed zapallbugs amazing walkthrough as well and hit the same problem at the start when the girl at the Pool appeared to be Barbara instead of Gwen. Which is how I found out a bit more about how the RNG works.

Yes, the game is based on RNG for which girls appear at a location or event.
However you can actually control the RNG using some of the console commands.

I think the console is already enabled by default but if it isn't here's how to enable it for any game just in case:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To find other values than the ones listed below, open any of the .rpy files in the game folder with a text editor.
You can also edit saves using: . edit, download, and replace or paste the save into 'game/saves'.

Last edited:

forbadstuff

May 12, 2018
I followed zapallbugs amazing walkthrough as well and hit the same problem at the start when the girl at the Pool appeared to be Barbara instead of Gwen. Which is how I found out a bit more about how the RNG works.

Yes, the game is based on RNG for which girls appear at a location or event.
However you can actually control the RNG using some of the console commands.

I think the console is already enabled by default but if it isn't here's how to enable it for any game just in case:

To find other values than the ones listed below, open any of the .rpy files in the game folder with a text editor.
You can also edit saves using: . edit, download, and replace or paste the save into 'game/saves'.

This post needs to be saved to the op !!!

Reactions: TheErzats

ThuLife

Oct 7, 2017
I have 6 girls in my harem now... after dance with Bella, she ask me to enjoy my harem, removing all other girls...why? i remove only one, but Bella not add to harem? do i have to remove ALL other girls? or Bella in harem is not in this version of game?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I have 6 girls in my harem now... after dance with Bella, she ask me to enjoy my harem, removing all other girls...why? i remove only one, but Bella not add to harem? do i have to remove ALL other girls? or Bella in harem is not in this version of game?
I don't know what version you played, but Bella as a harem girl is certainly not in the version by Tim. I can't find any of the things you describe in his source, so it sounds like you have a version modded by someone.

Biceptual

May 21, 2018
Jesus christ, im not here to kink shame, but do you guys really like these proportions? Or is this some kind of fetish that im not aware of? I mean ... i like big tits too, but these look like they are about to explode. Not to mention mc dick that could literally kill people :WutFace:
Yes :love:

Reactions: EpicLust

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
is it possible to get nancy in harem without necklace?
Yes, search the thread for my v0.3.2 xls. It contains a sample path for 3.2 how it is done. Select the rows for Nancy/mom. In this sample path the necklace is not used at all. You can get all six harem girls without it.

FirminC

Mar 27, 2019
When doing Debra's first experiment, ending up in medbay, when in the next morning your harem upkeep is due, this happens:

1586035109499.png

Edit: I just realize maybe nurse Rachel just took the effort to roll MC all the way to his room :cool:

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes