Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hey Dev why no pregnancy ? Apocalypse needs Pregnancy tag :cool: (y) so can impregnate whoever Mc wants :devilish:
Also first mission should be search and save his Mom :love:

Reactions: Kaeris

calisurfer

Jul 3, 2017
So, I got the oracle to tell me how to get into the Ops Base, but it's not an option when I go there. Am I missing something? I've tried going to other Hex's, but nothing I've found there, either.

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
hmm.. are all women in this game freaks of nature? not blaming people with this fetish, just asking if this game is limited to it before i try it..

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
So, I got the oracle to tell me how to get into the Ops Base, but it's not an option when I go there. Am I missing something? I've tried going to other Hex's, but nothing I've found there, either.
I don't think the Oracle told you about the forward base. She tells about Trumpf City, location yet unknown. If you don't see the forward base you haven't discovered it yet.

Wilown

Sep 28, 2017
Ok, so even if the muscles and that dick are like SO BIG, I can deal with that. i'ts kind of parodic but the mc should at least have a head that fits with it's body. You know with jaws and stuff. He looses all respect when the girls see he is only 10 years old once they look up ahah

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Ok, so even if the muscles and that dick are like SO BIG, I can deal with that. i'ts kind of parodic but the mc should at least have a head that fits with it's body. You know with jaws and stuff. He looses all respect when the girls see he is only 10 years old once they look up ahah
If you play the official version I assure you he is 18:LOL: or 21, in countries where that is required...

Reactions: EpicLust

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
Personally, I see it as with some animated characers..ya know...cartoons or anime. In those, body proportions are faily often also more of a suggestion :sneaky:
As you said, Parodic, now combined with the general humor of epic's games , I'd say it fits very well.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Is it possible to remove those aliens form destroying the planet?...so annoying
That's probably a rip off from "Tripping the Rift" Aliens trying to make profit of a weird situation
Or at least give us a way to fight back.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Is it possible to remove those aliens form destroying the planet?...so annoying
That's probably a rip off from "Tripping the Rift" Aliens trying to make profit of a weird situation
Or at least give us a way to fight back.
You get the option to just ignore them. So no need to fight 'em. Or make sure you get and fuck a harem girl before the end of week 2 and the aliens won't bother you.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hey Dev why no pregnancy ? Apocalypse needs Pregnancy tag :cool: (y) so can impregnate whoever Mc wants :devilish:
Also first mission should be search and save his Mom :love:
There is "impregnation" in the game. But not "pregnancy" which is a fetish I'm not interested in, sorry... And neither are most people to be honest.

• Angry
Reactions: gravitlim

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
how can i meet ivanka?
Any walkthrough??
How do i kill that old geazer in Evil lair ?
There is pdf I made called "Extras: hint book" on the OP, that specifically explains each outdoor area to explore. You should all find it useful.
And please don't forget to "like" the OP in the thread if you enjoyed this update!

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes