Apocalypse [v0.4.1] [EpicLust]

Original Size: 1.23 GB
Compressed Size: 439 MB

Win/Linux: - - - :)

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Now that v0.4.1 is out, I can present some preview pics for next month's reward, ie: Apocalypse v0.4.2 and the tentative changelog below...

It will hopefully include the following:

* 1 new harem girl (Ayla)

* 2 new dates (Ayla and Penny)

* One new Lena mission that will trigger itself automatically at the start of week 6 ("The Church of Sins")

* Penny titjob strip scene implemented

* CG gallery added (accessible by pressing "c" in-game). Only previously seen scenes are available (WIP)

The CG gallery is obviously a huge job, it's still work in progress but the plan is for it to be organized by girl (+themes such as "compound", "scouting", "desert town"), and then a sub-gallery for each girl/theme. So the same scene can be accessed via several galleries (example: threesome with Nancy and the Black Widow can be accessed via the Nancy gallery screen AND the Black Widow gallery screen)

amygallery.png ayla01.png ayla02.png churchsins01.jpg churchsins02.png melaniagallery.png widowgallery.png pennydate09.jpg

Don't forget to join us on Patreon before the end of the month to be processed on 1st July and get early release! There is no upfront charging on my page so you won't get charged upon joining, only on the 1st of each month.

Last edited:

Blackader

Jun 5, 2017
Game is good, idea is fine, story and gfx also. But, now comes that but.... Dev made same mistake as Dev of Last Man - time depended questline. If you miss a day , it wont trigger important events. So , instead of free roam , without time limit , you have to "follow" exact events or - you run out of time and miss half of game. Last Man guy is too far gone into developing, i follow him for years now, so he cant change that easy. You still can. Just a friendly advice. Coz we cant read your mind when you were creating it, and we dont know where are hidden triggers and how to do it, we dont have time to explore everything and replay the thing 4-5 times over. Hell, im beta tester for serious software and FIRST IMPRESSION counts.
I wont change my mind later when i get Dev to "explain to me hidden mechanics".. I just say " if i didnt get that in first 5 seconds, who will?" Noone. ;)

Just my humble opinion. Cut the day counter and make it free roam. So we have time and will to explore "how to do things".

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
Game is good, idea is fine, story and gfx also. But, now comes that but.... Dev made same mistake as Dev of Last Man - time depended questline. If you miss a day , it wont trigger important events. So , instead of free roam , without time limit , you have to "follow" exact events or - you run out of time and miss half of game. Last Man guy is too far gone into developing, i follow him for years now, so he cant change that easy. You still can. Just a friendly advice. Coz we cant read your mind when you were creating it, and we dont know where are hidden triggers and how to do it, we dont have time to explore everything and replay the thing 4-5 times over. Hell, im beta tester for serious software and FIRST IMPRESSION counts.
I wont change my mind later when i get Dev to "explain to me hidden mechanics".. I just say " if i didnt get that in first 5 seconds, who will?" Noone. ;)

Just my humble opinion. Cut the day counter and make it free roam. So we have time and will to explore "how to do things".
I gotta say that's a common problems of many devs, but i think Epiclust will solve that, he is a hard-work guy.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I gotta say that's a common problems of many devs, but i think Epiclust will solve that, he is a hard-work guy.
No I won't since I don't agree with what he's saying. There are no events that can be "missed" because of time in this game. The only timed event is the prisoner mission, and it triggers itself automatically at the beginning of week 3, so you can't "miss it".

EDIT: there is also the Friday night party and the Saturday night virtual fight, but it should get obvious pretty quickly to the player that they always occur at these times of the week.

All the rest is free roam, as intended.

Last edited:

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Now that v0.4.1 is out, I can present that preview pics for next month's reward, ie: Apocalypse v0.4.2 and the tentative changelog below...

* One new Lena mission that will trigger itself automatically at the start of week 6 ("The Church of Sins")

* CG gallery added (accessible by pressing "c" in-game). Only previously seen scenes are available (WIP)

The CG gallery is obviously a huge job, it's still work in progress but the plan is for it to be organized by girl (+themes such as "compound", "scouting", "desert town"), and then a sub-gallery for each girl/theme. So the same scene can be accessed via several galleries (example: threesome with Nancy and the Black Widow can be accessed via the Nancy gallery screen AND the Black Widow gallery screen)

View attachment 704506 View attachment 704507 View attachment 704508 View attachment 704509 View attachment 704510 View attachment 704511 View attachment 704512 View attachment 704567

Don't forget to join us on Patreon before the end of the month to be processed on 1st July and get early release! There is no upfront charging on my page so you won't get charged upon joining, only on the 1st of each month.

so when can we hope to have chief lena in the harem? or wont that be possible?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
With this latest version on publicly released, do you have an time estimate to when your handy dandy spreadsheet will be available? It is very usefull to attempt a comprehensive playthrough and reduces my anxiety of missing something.
Here you go. I haven't had the time to update my notes, so they are still at the 4.0 level. May I also point to the excellent hint book by the dev himself that gives guidance for the explorable hexes.
Edit: the end of the 4.1 path is a bit off. You should play the bad doggy scenario with Ivanka first and return a second time for the good doggy bit. When I went there it was still bugged and I didn't have time to replay it.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I cannot trigger this bounty hunter scene and its hurting my soul
You need to get a bounty on your head first. That happens after stealing the attack plans from Ivanka at the Forward Ops base.
The scene then has a 25% chance of triggering itself when going out on a scouting mission on weekdays.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I cannot trigger this bounty hunter scene and its hurting my soul
Steal the plan from Ivanka and wait. She will put a bounty on the MC's head. Once you got notified of that wait for a meeting with the bounty hunter to happen. It will.

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
Now that v0.4.1 is out, I can present that preview pics for next month's reward, ie: Apocalypse v0.4.2 and the tentative changelog below...

View attachment 704506 View attachment 704507 View attachment 704508 View attachment 704509 View attachment 704510 View attachment 704511 View attachment 704512 View attachment 704567

I see you have a Melania there, are you going to add an Iwanka (Ivanka) or someone similar? lol.. Also, love your games, I find them fun and amusing.

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I see you have a Melania there, are you going to add an Iwanka (Ivanka) or someone similar? lol.. Also, love your games, I find them fun and amusing.
Err... Ivanka is already in there and can be fucked so hard she faints... lol

screenshot0026.png

Also, if you enjoyed the game, please don't forget to "like" the OP in the thread (first post by UncleVT on page1), thanks!

Last edited:

gafgarlion2

Feb 24, 2018
Here you go. I haven't had the time to update my notes, so they are still at the 4.0 level. May I also point to the excellent hint book by the dev himself that gives guidance for the explorable hexes.
Edit: the end of the 4.1 path is a bit off. You should play the bad doggy scenario with Ivanka first and return a second time for the good doggy bit. When I went there it was still bugged and I didn't have time to replay it.
Thank you much, I'll keep in mind the order of for Ivanka, but have some backup saves in case.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Thank you much, I'll keep in mind the order of for Ivanka, but have some backup saves in case.
I think this has been fixed, it doesn't matter anymore whether you start off with the good or the bad doggy scene.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 23/02/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Apocalypse" version "0.6.1".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Apocalypse" versione "0.6.1".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 26/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Apocalypse" version "0.5.2".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Apocalypse" versione "0.5.2".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

Update 22/10/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Apocalypse" version "0.5.1".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Apocalypse" versione "0.5.1".

Update 25/09/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Apocalypse" version "0.5".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Apocalypse" versione "0.5".

Update 25/07/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Apocalypse" version "0.4.2".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Apocalypse" versione "0.4.2".

Here is the Italian translation of "Apocalypse" version "0.4.1".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Apocalypse" versione "0.4.1".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 89 Votes