anonpleasethanks

Jun 13, 2020
EpicLust, seriously I wanted to thank you for making Apocalypse. It's hitting so many buttons for me; I really appreciate your work and hope you keep it up. Please don't be discouraged by any lack of enthusiasm--it took me a while to find this even though it fits my tastes in a lot of ways!

I'm going to try to figure out a way to support the patreon anonymously...

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Any information about expected release date of next update ??
What is the the point of going school here ??

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Any information about expected release date of next update ??
What is the the point of going school here ??
$10 patrons received v0.4.1 yesterday. With the normal release schedule it will be public in about 11 days. Let's say June 25th. But no guarantees as I am not the dev.

Going to school: talk to the girls, have some daydreams about them?

Reactions: EpicLust and Paapi

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
$10 patrons received v0.4.1 yesterday. With the normal release schedule it will be public in about 11 days. Let's say June 25th. But no guarantees as I am not the dev.

Going to school: talk to the girls, have some daydreams about them?
And learn French! A very important language to know in this post-apocalyptic world... ;)

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
Is there a walkthrough for the current version? The game always stops at our planet being destroyed by the aliens so I am very confused.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for the current version? The game always stops at our planet being destroyed by the aliens so I am very confused.
You need to get and fuck a harem girl before the end of week 2. Get either Zara by collecting four camels of Michiko by training with her in the dojo. But if you can't get that together, just ignore the destruction of the planet and play on.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Aren't you suppose to give those aliens some fap material every week so they don't destroy the planet.
Have sex with one one the girls once a week and they won't destroy the planet.
I think it should be taken out. It's far too annoying....peace.

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
Aren't you suppose to give those aliens some fap material every week so they don't destroy the planet.
Have sex with one one the girls once a week and they won't destroy the planet.
I think it should be taken out. It's far too annoying....peace.
I get that but the aliens need a video of it and I need to install a camera to do it but I am not able to.I also went to the shop but no camera was available.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I get that but the aliens need a video of it and I need to install a camera to do it but I am not able to.I also went to the shop but no camera was available.
No, you don't need to install anything. When you come back from the aliens scouting mission, the MC DOES install the camera automatically. OK, I didn't actually render that scene because it didn't feel important, but rest assured, IT IS INSTALLED. If the aliens destroyed the planet (which you can ignore by the way and carry on playing anyway), it means you didn't fuck a girl in your bedroom the previous week, it's that simple.

Reactions: bjackson

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
No, you don't need to install anything. When you come back from the aliens scouting mission, the MC DOES install the camera automatically. OK, I didn't actually render that scene because it didn't feel important, but rest assured, IT IS INSTALLED. If the aliens destroyed the planet (which you can ignore by the way and carry on playing anyway), it means you didn't fuck a girl in your bedroom the previous week, it's that simple.
You really should fuck harem girls in the bedroom, if you don't you miss out on some really hilarious scenes. While you can ignore the aliens it is a sign you are not getting the max out of the game. And with the girls, if you don't give them attention they walk out on you, just like in real life.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
A bug was mentioned to me when shooting the camel in A1 and missing, it might go straight to the Alien Hex upon return to the compound. Please use this replacement file to fix it then.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Wasn't that automatic? So there's no camera to buy.
Just have sex in your room, if you don't it's the end of the world.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes