EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Honestly one of the games i have enjoyed the most. I hope the programmer either starts a new project or does a huge 4.1 expansion.
Please don't forget to "like" the OP in the thread on page 1 if you enjoyed the game, thanks!

All the above

Jun 3, 2019
good game i got 6 girls although i failed at the ball test and now a trumpster :p
any way to activate the hex c3 it sill desert :(
thanks

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
good game i got 6 girls although i failed at the ball test and now a trumpster :p
any way to activate the hex c3 it sill desert :(
thanks
Download the hints guide on the OP, you should find it useful. Answer to your question is in it (ie: watch the strip show in Desert Town or do what zapallbugs said)

Reactions: All the above

All the above

Jun 3, 2019
You need to get the information out of the prisoner at the start of week 3.
Download the hints guide on the OP, you should find it useful. Answer to your question is in it (ie: watch the strip show in Desert Town or do what zapallbugs said)
too late i cant enter the club (trumpster now) and the prisoner is gone
now im at week 25 is there any thing i can do to gain road warriors points thanks anyway

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
too late i cant enter the club (trumpster now) and the prisoner is gone
now im at week 25 is there any thing i can do to gain road warriors points thanks anyway
Week 25??? Wow. Well, you obviously have time on your hands, so shoot camels. You get a road warriors point for every 10 camels shot. Once you're at 4, you can get a tattoo in desert town for the last point.

• Love
Reactions: All the above

All the above

Jun 3, 2019
And keep in mind that shooting camels looses Sierra Club points at the same time as gaining Road Warrior points. So you may want to counter that by working in the food unit to earn some Sierra Club points. Three shifts there earns one point.
thanks i just want to end this game if ican say that and with 6 girls i cant ask more

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
It is not only about getting 6 harem girls. There are also 16 quests to be started, 14 of which can be completed at the current state.
Which ones can't? Are you counting the Gwen getting back at Debra quest there - it's bugged but it's completed (fixed the bug for v0.4.1 by the way).

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Which ones can't? Are you counting the Gwen getting back at Debra quest there - it's bugged but it's completed (fixed the bug for v0.4.1 by the way).
You're right, one of them is the Debra quest. The other is the diamond quest. You can get them in the mine, but not give them to Diamond yet.
di "Really?... That might interest me then. But come back later, cos this dialogue hasn't been implemented yet."

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
You're right, one of them is the Debra quest. The other is the diamond quest. You can get them in the mine, but not give them to Diamond yet.
di "Really?... That might interest me then. But come back later, cos this dialogue hasn't been implemented yet."
Ah yes, you're right, forgot about that one.
EDIT: at the same time, it's not actually a quest... There are several items that have no use at this stage, but I wouldn't count them as "incomplete quests"...

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Ah yes, you're right, forgot about that one.
EDIT: at the same time, it's not actually a quest... There are several items that have no use at this stage, but I wouldn't count them as "incomplete quests"...
Yes, agree. In my sample path I have three classificatiions:
- mission, something that needs doing. The diamond stuff sounded in that category.
- knowledge, something you need to know to do something else. Like the Red Canyon (known) or the location of the North Gate (yet in the future)
- object, something you need to have to do something else. Like the famous posing pouch, or the gems from the mine.

Oct 25, 2017
great game and nice renders, but is there a way to see which quest is active/available and is it possible to see all scenes, or have I locked some, cuz of my choices?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
great game and nice renders, but is there a way to see which quest is active/available and is it possible to see all scenes, or have I locked some, cuz of my choices?
Not yet I'm afraid. CG gallery and quest interface not yet implemented...

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
See the dev's answers. There are not many scenes that block others as far as I know. Within some scenes you only view things on the path you choose. Eg in the futa scene with Gwen if you choose to restrain her you obviously are not going to see the images related to what happens when she is not restrained. Some scenes/quests need to be done in sequence. Eg there are three scenes in Joe's studio. To get to the third you need to do the first two. If you need some pointers to what there is to see search for my sample path xls in this thread. The sample path visits most if not all of the scenes available for 4.0.

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
I've downloaded the game for like a month but I didn't play because I thought the model is not good, but , after I played , I found the dev put a huge energy to the game, and the system is great.

I hope this game will be better and better, if the dev can give more show about gwen, that will be awesome!

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
And as a designer, i have some advises for the dev:

1、Your game background is good, like other wasteland theme game, this theme has a great advantage—open/inclusive. But, it need lot of works to fullfill the background gap, or it will become a little children drama, so you should set the system carefully, then it can save you tons of work;

2、The model and the action show, as i see, is great, but other system—explore/title/camp/AI/hint is not good. I can see you have some ideas, but it seems like go to a very complicated road.

EXPLORE is boring and only one time, it will waste the scene you creat, you should add more stories in the same scene(like jungle), it will save you lot work when the game on the 0.7 or 0.9version;

TITLE system is great but the player should keep all the titles and do not need to be some camp to show that, then you can do some work in the title (like you use some title to get in some place);

CAMP system is great but is very annoying to change the camp to fit the target (B7 C5),it will cost dev and player so much time and make both side unhappy. So i suggest dev just make a checkpoint to know the if player has reached the camppoint before, then the player can has free for the target. And make another easy system "knowledge"(you already tried in the game). Every camp has its own knowledge, and reach the checkpoint (like 200 for the Road Warriors) and you will get a lady sex or some big guns, it will like some online game, but it does work to the player, because they know the repeat work will give them rewards. And the camp system will become a fasion show(like what you do to the man). Or if you have time, you can add some words to the man when he is talking with someone(Road style,Church style etc)

AI system is also great, but it should be more simple, to save your time, you don't need to make lot questions/answers and put it in the ai. The ai system is a cross communication between dev and player, i suggest you should learn some from TREASURE OF NADIA, is simple and clear. If you don't have time to make a new UI for the memories, you can just bulid a simple trigger with a pic, and repeat the scene.

HINT should be more clear and simple, then you can cut many time to answer some question like (how can i get XXX and why i cannot XXX)

That's my opinions for the 0.4 version, and to the game, i have some suggests.

1、Find a way to rise the income so you can make the game better, there are three main methods to find:

A Give the man three ways to choose (LOVE EVIL MONSTER), and check the reaction from the player, then if the supporters become more, put more energy on that side;

B Give girl more choice (HAREM PROSTITUION SLAVE DANCE), it will focus on the same scene and it will save dev time. Also, check the reaction from the player, then if the supporters become more, put more energy on that side;

C Focus on 3-4 girls and make new outfits for them, to push a new level for the reaction(BDSM PREGNANT CHEAT). You can have some votes for all girls and push people to suppert their girl or outfit, like MANILASHAW BLACKMAIL dev did.

That's what i say, i hope the game will get more supporter, good luck!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes