zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
There are 3 points in the game for Barbara:
- showing her the patriotic hat in the pool
- doing the photoshoot with her at Joe's place
- fuck her in the class room
But you shouldn't do the last one as that costs a critical point with Suki. If you miss that you can't even get the hat for Barbara. So a lose-lose propostion doing that.
[/ QUOTE]
How do I take a picture with Joe where the main character will be with Barbara?
Do the two previous shoots with Joe. After the second shoot Joe suggest a shoot with a partner. Go the pool and ask Barbara to do the shoot. The question comes up the second time you meet Barbara in the pool.

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
So , anyone else got a Vengaboys earworm or just me? I keep catching myself humming that damn song...Which lead to intense 90' flashbacks coupled with remembering even more music from that time... :sneaky:

Also in that regard, I'm rather surprised that the first Vengaboys song "Up and Down" isn't yet implemented during a "cowboy /reverse cowboy" scene :unsure:

But jokes aside , "Boom Boom Boom" playing during club night got me laughing, nice one (y)

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
So , anyone else got a Vengaboys earworm or just me? I keep catching myself humming that damn song...Which lead to intense 90' flashbacks coupled with remembering even more music from that time... :sneaky:

Also in that regard, I'm rather surprised that the first Vengaboys song "Up and Down" isn't yet implemented during a "cowboy /reverse cowboy" scene :unsure:

But jokes aside , "Boom Boom Boom" playing during club night got me laughing, nice one (y)
I thought "I want you in my room" was appropriate since the MC needs to bring girls back there to fuck them... lol

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
I thought "I want you in my room" was appropriate since the MC needs to bring girls back there to fuck them... lol
Oh it fits no doubt , and I wouldn't have it changed, just that me hearing it the very first time gave me a sirious laughing attack.

I wasn't a teen in the 90' , but my older sister was, so my arrival home after school usually startet with typicall 90' techno-party-pop whatever music blasting from my sisters room...to the point that a glass of water I had on my desk in my room, went "jurrasic park" with the water shaking. So you could say I was a "passive listener"..and oh boy some of that music was cheesy..

Captain Jack
DJ bobo
Vengaboys
and the worst E-Rotic (my father almost broke the door to her room, yelling from the top of his lungs, that at least when she hears that crap to not do it so loud that the entire apartment building could listen) :ROFLMAO:
"Bravo Hits" CD's on loop so to say.

But I digress, also nice to see Ayla was chosen in the last poll, time her sassy demeanor gets dealt with!

Reactions: EpicLust

Michael Nurit

Apr 22, 2020
Hello there

Is there a way to become a Trumpster after getting all the videos from the Trumpf women?
I don't like the Trumpsters, but I'd like to pass the guards.
I also have another problem: Why can't I take a harem girl to the scouting missions?
And: Why can't I go back to the mine? It's not written that the area has been cleared.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hello there

Is there a way to become a Trumpster after getting all the videos from the Trumpf women?
I don't like the Trumpsters, but I'd like to pass the guards.
I also have another problem: Why can't I take a harem girl to the scouting missions?
And: Why can't I go back to the mine? It's not written that the area has been cleared.
Wel, I'm surprised by everything you say, I wonder if you have the right version.... You should definitely be able to take a harem girl with you, there should be a pop-up menu once you've chosen a hex to explore with the list of your current harem girls to choose from. You don't have that??? What version are you playing btw (official vs patch)?
Also, the mine is not cleared until both the diamonds have been found and the mine has been opened, so you should be able to go back there.
As for entering the base, download the hints guide to find other ways of getting inside.

Also, and this is for everyone reading this, download this bugfix and replace existing file explore.rpy that should be in your /game folder where all the scripts are located.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes