rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
I'm going to get the ball rolling talking about the actual game, cos all I see so far are mostly the usual "full save please" (what the hell does this even mean in this game?), "cheats please", "console please", "walkthrough please", etc... which is getting rather tedious.

So...
1) Did anyone manage to get a bounty on their head?
2) Did anyone manage to get a "Medal of Complicity"?
3 Did anyone notice who's on the $5 banknote?
4) Where's the music from in the stripclub?
5) Did anyone catch Covid-19?
Let's just start by saying another brilliant update dev, or EpicLust Tim!

1) Yes, I managed to get a bounty on my head.
2) I don't think I actually got the "Medal of Complicity" but I vaguely remember something about being worthy or qualified to get it. Does that sound right?
3) I DID NOT notice who's on the $5 banknote.
4) Stripclub music is from the original Star Wars cantina...brilliant!
5) Yes I did catch Covid-19 and all I can say is God bless (again) Nurse Rachel. She was, is, and always will be a front line hero in my book.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
how do you get the 3rd lust point for barbara?
There are 3 points in the game for Barbara:
- showing her the patriotic hat in the pool
- doing the photoshoot with her at Joe's place
- fuck her in the class room
But you shouldn't do the last one as that costs a critical point with Suki. If you miss that you can't even get the hat for Barbara. So a lose-lose propostion doing that.

Reactions: EpicLust

Pak1239

Sep 9, 2018
I can't seem to unlock the new hex, i suppose you have to clear the foward base hex first to unlock them ?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I can't seem to unlock the new hex, i suppose you have to clear the foward base hex first to unlock them ?
Not quite sure what you are talking about. There are 6 nex hexes, they all unlock at the same time once B-range hexes have been explored.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Let's just start by saying another brilliant update dev, or EpicLust Tim!

1) Yes, I managed to get a bounty on my head.
2) I don't think I actually got the "Medal of Complicity" but I vaguely remember something about being worthy or qualified to get it. Does that sound right?
3) I DID NOT notice who's on the $5 banknote.
4) Stripclub music is from the original Star Wars cantina...brilliant!
5) Yes I did catch Covid-19 and all I can say is God bless (again) Nurse Rachel. She was, is, and always will be a front line hero in my book.
Thanks Rooney10 and glad you enjoyed it!
For 2), you need to free Number 6 and then Ivanka should give you the Medal once you visit her the first time as a Trumpster.
3) Well, Donald Trumpf is on the 10$ banknote (the one that can be found after the sandstorm in Hex B7), so, that should be a hint as to who is on the $5 banknote...

Last edited:
Reactions: rooney10

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Already find 2 Bugs here:
1. UI is litle broken in Command Area... When you clik Sui, and talk with her, when talking is over, Command Area is empety...
Need clik agayn Command Area to see NPC...
2. After you recrute Zura from Nomad Area, she not add to harem!
I return to Base, and go to see her in my room, but...
Game tall me, my Harem still Empety! WTF???

2. Oh, i get... it not posible to call her until night... Ok...

Last edited:

Lolol29

Sep 25, 2018
Hey, nice game, thanks to the developer.

I have a little problem tho, I missed the opportunity to get the stone in B6 (Queen Opala) and now when I go back there, the sex scene that occurs after giving her the scepter keeps happening. There is an error message too but you can ignore it.
So I'm wondering if there's a cheat to have that stone, thanks.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hey, nice game, thanks to the developer.

I have a little problem tho, I missed the opportunity to get the stone in B6 (Queen Opala) and now when I go back there, the sex scene that occurs after giving her the scepter keeps happening. There is an error message too but you can ignore it.
So I'm wondering if there's a cheat to have that stone, thanks.
There's a bug that allows you to go back to Queen Opala's temple even after giving her the scepter, I'll fix that for v0.4.1. But when I do, it will clearly mean you can't go back there, so yes, that stone needs to be found BEFORE the quest is completed I'm afraid. You can always open the console and pretend you found it by typing stonepieces -= 1

Reactions: Lolol29

Lolol29

Sep 25, 2018
There's a bug that allows you to go back to Queen Opala's temple even after giving her the scepter, I'll fix that for v0.4.1. But when I do, it will clearly mean you can't go back there, so yes, that stone needs to be found BEFORE the quest is completed I'm afraid. You can always open the console and pretend you found it by typing stonepieces -= 1
Thanks for the quick answer, worked like a charm.

Reactions: EpicLust

0le

Apr 30, 2018
This game is so bugged. :mad:
Thought I did wrong but even the walkthrough didnt help.
(Try to start from the begining. Aliens appear on loop)

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
This game is so bugged. :mad:
Thought I did wrong but even the walkthrough didnt help.
(Try to start from the begining. Aliens appear on loop)
Show me the error message, no one else reported such a thing. aliens appearing on a loop is not normal.
And the game is NOT "so bugged" like you claim, it's been pretty heavily de-bugged.
Finally, I remind everyone to download this script fix for a bug that was mentioned to me. Replace existing script explore.rpy with this one (all scripts located in /game folder)

Tiberii

Feb 19, 2019
There are 3 points in the game for Barbara:
- showing her the patriotic hat in the pool
- doing the photoshoot with her at Joe's place
- fuck her in the class room
But you shouldn't do the last one as that costs a critical point with Suki. If you miss that you can't even get the hat for Barbara. So a lose-lose propostion doing that.
[/ QUOTE]
How do I take a picture with Joe where the main character will be with Barbara?

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes