DeeezNuts

May 19, 2018
I can't get into the stripclub I did everything written in the hint book but the security guard asks for a password that I don't have and it's not in the hint book how I can get it

Cormac

May 18, 2017
I downloaded one save here, on page 79, but when I try to load the game, the error screen appears and I need to close the game

Reactions: stever

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I can't get into the stripclub I did everything written in the hint book but the security guard asks for a password that I don't have and it's not in the hint book how I can get it
Yes, sorry, I forgot to add the bit about that in the hints book, will add for v0.4.1.
Either get your friendship level with Jake high enough, or visit the Black Widow enough times to obtain it.

Obelixeke

Apr 4, 2020
How can I get Ayla in my harem? I got her with lust 5 but I can't find the option to ask her to join.

BTW, uber awesome game. Never much into ultra fit girls with huge to massive bossom... until I stumbled into this hot and funny Apocalypse!!! XD

Reactions: EpicLust

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
How can I get Ayla in my harem? I got her with lust 5 but I can't find the option to ask her to join.

BTW, uber awesome game. Never much into ultra fit girls with huge to massive bossom... until I stumbled into this hot and funny Apocalypse!!! XD
Ayla is not a harem girl yet. Amy will be a possbile harem girl in v0.4.1. As Ayla has won the patron poll she is in the near future too. But no statement from the dev on that yet.

Reactions: Obelixeke

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
I realise this game has pretty outrageous body types, but the Mom at 2% bodyfat looks really uncomfortable.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Honestly one of the games i have enjoyed the most. I hope the programmer either starts a new project or does a huge 4.1 expansion.
New project? Not likely, Apocalypse is huge enough for one guy. He will be busy on that for quite some time to come.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes