ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I kinda not feel like playing it until they get rid of those aliens and their dad idea of destroying the planet or at least a better walthrough or walkthrough mod, which this game desperately needs.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Apocalypse [v0.6] [EpicLust] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 2.02 GB
Original MAC Size: 2.00 GB

Compressed PC Size: 676.8 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 660.4 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Anyone got a save from 5.0 onwards or just a full save ? I changed computers and I don't know if I want to grind everything all over again.

Thanks.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
V0.6 should be out later today here, but in the meantime here are some previews for v0.6.1 which is next month's update. So , you have just three days left to join us on Patreon and become a processed February patron to access v0.6.1 next month (no upfront charging on my page, so you won't be charged until 1st February, and after that, it's too late). Remember, Apocalypse is now the game with the MOST HARDCORE SEX SCENES EVER!

View attachment 1007877 View attachment 1007878 View attachment 1007879 View attachment 1007880 View attachment 1007881 View attachment 1007882 View attachment 1007883 View attachment 1007884

Tentative changelog for v0.6.1:

OUTDOORS: 2 new scenes at the gas station with Penny and Jenna.
COMPOUND: Nightwatch Duty implemented (talk to Lena at HQ to volunteer, max twice/week).
COMPOUND: Date with Lena implemented.
HAREM: Penny as a new harem girl.
HAREM: Gwen can now be impregnated.
Given Amy and Gwen double scene will the mc be able to impregnate them at the same time in 6.1 or should they be impregnated one week apart? I'd like to know if it's worth it to wait before impregnating Amy or if I can go ahead full speed.

Also thank you for the game, love the update.

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Given Amy and Gwen double scene will the mc be able to impregnate them at the same time in 6.1 or should they be impregnated one week apart? I'd like to know if it's worth it to wait before impregnating Amy or if I can go ahead full speed.

Also thank you for the game, love the update.
The impregnation is tied to their individual harem scenes, so yes, there should be a one week delay between both of them.

Reactions: Warphorror

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hmm the only good thing in this game is characters looks Nice + Pregnancy made this 40% playable +10% Sex animations
50% There are Bugs + Missions are boring + Why gambling for some action ? Mc is Strong enough for that:rolleyes:
Navigation and Missions could be improved + Sex with other girls example Melania should be added + Make her Harem Girl (y)
Impregnation to all girls not just for some (y)

• Angry
Reactions: JohnEffinDoe

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
why don't have walkthrough like pdf one step by step please someone make this?
Because there are some elements of randomness in the game and therefore it's too hard to make. I think my pdf hints guide is pretty complete as it is, what problems are you encountering exactly?

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
I'm getting an error when I go to my room.
Had the same problem. Did you previously go to the church and did multiple action (like telling sister Clara that you are canonized and then talking to the priest)? If so do just one then leave and you will go to your bedroom without error.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes