May 21, 2017
Read Hints guide section C5. You need two hauls of diamonds.
I saw that just now. There's a problem with the "Bring magnus back to his she-hulk mother" i dont have any such option. I know magnus is in the pizza place. But whenever i go back there's no way to get him out as my only options are Questioning about the place , Ordering pizza and leaving.

So how the fuck do i save him now. I dont have a previous save.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I saw that just now. There's a problem with the "Bring magnus back to his she-hulk mother" i dont have any such option. I know magnus is in the pizza place. But whenever i go back there's no way to get him out as my only options are Questioning about the place , Ordering pizza and leaving.

So how the fuck do i save him now. I dont have a previous save.
Read carefully hints guide section D1...

It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
Remember, Apocalypse is now the game with the MOST HARDCORE SEX SCENES EVER!
Not to take away anything from Apocalypse but I wouldnt call it the most hardcore, I would have to say the game tends to have a "bigger is better" mentality and the scenes are nice but I feel like alot of that is only due to the massive cumshots and bimbo's.

Theres alot of games like that but to capture "hardcore" I think you need more variations of sexplay; Exhibitionism, Group, Public, femdom, maledom, etc.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Not to take away anything from Apocalypse but I wouldnt call it the most hardcore, I would have to say the game tends to have a "bigger is better" mentality and the scenes are nice but I feel like alot of that is only due to the massive cumshots and bimbo's.

Theres alot of games like that but to capture "hardcore" I think you need more variations of sexplay; Exhibitionism, Group, Public, femdom, maledom, etc.
I didn't mean the scenes were the most hardcore, but that the number of hardcore scenes was the highest... Although I do realize now that it's ambiguous...

Last edited:

gafgarlion2

Feb 24, 2018
For Ruby at least strenght 9 is required too. When you talk to her in the worshop she will say something like you need to be strong enough to go on a date with her.
Zapalbugs, do you plan to release a guide for optimum play through? With the random events in place I wondered if its grown more complex than it was worth to make the guide, like you did for previous versions? As someone that enjoys doing as much as possible on a playthrough, they were very helpful, coupled with the hints guide for particular questions. Thanks.

MyGrape5s

Apr 24, 2019
Hey every time I try to load a save I keep getting an error. Whenever I try to roleback the game crashes.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\robie\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.733\Apocalypse-0.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\robie\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.733\Apocalypse-0.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\robie\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.733\Apocalypse-0.6-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\robie\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.733\Apocalypse-0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\robie\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.733\Apocalypse-0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3490, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\robie\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.733\Apocalypse-0.6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\robie\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.733\Apocalypse-0.6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "C:\Users\robie\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.733\Apocalypse-0.6-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\robie\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.733\Apocalypse-0.6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\robie\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.733\Apocalypse-0.6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "C:\Users\robie\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.733\Apocalypse-0.6-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 923, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\robie\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.733\Apocalypse-0.6-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\robie\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.733\Apocalypse-0.6-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\robie\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.733\Apocalypse-0.6-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 752, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "C:\Users\robie\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.733\Apocalypse-0.6-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Apocalypse 0.6
Thu Jan 28 15:26:54 2021

Nevermourned

Aug 20, 2017
(So... how many people have to deal with scenes being stuck... forever? I'm in the middle of interrogating Number 6, early in the game I'm certain, I click for the next scene and... … I'm stuck there. On, and on, and on, nothing's loading. Gave it multiple minutes... is this just a me problem?)

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hey every time I try to load a save I keep getting an error. Whenever I try to roleback the game crashes.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\robie\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.733\Apocalypse-0.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\robie\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.733\Apocalypse-0.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\robie\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.733\Apocalypse-0.6-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\robie\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.733\Apocalypse-0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\robie\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.733\Apocalypse-0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3490, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\robie\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.733\Apocalypse-0.6-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\robie\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.733\Apocalypse-0.6-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 923, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\robie\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.733\Apocalypse-0.6-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\robie\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.733\Apocalypse-0.6-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\robie\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.733\Apocalypse-0.6-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 752, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "C:\Users\robie\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.733\Apocalypse-0.6-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Apocalypse 0.6
Thu Jan 28 15:26:54 2021
Never seen this error before and don't know what it means. I suggest you re-install the game.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
(So... how many people have to deal with scenes being stuck... forever? I'm in the middle of interrogating Number 6, early in the game I'm certain, I click for the next scene and... … I'm stuck there. On, and on, and on, nothing's loading. Gave it multiple minutes... is this just a me problem?)
Very weird. No error messages? What are you playing on, PC, Mac or Android?

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
just curious if your going to add clothing options for the harem girls the MC can choose for them to wear as there normal clothing sets (formal, gym, swim, battle(if that's getting added later)). if you are pls make it extra lewd, >.< i dig chicks in nothing to the imagination lingerie, or the ever so great breakable bikini armor.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
just curious if your going to add clothing options for the harem girls the MC can choose for them to wear as there normal clothing sets (formal, gym, swim, battle(if that's getting added later)). if you are pls make it extra lewd, >.< i dig chicks in nothing to the imagination lingerie, or the ever so great breakable bikini armor.
Several harem scenes already have clothing options between two sets of clothes.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
yea i saw that, was referring to changing there clothing they wear in other areas of the game. i get that is a lot to ask so if its just harem its fine at least its there. i know how much effort it take to add it so i understand if its not an option.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Zapalbugs, do you plan to release a guide for optimum play through? With the random events in place I wondered if its grown more complex than it was worth to make the guide, like you did for previous versions? As someone that enjoys doing as much as possible on a playthrough, they were very helpful, coupled with the hints guide for particular questions. Thanks.
Here it is. Don't know how useful it is as I didn't have time to replay from the start. That means I didn't see all the pregnancy stuff as it takes something like 13 or 14 weeks to impregnate all the girls and wait for the children to be born. You really only have time for that if you start from the beginning. For this release I barely found the time to assist Epiclust in debugging.

Kein_NOD

Jul 22, 2017
Several harem scenes already have clothing options between two sets of clothes.
Hello. Really like your games, but unfortunately don't have a possibility to support you. Maybe in the future, it will possible. Just want to wish you creative success, good health, and financial well-being. Also, have one question: do you have in plan the threesome scene with Tailor and her mother, Cindy in future updates? Sorry for my English. It's not my native language

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes