Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
I love your game one of the best by far, with the defeat of president Trumpf, maybe Ivanka and her mother needs a place to stay and what better place than in the harem of an adolescent with a horse's cock? Do you plan to add her to the harem?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Do you know a way to fix this issue? I run into this problem often and any tips will help. Thanks
Unfortunately no. Saves made on a newer runtime version can't be used on an older runtime. The people making Renpy apparently never heard about downwards compatibility.

MyGrape5s

Apr 24, 2019
Unfortunately no. Saves made on a newer runtime version can't be used on an older runtime. The people making Renpy apparently never heard about downwards compatibility.
So if I start over will I run into the same problem with this game in the future or will it be fine?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I love your game one of the best by far, with the defeat of president Trumpf, maybe Ivanka and her mother needs a place to stay and what better place than in the harem of an adolescent with a horse's cock? Do you plan to add her to the harem?
Not sure if hes planning multiple endings or just 2 (bad/good depending on number of babies to win vs Trump) but it would be nice if being a certain faction at the ending meant different ones featuring side girls as well as your normal harem back at the base especially as one of the factions is literally about being all pro-trumpf lol. At the very least before the end im sure we will get a chance to put a baby in them just like we are already getting an option to do with a non-harem side character already (more the merrier i say!).

Reactions: Aioria619

tombrady156

Mar 10, 2020
Hey I was just wondering if anyone else is having this issue with advancing the screen to the next scene when it comes to paying the harem girls. Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 8.38.30 PM.png

I can't go on to the next scene or go on about my day once I've paid.

Edit: I should also clarify that I'm playing on a MAC and that I have Gwen in my harem but clearly she isnt on the screen, nor can I scroll down.

TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018
Very weird. No error messages? What are you playing on, PC, Mac or Android?
I'm getting this too. I thought I'd be cheeky and shift+O my way to victory, and by the time I got back to the play screen, all of the buttons disappeared. Now I'm stuck staring at a bed and the only button I can hit is the stats button, in which the image of the MC doesn't show up either.

Edit: I turned it off and then back on again and all of the text came back. I guess I'm a boomer now.

Apr 25, 2019
i'm sorry to ask this, but i think i missed out on one of the stones (Opala's) does that mean i'm just screwed out of the genie?

also, could someone give a hint for the revenge on debra (for gwen's rupeh)

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
V0.6 should be out later today here, but in the meantime here are some previews for v0.6.1 which is next month's update. So , you have just three days left to join us on Patreon and become a processed February patron to access v0.6.1 next month (no upfront charging on my page, so you won't be charged until 1st February, and after that, it's too late). Remember, Apocalypse is now the game with the MOST HARDCORE SEX SCENES EVER!

View attachment 1007877 View attachment 1007878 View attachment 1007879 View attachment 1007880 View attachment 1007881 View attachment 1007882 View attachment 1007883 View attachment 1007884

Tentative changelog for v0.6.1:

OUTDOORS: 2 new scenes at the gas station with Penny and Jenna.
COMPOUND: Nightwatch Duty implemented (talk to Lena at HQ to volunteer, max twice/week).
COMPOUND: Date with Lena implemented.
HAREM: Penny as a new harem girl.
HAREM: Gwen can now be impregnated.
Woo thank you for the update Tim! just a suggestion for a future update, maybe when Debra become a harem girl she could keep that power of get muscular like in the last lab experiment! I think it that has been one of the hottest and sexiest great moments :love:

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys can somebody help to remove church event. Every night appears message Invetigate the church how t oremove it?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
And also how to impregnate girls and marry Taylor.Every time when I come there is no option to meet her only her mother. And I can only impregnate Zara but no one else

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Guys can somebody help to remove church event. Every night appears message Invetigate the church how t oremove it?
Don't know how you ended up in that situation but open the console and type:
missionchurch = False

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes